From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Republican demands War on Iran
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:32:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:32 UTC

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4592547-gop-senator-calls-for-us-retaliatory-strikes-on-iran/

<quotes>

Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) called for retaliatory strikes against Iran after Tehran launched drone and cruise missile attacks against Israel on Saturday.

"We must move quickly and launch aggressive retaliatory strikes on Iran."

</quotes>

It seems everyone in the Axis of Evil is intending to conveniently forget that it was Israel who attacked Iran first. An attack which, if it had been against the west, would have been deemed an Act of War, which would have merited retaliatory action far worse than what Iran has thrown at Israel.

It shouldn't be too long before we hear calls to "nuke Iran" as Americans rush to secure their 'I'm one of Israel's loyal bitches' T-shirts.

Re: Republican demands War on Iran

<uvhag0$gkd$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16266&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16266

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Republican demands War on Iran
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:23:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:23 UTC

In article <20240414193250.0000296c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> it was Israel who attacked Iran first.

Lying cocksucker.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>