From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's deceit
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:21:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:21 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-latest-hundreds-of-police-officers-descend-on-london-for-protests-idf-sacks-senior-officers-over-aid-worker-killings-12978800

<quote>

The IDF concluded the first strike was a case of mistaken identity, and the second and third were "grave" mistakes.

</quote>

No one is going to buy that. Everyone knows that if they were in the same position, if they had mistaken a target as someone to be killed, it would not be a mistake to chase that target down until they were dead; it would be a mission necessity.

They may later be sorry for that initial misidentification, but there's no reason to be apologetic for what would naturally and inevitably follow from that. No one would call it a mistake to fulfil the mission; it would be an unforgivable mistake not to.

We would have accepted it if Israel had said they'd made an initial mistake and the deaths were an inevitable consequence of that.

But, no, Israel couldn't admit to that. They chose to lie.

Israel always lies, and it's the contempt Israel shows in expecting people to be so gullible that they will believe their lies, which most harms them.

Re: Israel's deceit

<QdfQN.233536$hN14.91182@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15943&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15943

Subject: Re: Israel's deceit
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:01:28 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 17:01 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> We would have accepted it if Israel had said they'd made an initial mistake and the deaths were an inevitable consequence of that.

No you wouldn't have - And who is "we", bitch ?
You & hamas ?