Every love's the love before In a duller dress. -- Dorothy Parker, "Summary"

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry Kissinger

SubjectAuthor
* Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry KissingerRH
`* Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry KissingerRH
 `- Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry KissingerRH

1
Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry Kissinger

<3dd0545b-2d14-4bd1-b879-a0fb90f8c254n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16173&group=uk.sport.cricket#16173

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry Kissinger
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 07:27 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:10:07 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> rights and freedoms…inside India’s exclusive economic zone, without
> requesting India’s prior consent…” The statement even called India’s
> maritime claims “excessive.”
>
> This language was similar to what the US regime uses towards China. This
> implicit equivalence between India and China shocked many, as it came on
> the heels of the regime seeking a closer relationship with New Delhi to
> counter the rising power.
>
> The ultimate irony is that the US is yet to ratify UNCLOS – the United
> Nations Convention of the Law of the Sea – the “international law” it is
> referring to. Few things are more typically American than violating
> other nations' laws by touting “international law” while itself refusing
> to ratify the same international law that it enforces.
>

> If the US is so callous towards India, other western nations are not far
> behind. The EU recently refused to recognize the Indian manufactured
> version of the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine (known as “Covishield”) in its
> ‘Green pass’ vaccine certification scheme, which allows travel into the
> region without mandatory quarantine. This is despite the Indian version
> being biochemically identical to the European one – it’s technically the
> same vaccine, just manufactured in India. When India pushed back and
> threatened mandatory quarantine for EU arrivals too, 15 EU nations
> relented. Bullies often understand only the language of bullying.
>
> Another test will be how the US behaves over India’s recent procurement
> of Russia’s S-400 missile defense system. The regime has previously
> sanctioned Turkey and China for purchasing S-400s. Whether it will
> sanction India too when deliveries start at the end of the year remains
> an open question. If it does, it will be one more indication that India
> is just a pawn for the US in its geopolitical games with China. If it
> doesn’t, it will prove that US anti-Russian sanctions are simply wielded
> by the regime on a whim to nations it doesn’t like. America will call
> its own bluff – regardless of which path it chooses.
>
> Hedging and hybrid wars
>
> Incident by incident, evidence is mounting that the US regime has little
> intention of treating India as a nation on its own terms, but merely to
> use it as just another dispensable front in its hybrid war against
> China. Still, while India and other countries caught in the crossfire
> may be too smart to agree to every US demand (Vietnam also recently
> snubbed the US), they are all relishing the attention.
>
> In its search for allies to counter China’s rise, the US often comes
> bearing gifts, many of them genuine. The best strategy for India would
> be to benefit from the new US-China Great Game and play the two against
> each other. After all, until you can become a superpower yourself (as
> you were for the better part of the last 2,000 years), the next best
> thing is to benefit from superpower rivalry.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry Kissinger

<c41b7666-b8d6-45e6-a27c-bacadacfa251n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16176&group=uk.sport.cricket#16176

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 01:46:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:46 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:27:40 AM UTC+1, RH wrote:
> [...]
> > intention of treating India as a nation on its own terms, but merely to
> > use it as just another dispensable front in its hybrid war against
> > China. Still, while India and other countries caught in the crossfire
> > may be too smart to agree to every US demand (Vietnam also recently
> > snubbed the US), they are all relishing the attention.
> >
> > In its search for allies to counter China’s rise, the US often comes
> > bearing gifts, many of them genuine. The best strategy for India would
> > be to benefit from the new US-China Great Game and play the two against
> > each other. After all, until you can become a superpower yourself (as
> > you were for the better part of the last 2,000 years), the next best
> > thing is to benefit from superpower rivalry.
> "Doesn't the patient realises that India is not a country but a geographical expression , doctor..." RH
"I'm afraid he doesn't, nurse, despite the fact that his " Muslim and Hindu "fellow" citizens have bouts of murdering one another... RH

Click here to read the complete article
Re: WHITES ARE A BACKSTABBING RACE - NEVER TRUST WHITES - Henry Kissinger

<74197b4a-3f45-4c39-9679-bc87a01e16f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16183&group=uk.sport.cricket#16183

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket