Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Biden says Israel is complying with his demands on Gaza
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:43:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:43 UTC

Literally, all he was allowed to say is:
'I asked them to do what they're doing'.
That was it, tuned his back and walked away.
So as usual, it is left to us to break it down.
Here is what they say he said:
>> President Biden spoke by telephone with Prime Minister Netanyahu. The two leaders discussed the situation in Gaza. President Biden emphasized that the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable. He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers. He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps. He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize and improve the humanitarian situation and protect innocent civilians, and he urged the Prime Minister to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home. The two leaders also discussed public Iranian threats against Israel and the Israeli people. President Biden made clear that the United States strongly supports Israel in the face of those threats.
"He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of
specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm,
humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers."
Have they done this ?
Not that I have heard.
"He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential"
No ceasefire.
What they have done - Allegedly "fired" 2 drone operators, and
"disciplined" another.
So its tough to see that they are "complying with his demands" or
anything like it.
As usual, they are just meandering from day to day, counting on people
to forget this when the next crisis arrives.
````````````````````````````

Biden says Israel is complying with his demands on Gaza: President says
'I asked them to do what they're doing' after he threw down the gauntlet
in phone call with Netanyahu
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13276909/Biden-says-Israel-complying-demands-Gaza-Joe-says-asked-theyre-doing-threw-gauntlet-phone-call-Netanyahu.html

Re: Biden says Israel is complying with his demands on Gaza

<20240405231421.00002195@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15880&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15880

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 23:14:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:14 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:43:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> "He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series
> of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm,
> humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers."
>
> Have they done this ?
> Not that I have heard.

Selective hearing, genuine ignorance of what's happened during the last 24 hours, or retarded inability to comprehend what everyone else is reporting other than it seems the Daily Mail ?

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-to-open-three-routes-for-humanitarian-aid-into-gaza-13108110

<quotes>

Israel has announced it is opening new routes for humanitarian deliveries into Gaza after a warning from US President Joe Biden that it must protect civilians.

The Erez Crossing into northern parts of the Gaza Strip will be opened for the first time since the Hamas attacks of October 7 - and aid will temporarily be allowed to flow through the Port of Ashdod.

Israeli officials have also said they are planning to increase the amount of aid from Jordan moving through the Kerem Shalom crossing.

The three-point announcement to ease aid flows into Gaza represents the most significant move by Israel since this conflict began six months ago.

It also starkly undermines Israel's own oft-repeated assertion that it has not blocked or impeded aid movement into Gaza.

</quotes>

Re: Biden says Israel is complying with his demands on Gaza

<YZ2QN.233256$hN14.160832@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15887&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15887

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 23:05:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 03:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 17:43:36 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> "He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series
>> of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm,
>> humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers."
>>
>> Have they done this ?
>> Not that I have heard.
>
> Selective hearing, genuine ignorance of what's happened during the last 24 hours,

Could be, only 1 of us is obsessed and posts 100's of times every single
month with pro hamas propaganda, and that someone is not me.

When I say "Not that I have heard" it means just that, dumb nigger.