From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "Step aside", Joe.
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:03:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 18:03 UTC

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-05/iran-tells-us-to-step-aside-as-it-readies-response-to-israel

<quotes>

Iran said it asked the US to "step aside" as the country prepares a response to a suspected Israeli attack on its consulate in Syria while Hezbollah, its main proxy in the Middle East, warned the Jewish state it’s prepared for war.

In a written message to Washington, Iran "warned the US not to get dragged into Netanyahu's trap," Mohammad Jamshidi, the Iranian president's deputy chief of staff for political affairs, wrote on X, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The US should "step aside so that you don’t get hit."

"In response, the US asked Iran not to hit American targets," Jamshidi said..

</quotes>

Would Biden step aside, tell Netanyahu 'you invited it, you suck it up', not get involved so long as Iran doesn't target US assets ?

Hard to tell with Biden being such a two-faced cunt but maybe Netanyahu has pushed him over the edge, enough for him to tell Iran 'we'll have to condemn any attack, but you go for it'.

Netanyahu may have finally fucked Israel, and himself.

Re: "Step aside", Joe.

<m%ZPN.123798$Sf59.84124@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15871&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15871

Subject: Re: "Step aside", Joe.
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:25:28 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:25 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-05/iran-tells-us-to-step-aside-as-it-readies-response-to-israel
>
> <quotes>
>
> Iran said it asked the US to "step aside" as the country prepares a response to a suspected Israeli attack on its consulate in Syria while Hezbollah, its main proxy in the Middle East, warned the Jewish state it’s prepared for war.
>
> In a written message to Washington, Iran "warned the US not to get dragged into Netanyahu's trap," Mohammad Jamshidi, the Iranian president's deputy chief of staff for political affairs, wrote on X, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The US should "step aside so that you don’t get hit."
>
> "In response, the US asked Iran not to hit American targets," Jamshidi said.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Would Biden step aside, tell Netanyahu 'you invited it, you suck it up', not get involved so long as Iran doesn't target US assets ?
>
> Hard to tell with Biden being such a two-faced cunt but maybe Netanyahu has pushed him over the edge, enough for him to tell Iran 'we'll have to condemn any attack, but you go for it'.
>
> Netanyahu may have finally fucked Israel, and himself.

You seem to be predicating your scenario on what Biden will actually do.
You can believe it or not, I won't argue the obvious point, but Biden is
in charge of nothing, he is a placeholder, a mouthpiece, and a pretty
poor one at that.

We don't know who is actually calling the shots, a cabal, but every
cabal has to have a top dog - So going on what is known, that his string
pullers have told him to say that "US commitment to Israel is iron
clad",and since leftists in particular, in common with their shill
puppets like Haley, have long been wanting to drag us into a war with
Iran, my prediction is we will get involved.
"We" as in USA/UK.
Saudis & Egypt will be loving it, though they will stand to the side as
usual, perhaps even coyly condemning an attack on a fellow muslim nation
to appease their own radicals..
Turks will be in a frothing fit and make all kinds of noises, but in the
end will stand aside as well.

Very little Russia could do, Russia as is well known has been begging
armaments from Iran, so outside of threatening a nuclear war, they are
almost a non factor.

Iran, knowing all this, may chose her usual route of bluster and threats
without actually doing anything to invite an attack, then months later
perhaps bombing an airplane or something, as in Lockerbie.

Re: "Step aside", Joe.

<20240405225027.00007442@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15878&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15878

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:50:27 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:50 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:25:28 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-05/iran-tells-us-to-step-aside-as-it-readies-response-to-israel
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Iran said it asked the US to "step aside" as the country prepares a
> > response to a suspected Israeli attack on its consulate in Syria
> > while Hezbollah, its main proxy in the Middle East, warned the
> > Jewish state it’s prepared for war.
> >
> > In a written message to Washington, Iran "warned the US not to get
> > dragged into Netanyahu's trap," Mohammad Jamshidi, the Iranian
> > president's deputy chief of staff for political affairs, wrote on
> > X, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The US
> > should "step aside so that you don’t get hit."
> >
> > "In response, the US asked Iran not to hit American targets,"
> > Jamshidi said.
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Would Biden step aside, tell Netanyahu 'you invited it, you suck it
> > up', not get involved so long as Iran doesn't target US assets ?
> >
> > Hard to tell with Biden being such a two-faced cunt but maybe
> > Netanyahu has pushed him over the edge, enough for him to tell Iran
> > 'we'll have to condemn any attack, but you go for it'.
> >
> > Netanyahu may have finally fucked Israel, and himself.
> >

> You seem to be predicating your scenario on what Biden will actually
> do.

Did you not see that "may" and all those question marks ?

You are again trolling simply for the sake of trolling.

Re: "Step aside", Joe.

<PK4QN.385228$q3F7.45691@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15890&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15890

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 01:05:42 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 05:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:25:28 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-05/iran-tells-us-to-step-aside-as-it-readies-response-to-israel
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> Iran said it asked the US to "step aside" as the country prepares a
>>> response to a suspected Israeli attack on its consulate in Syria
>>> while Hezbollah, its main proxy in the Middle East, warned the
>>> Jewish state it’s prepared for war.
>>>
>>> In a written message to Washington, Iran "warned the US not to get
>>> dragged into Netanyahu's trap," Mohammad Jamshidi, the Iranian
>>> president's deputy chief of staff for political affairs, wrote on
>>> X, referring to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The US
>>> should "step aside so that you don’t get hit."
>>>
>>> "In response, the US asked Iran not to hit American targets,"
>>> Jamshidi said.
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> Would Biden step aside, tell Netanyahu 'you invited it, you suck it
>>> up', not get involved so long as Iran doesn't target US assets ?
>>>
>>> Hard to tell with Biden being such a two-faced cunt but maybe
>>> Netanyahu has pushed him over the edge, enough for him to tell Iran
>>> 'we'll have to condemn any attack, but you go for it'.
>>>
>>> Netanyahu may have finally fucked Israel, and himself.
>>>

>> You seem to be predicating your scenario on what Biden will actually
>> do.
>
> Did you not see that "may" and all those question marks ?

Can't say if I did or didn't,so what you are saying is that you were
speculating, as usual.
Are you in the habit of proposing scenarios you find highly unlikely ,,
Or just hedge your bets so you can say you were right no matter what
does or doesn't happen ?
What a petty, bloated knave you are, as if anyone gives a fuck.
[We already know how deadly accurate you are with predictions "Israelis
under threat of drone attack are going to stock up on food and water,
watch !" lol]

I balanced your typed diarrhea with a clear view and a concise
prediction, and of course you go into a butthurt tailspin and snip it
all [as usual].

Re: "Step aside", Joe.

<20240406105001.00003488@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15898&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15898

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:50:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 09:50 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 01:05:42 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Are you in the habit of proposing scenarios you find highly unlikely

You are merely speculating that what could indeed happen is highly unlikely.