From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: BBC gets confused
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:31:59 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 12:31 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68745681

<quotes>

The IDF publishes names of individuals who it says are senior Hamas leaders who have been killed, but it is not possible to verify whether they are members of the group.

One of those named in this category was Mustafa Thuraya, who was working as a freelance journalist in southern Gaza when his vehicle was hit in January.

</quotes>

What the BBC seems to forget is that anyone who isn't unconditionally supporting Israel 100% is a Hamas-supporting anti-Semitic Jew hater which makes them a paid-up member of the "sub-human garbage" Israel has vowed to eliminate entirely, though they don't like the word "genocide" being used to describe that complete elimination they have promised.

It's simply really; if they aren't supporting murdering "sub-human garbage" they are "sub-human garbage", "Hilerites", "nazi piglets" who deserve to be murdered.

As Israel tells us; there are no innocent people in Gaza. They all deserve to be murdered, and that's what Israel is doing. But don't call it genocide.

Re: BBC gets confused

<DbfQN.233533$hN14.32410@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15940&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15940

Subject: Re: BBC gets confused
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 12:59:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 16:59 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68745681
>
> <quotes>
>
> The IDF publishes names of individuals who it says are senior Hamas leaders who have been killed, but it is not possible to verify whether they are members of the group.
>
> One of those named in this category was Mustafa Thuraya, who was working as a freelance journalist in southern Gaza when his vehicle was hit in January.
>
> </quotes>
>
> What the BBC seems to forget is that their audience are raging racist jew haters like me

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: BBC gets confused

<20240406194157.00005cda@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15951&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15951

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:41:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:41 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 12:59:07 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What the BBC seems to forget is that their audience are raging
> racist jew haters like me

Your words. But unlike you they are not.

Re: BBC gets confused

<zlhQN.233539$hN14.97469@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15955&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15955

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 15:26:15 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 12:59:07 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> What the BBC seems to forget is that their audience are raging
>> racist jew haters like me
>
> Your words.

Your words: