From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Colombia stands against Israel's genocide
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 11:45:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:45 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/colombia-petitions-icj-to-join-south-africas-gaza-genocide-case-against-israel/

<quotes>

Colombia petitions ICJ to join South Africa's Gaza genocide case against Israel
Application for second intervention on behalf of Palestinians cites Latin American country’s wish to ensure ‘the very existence of the Palestinian people’

Several states have said they would also seek to intervene in the case, but so far only Colombia and Nicaragua have filed a public request

</quotes>