From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: BoJo boosts Hamas's spirits
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:03:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:03 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-latest-hundreds-of-police-officers-descend-on-london-for-protests-idf-sacks-senior-officers-over-aid-worker-killings-12978800

<quotes>

Writing in his Daily Mail column, Mr Johnson says -

"Remember that in order to win this conflict, Hamas only has to survive"

"All they need at the end is to hang on, rebuild, and go again.

"That's victory for Hamas"

</quotes>

Exactly right. And that's why experts and analysts say Hamas have already won, cannot lose, because there is no way to entirely eliminate Hamas.

Even if they genocide the entire population of Gaza it only takes one person somewhere to stand up and declare "I am Hamas" and Hamas's victory endures.

Hamas will be delighted Johnson has confirmed exactly what they are thinking; as long as one of us is still standing, Hamas will have secured victory, will have won.

Which is why it was so utterly ridiculous and insanely stupid of Netanyahu and his supporters to define victory in terms of achieving the impossible. There can be no victory.

But as with defining victory in Ukraine as being something Putin will never allow, would see him destroy the world in a nuclear Armageddon to prevent that, it's not the first time anyone has stupidly defined victory purely in terms of something impossible to achieve.

Those on the right seem to have a habit of doing that.

Re: BoJo boosts Hamas's spirits

<3cfQN.233534$hN14.48184@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15941&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15941

Subject: Re: BoJo boosts Hamas's spirits
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 12:59:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 16:59 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-latest-hundreds-of-police-officers-descend-on-london-for-protests-idf-sacks-senior-officers-over-aid-worker-killings-12978800
>
> <quotes>
>
> Writing in his Daily Mail column, Mr Johnson says -
>
> "Remember that in order to win this conflict, Hamas only has to survive"
>
> "All they need at the end is to hang on, rebuild, and go again.
>
> "That's victory for Hamas"
>
> </quotes>
>
> Exactly right.

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Exactly.