From: not...@telling.you.invalid (Computer Nerd Kev)
Subject: ABC's Neighbours Doco
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: 11 Jul 2022 17:58:40 +1000
 by: Computer Nerd Kev - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:58 UTC

I just saw this on the TV guide for tonight:

"ABC TV - Neighbours: End Of The Road
Monday 11th July at 9:35 pm (31 minutes)
The doors are about to close on Ramsay Street after 37 years. This
ABC News Special looks at how Neighbours became a global TV icon,
launching the careers of some of our biggest names and one of
Australia's biggest exports."

The ABC has run out of their own shows to do endless retrospectives
about and is now actually doing them for shows on the commercial
channels!

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco

<op.1o4y5yf0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=154&group=aus.tv#154

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Subject: Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 19:55:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:55 UTC

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:58:40 +1000, Computer Nerd Kev
<not@telling.you.invalid> wrote:

> I just saw this on the TV guide for tonight:
>
> "ABC TV - Neighbours: End Of The Road
> Monday 11th July at 9:35 pm (31 minutes)
> The doors are about to close on Ramsay Street after 37 years. This
> ABC News Special looks at how Neighbours became a global TV icon,
> launching the careers of some of our biggest names and one of
> Australia's biggest exports."

> The ABC has run out of their own shows to do endless retrospectives
> about

No it has not, it did one last night on Julia Zemiro's series.

> and is now actually doing them for shows on the commercial channels!

Nope. Neighbours is a tad more memorable than any ABC series currently
ending.

Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco

<tatcjf$1rhq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=155&group=aus.tv#155

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 13:51:09 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 03:51 UTC

On 11/07/2022 7:55 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:58:40 +1000, Computer Nerd Kev
> <not@telling.you.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I just saw this on the TV guide for tonight:
>>
>> "ABC TV - Neighbours: End Of The Road
>>  Monday 11th July at 9:35 pm (31 minutes)
>>  The doors are about to close on Ramsay Street after 37 years. This
>>  ABC News Special looks at how Neighbours became a global TV icon,
>>  launching the careers of some of our biggest names and one of
>>  Australia's biggest exports."
>
>> The ABC has run out of their own shows to do endless retrospectives
>> about
>
> No it has not, it did one last night on Julia Zemiro's series.
>
>> and is now actually doing them for shows on the commercial  channels!
>
> Nope. Neighbours is a tad more memorable than any ABC series currently
> ending.

The ABC is shit.

Woke, leftist crap.

Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco

<op.1pe0estqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=156&group=aus.tv#156

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 05:57:54 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 19:57 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Computer Nerd Kev <not@telling.you.invalid> wrote

>>> I just saw this on the TV guide for tonight:

>>> "ABC TV - Neighbours: End Of The Road
>>> Monday 11th July at 9:35 pm (31 minutes)
>>> The doors are about to close on Ramsay Street after 37 years. This
>>> ABC News Special looks at how Neighbours became a global TV icon,
>>> launching the careers of some of our biggest names and one of
>>> Australia's biggest exports."

>>> The ABC has run out of their own shows to do endless retrospectives
>>> about

>> No it has not, it did one last night on Julia Zemiro's series.

>>> and is now actually doing them for shows on the commercial channels!

>> Nope. Neighbours is a tad more memorablethan any ABC series currently
>> ending.

> The ABC is shit.

Perfect for you then.

> Woke, leftist crap.

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit with all of the Grand Designs
series,
"you can't ask that", Media Watch, 4 Corners etc etc etc.

Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco

<tb0h9t$l0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=157&group=aus.tv#157

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:29:48 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 08:29 UTC

On 17/07/2022 5:57 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Computer Nerd Kev  <not@telling.you.invalid> wrote

>>>  No it has not, it did one last night on Julia Zemiro's series.

>>>  Nope. Neighbours is a tad more memorablethan any ABC series
>>> currently  ending.
>
>> The ABC is shit.
>
> Perfect for you then.
>
>> Woke, leftist crap.
>
> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit with all of the Grand Designs
> series,
> "you can't ask that", Media Watch, 4 Corners etc etc etc.

Why would you want to watch all that shit? Just watch things on
commercial channels like MAFS, The Block, MKR and Big Brother.

What are you trying to prove by being knowledgable about all the shit
that the ABC broadcasts? Just be entertained.

Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco

<op.1pgw6vhobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=158&group=aus.tv#158

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 06:43:33 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 20:43 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The ABC is shit.
>> Perfect for you then.
>>
>>> Woke, leftist crap.
>> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit with all of the Grand Designs
>> series,
>> "you can't ask that", Media Watch, 4 Corners etc etc etc.

> Why would you want to watch all that shit?

Because it provides useful information.

> Just watch things on commercial channelslike MAFS, The Block, MKR and
> Big Brother.

Only fools like you watch shit like that.

> What are you trying to prove by being knowledgable about all the shit
> that the ABC broadcasts? Just be entertained.

Only fools like you are entertained by shit like you listed.

Re: ABC's Neighbours Doco

<jjk5a8FsgffU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=159&group=aus.tv#159

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 14:19:21 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 04:19 UTC

On 17/07/2022 6:29 pm, Max wrote:
> On 17/07/2022 5:57 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The ABC is shit.
>>
>> Perfect for you then.
>>
>>> Woke, leftist crap.
>>
>> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit with all of the Grand Designs
>> series,
>> "you can't ask that", Media Watch, 4 Corners etc etc etc.
>
> Why would you want to watch all that shit?  Just watch things on
> commercial channels like MAFS, The Block, MKR and Big Brother.
>
> What are you trying to prove by being knowledgable about all the shit
> that the ABC broadcasts?  Just be entertained.

Entertainment for the brain dead. It's not eve a good troll, try harder
next time.