"This isn't brain surgery; it's just television." -- David Letterman

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

SubjectAuthor
* Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?JeSSe
`* Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?The Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?JeSSe
  `* Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?The Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?JeSSe
    `* Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?The Happy Hippy
     +* Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?JeSSe
     |`- Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?The Happy Hippy
     `- Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?The Happy Hippy

1
Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<MUCPN.123772$Sf59.94122@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15810&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15810

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:08:18 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:08 UTC

Wow, maybe "Dr" Jill is running US foreign policy after all !

I see caveats in the few sentences summarizing the senile puppets
alleged phone call.

Notice is says "US COULD stop support, not WILL.
Also gives him "hours" then "days" to comply.

Bibi is not doing well with his domestic support, so the choice is flip
the senile puppet off and full speed ahead, or bow down and acknowledge
that there is no war without mass US handouts.

So he'll be seeking some middle ground, so will the Bolsheviks.
I am liking this scenario, both will likely come out of it stinking like
shit.

``````````````````

Biden demands 'immediate ceasefire' in hour-long call to Netanyahu after
IDF airstrike killed seven aid workers: White House warns U.S. could
yank support if Bibi doesn't make changes in next 'hours and days'

Biden told Bibi that Israel needs 'specific, concrete, and
measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and
the safety of aid workers'
The White House said they want to see changes in 'hours and days'
Call is turning point, with Biden saying the situation in Gaza
cannot carry on

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13273039/biden-threatens-netanyahu-israel-policy-humanitarian-crisis-gaza.html

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<20240404205441.00004481@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15815&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15815

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:54:41 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:54 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:08:18 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I see caveats in the few sentences summarizing the senile puppets
> alleged phone call.
>
> Notice is says "US COULD stop support, not WILL.
> Also gives him "hours" then "days" to comply.

Maybe you should look at the definitive source, what the White House reports, not whatever the Daily Mail says they said. The Daily Mail is well known for making shit up.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/04/04/readout-of-president-joe-bidens-call-with-prime-minister-netanyahu-of-israel-3

> Notice is says "US COULD stop support, not WILL.

No, the White House readout definitely says "WILL", has no "COULD" in it.

> Also gives him "hours" then "days" to comply.

No, the White House readout definitely says "IMMEDIATE ACTION" and "WITHOUT DELAY" and there is no mention of "days" or "hours" in it.

But it's patently obvious that whatever Israel does can only be judged over the coming hours and days.

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<zDDPN.189576$taff.115023@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15816&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15816

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:58:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 19:58 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:08:18 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I see caveats in the few sentences summarizing the senile puppets
>> alleged phone call.
>>
>> Notice is says "US COULD stop support, not WILL.
>> Also gives him "hours" then "days" to comply.
>
> Maybe you should look at the definitive source, what the White House reports, not whatever the Daily Mail says they said. The Daily Mail is well known for making shit up.

And the Bolsheviks aren't ?
Nigger, please.

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<20240404211116.00001249@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15819&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15819

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 21:11:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:11 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:58:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:08:18 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I see caveats in the few sentences summarizing the senile puppets
> >> alleged phone call.
> >>
> >> Notice is says "US COULD stop support, not WILL.
> >> Also gives him "hours" then "days" to comply.
> >
> > Maybe you should look at the definitive source, what the White
> > House reports, not whatever the Daily Mail says they said. The
> > Daily Mail is well known for making shit up.
>
> And the Bolsheviks aren't ?
> Nigger, please.

Doesn't alter the fact that the Daily Mail do make shit up.

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<Q7EPN.158921$t8cc.104282@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15820&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15820

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:32:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:32 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:58:14 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Maybe you should look at the definitive source, what the White
>>> House reports, not whatever the Daily Mail says they said. The
>>> Daily Mail is well known for making shit up.
>>
>> And the Bolsheviks aren't ?
>> Nigger, please.
>
> Doesn't alter the fact that the Daily Mail do make shit up.

Not as much as Bolsheviks [or you], and I might add that you yourself
post DM links, quite often in fact, when it fits your agenda.
Also, DM article said xiden warned there could be consequences ["yank
support"] if the jews don't comply, WH article you posted makes no
mention at all of any consequences whatsoever.
Begs the question, which one is lying ?

WH
> President Biden spoke by telephone with Prime Minister Netanyahu. The two leaders discussed the situation in Gaza. President Biden emphasized that the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable. He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers. He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps. He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize and improve the humanitarian situation and protect innocent civilians, and he urged the Prime Minister to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home. The two leaders also discussed public Iranian threats against Israel and the Israeli people. President Biden made clear that the United States strongly supports Israel in the face of those threats.

DM
> Biden demands 'immediate ceasefire' in hour-long call to Netanyahu after IDF airstrike killed seven aid workers: White House warns U.S. could yank support if Bibi doesn't make changes in next 'hours and days'

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<20240405003832.000057ad@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15822&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15822

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 00:38:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 23:38 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:32:39 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Also, DM article said xiden warned there could be consequences ["yank
> support"] if the jews don't comply, WH article you posted makes no
> mention at all of any consequences whatsoever.
>
> Begs the question, which one is lying ?

Daily Mail obviously unless you can prove the Daily Mail were party to the actual conversation.

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<_5JPN.608507$PuZ9.326833@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15824&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15824

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:12:01 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 02:12 UTC

YOU said in reply:

> No, the White House readout definitely says "WILL", has no "COULD" in it.

So were you lying, full of shit, jumping the gun or honest mistake ?

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<20240405120254.00007142@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15827&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15827

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 12:02:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:02 UTC

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 22:12:01 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:32:39 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Also, DM article said xiden warned there could be consequences
> >> ["yank support"] if the jews don't comply, WH article you posted
> >> makes no mention at all of any consequences whatsoever.
> >>
> >> Begs the question, which one is lying ?
> >
> > Daily Mail obviously unless you can prove the Daily Mail were party
> > to the actual conversation.
>
> But wait, when I said:
>
> > Notice it says "US COULD stop support, not WILL.
>
> YOU said in reply:
>
> > No, the White House readout definitely says "WILL", has no "COULD"
> > in it.
>
> So were you lying, full of shit, jumping the gun or honest mistake ?

What the fuck ? How retarded are you ?

Read the official readout. It says "WILL" not "COULD" there is no "COULD" anywhere in it. You can check that by reading it.

<quote>

He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza WILL be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps.

</quote>

So what I wrote is entirely true.

You were the retard who claimed it says "COULD" when it doesn't. If the Daily Mail reported it said "COULD", when it definitely doesn't, they are the ones lying.

So, no, I wasn't lying, you and the Daily Mail are, you and the Daily Mail are the ones full of shit, there was no jumping the gun by me, nor any mistake made.

Re: Bolshevik ultimatum to jews ?

<20240405121047.00006dd0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15828&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15828

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 12:10:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:10 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 00:38:32 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:32:39 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > Also, DM article said xiden warned there could be consequences
> > ["yank support"] if the jews don't comply, WH article you posted
> > makes no mention at all of any consequences whatsoever.
> >
> > Begs the question, which one is lying ?
>
> Daily Mail obviously unless you can prove the Daily Mail were party
> to the actual conversation.

And it's not true that the official readout doesn't mention any consequences. It does. It's just another one of your made-up shit lies that it doesn't -

<quote>

He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel's immediate action on these steps.

</quote>

US policy will depend on what Israel does, the action Israel takes.