Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews that US
forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 23:42:28 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:42 UTC

Hmmm so, what about that "iron clad guarantee" that the Bolsheviks have
repeated ad nauseum over the last few months ?
Not just Xiden, as per their style, all his minions are saying it too,
loud and often.
The "iron clad guarantee" that just might be the motivating factor in
the jews feeling that they can bomb who they want, when they want ?

"Iron clad" is no uncertain term, it means we will back them up 100%
under any and all circumstances, no matter what - And going back on an
iron clad guarantee means that their words have no validity, they are
full of hot air. They put themselves way out on a limb, and for no clear
reason.

Rarely do any statesmen want to encumber themselves with such bombastic
commitments, seemingly uttered off the cuff and brought to life by the
Bolshevik penchant for repeating catch phrases - Leave it to the
bumbling Bolsheviks to speed dial the very results they claim to fear,
or perhaps they want.

``````````````

Biden privately fears 'catastrophic escalation' as Israel draws up plans
to attack Iran in retaliation for 350-missile attack: Trump slams ailing
president's 'weakness' as experts warn America is 'sleepwalking into
another war'

President Joe Biden has expressed fears that an Israeli attack on
Iran could be a 'catastrophic' escalation for the region
Biden spoke with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a late-night
phone call on Saturday and made it clear that US forces would not
participate any further
Iran bombarded Israel with missiles and drones on Saturday in
response to a drone strike in Syria that killed 12 Iranians, including
two top generals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13307805/Biden-fears-catastrophic-escalation-Israel-Iran.html

Re: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews that US forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?

<uvimbo$7rn$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16274&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16274

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 07:52:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 07:52 UTC

Israel might postpone retaliation, at least until they're done
in Gaza. They fucked up there, this is taking way too long.

One wonders why the Iranian cockroaches, after 40 years of
fighting Israel (and Jews) by proxy, lying and denying, finally
decided to stick their necks out. Is it a shred of decency,
or something else?

Re: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews that US forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?

<20240415114116.00002e99@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16278&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16278

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews
that US forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further
?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:41:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:41 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 23:42:28 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> that just might be

Speculation. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.

Re: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews that US forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?

<20240415115318.000038b8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16282&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16282

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:53:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:53 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hmmm so, what about that "iron clad guarantee" that the Bolsheviks
> have repeated ad nauseum over the last few months ?

What about the "iron clad guarantee" that Republicans have repeated ad nauseum over numerous decades ?

America has been Israel's bitch ever since Israel was created upon Paelestinian land.

Trump secured America's position as Israel's Number One Bitch, proved to be America's greatest suck-up to Israel and Jews, when he obliged Israel's demands by moving the American embassy to Jerusalem.

But sure, blame Biden, Democrats, these imaginary "Bolsheviks". You always do; you are simply a propagandising cunt.

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" (Re: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews that US forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?)

<uvj1kr$jv9$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16284&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16284

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" (Re: What ? Xiden "fears" being dragged into war ? Tells the jews that US forces will NOT participate in the rush to expanded war any further ?)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:04:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:04 UTC

In article <20240415115318.000038b8@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> What about

What about THIS, you shiteating Hitlerite filth?

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>