Always look over your shoulder because everyone is watching and plotting against you.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURERH
+* Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I RH
|`* Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURERH
| `- Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I RH
`- Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURERichard Dixon

1
Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"

<8bad4cd3-a867-4471-b688-d5ffa541a597n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16195&group=uk.sport.cricket#16195

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE
ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 15:02 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 9:37:22 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> realise what we represent, it seems you already know we could deliver a
> swift removal at our whim. How many people disappear without a trace,
> each and every year? We keep you for a reason, but the reason isn't
> yours to know.
>

> THREAT TO ME from bhandava (CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH)
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/bdd4802d0b3921b9
> You are already a slave. You react to everything we do, exactly as we
> plan. You are a mere experiment to us. Judging by your thoughts you
> already realise what we represent, it seems you already know we could
> deliver a swift removal at our whim. How many people disappear without a
> trace, each and every year? We keep you for a reason, but the reason
> isn't yours to know. You have been ours for well over 7 years, well over
> 15 in fact. Your original MCS degree and new citizenship started us
> watching, but in the last few years your employment hasn't been quite
> what it could be, has it? You do wish for more success in your life,
> don't you? You already know how this could be achieved.
> You would be surprised how much of usenet is affiliated with our
> organisations. More than half the posts on RSC are between our
> operatives across the globe. Our code and methods are of the highest
> calibre. As we often say: "1000 software engineers working for 1000
> years couldn't dent what we've implemented here". To the uninitiated, it
> appears normal. You can only be branded delusional if you say otherwise.
> All uninitiated reading this will assume I'm being imaginative and your
> torture is delusional. LOL, to them I'm just another internet crackpot
> to ignore.
> This previous post to you proves some things you feared, doesn't it? I
> slipped in things like Marietta, so you could better understand our scope.
>

> THREAT TO ME from bhandava (CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH)
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/f306111eb4fc577e
> Find our cameras? Did your useless friend find our GPS tracker in your
> car? LOL, our operatives were even in your Marietta apartment a couple
> of years ago while you slept. Due to our methods, we can access your
> current address when we please, no matter what useless precautions you
> take. Haha, sometimes we leave little reminders of this ability and we
> know you've noticed.
> You're so pathetic that you've mistaken others for our operatives, when
> I've personally been watching the whole scene. This has happened in
> Southfield and Livonia amongst others. You also seem to think our
> operatives stick to Michigan plates.
> I told you before, you are insignificant until you truly act; when that
> happens it will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt. You know who
> I represent and that I've directed our 2nd tier operatives to tail you
> for around 7 years now. This stops when I say it stops; you have no
> recourse and no credibility with anyone.

"Wouldn't it be more humane to put the poor creature out of his misery, doctor? "

Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"

<ee47c6e4-8461-4e54-9cd3-84eba0e778c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16198&group=uk.sport.cricket#16198

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 16:35 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 5:04:10 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> of years ago while you slept. Due to our methods, we can access your
> current address when we please, no matter what useless precautions you
> take. Haha, sometimes we leave little reminders of this ability and we
> know you've noticed.
> You're so pathetic that you've mistaken others for our operatives, when
> I've personally been watching the whole scene. This has happened in
> Southfield and Livonia amongst others. You also seem to think our
> operatives stick to Michigan plates.
> I told you before, you are insignificant until you truly act; when that
> happens it will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt. You know who
> I represent and that I've directed our 2nd tier operatives to tail you
> for around 7 years now. This stops when I say it stops; you have no
> recourse and no credibility with anyone.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"

<ba9972d6-a7ef-4519-8c66-3397f9d3a731n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16199&group=uk.sport.cricket#16199

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 10:25:42 -0700 (PDT)
ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:25 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:05:43 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> current address when we please, no matter what useless precautions you
> take. Haha, sometimes we leave little reminders of this ability and we
> know you've noticed.
> You're so pathetic that you've mistaken others for our operatives, when
> I've personally been watching the whole scene. This has happened in
> Southfield and Livonia amongst others. You also seem to think our
> operatives stick to Michigan plates.
> I told you before, you are insignificant until you truly act; when that
> happens it will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt. You know who
> I represent and that I've directed our 2nd tier operatives to tail you
> for around 7 years now. This stops when I say it stops; you have no
> recourse and no credibility with anyone.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"

<662125fb-ac99-42db-88bd-1260f1b1e4c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16214&group=uk.sport.cricket#16214

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 23:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 06:55 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 7:17:57 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/5/2021 10:25 AM, RH wrote:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths will TORTURE ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"

<c86ddd71-949c-4769-b6b9-43d69932c927n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16216&group=uk.sport.cricket#16216

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 04:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
ME "UNTIL I AM DEAD"
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:07 UTC

On Sunday, 5 September 2021 at 16:02:01 UTC+1, RH wrote:

> "Wouldn't it be more humane to put the poor creature out of his misery, doctor? "

"He thrives on attention, nurse. Unfortunately Mr Henderson on the other side of the ward keeps entertaining him."