From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The bitch is back
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 14:01:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 13:01 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68796363

<quotes>

"We are devoted to the defence of Israel. We will support Israel," Mr Biden said.

"We will help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed."

</quotes>

Seems Israel's number one bitch has been slapped back into line.

Biden defending Israel shouldn't see any complaint from Republicans who have been demanding he escalates the war, attacks Iran, for months. But none of them are sound in the head, so will likely complain about him giving them what they want.

Rapture-ready Republicans have long wanted World War III and Biden may prove to be their dream ticket.

It's not over until the fat lady is starved to death.