From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: PING The Happy Hitlerite: when am I going to hear from your lawyer, you sick, sadistic, evil, sub-human piece of garbage?
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 17:34:19 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 17:34 UTC

"egregious libellous defamation"... "is actionable"... "I'll have to ask my
acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College"

Did you ask your acquaintance?

Did you also tell him about your "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews"
post, the one in which you threatened to murder the entire family
of a poster?

Why don't you grow a pair, post your real name, and face the consequences,
you shiteating, motherless nazoid sub-human garbage?

<quote>

I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist
group in the UK, is actionable.

It might even be worth it to force you into having to accept or deny that Israel's murder of innocent people is wrong.

And I'd love to see everyone struggling to reconcile who I am, a very principled and respectable person, and a published
author, with your characterisation of me being an "evil nazoid piglet", your characterisation of murdered innocent people
as "sub-human garbage".

It would be hard to keep a straight face while hearing you detail how evil Britain and Churchill are, parroting the claim
s of terrorists, especially having evidenced your claims from sources our government and others would consider terrorist
supporting sources.

But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our interactions have been to those who do dee
ply care about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that would be.

</quote>