The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is being REMOTELY OPERATED like a PUPPET by MI6 MI5 CIA NSA Psychopaths

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhingRH
`* Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhingRH
 `* Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliaRH
  `* Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhingRH
   `* Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliaRH
    `- Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is being REMOTELY OPERATED like a PUPPET by RH

1
Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India

<aac82fc5-9eef-4e29-84c0-da7fa5c5fac0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16258&group=uk.sport.cricket#16258

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 23:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing
in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 06:57 UTC

On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 5:55:53 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Lunatic RACIST Robert Henderson is seething with anger and writhing in
> humiliation and infinite pain for "White England LOSING to Non-White India".
>
> MI6 and MI5 Psychopaths USE Mind Control Technology to read Robert
> Henderson's pain in his CHIPPED BRAIN, while I remotely READ his PAIN on
> my own WITHOUT using ANY technology.
>
> These CIA NSA MI6 ASIS jokers are NO MATCH for my skills.

"Keep the patient under close observation, nurse...".RH

Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India

<b2ff276e-5ac5-4cfe-9d57-6aff4321991bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16262&group=uk.sport.cricket#16262

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 04:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 11:49 UTC

On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 8:34:18 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/8/2021 11:57 PM, RH wrote:
> > On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 5:55:53 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> Lunatic RACIST Robert Henderson is seething with anger and writhing in
> >> humiliation and infinite pain for "White England LOSING to Non-White India".
> >>
> >> MI6 and MI5 Psychopaths USE Mind Control Technology to read Robert
> >> Henderson's pain in his CHIPPED BRAIN, while I remotely READ his PAIN on
> >> my own WITHOUT using ANY technology.
> >>
> >> These CIA NSA MI6 ASIS jokers are NO MATCH for my skills.
> >
> > "Keep the patient under close observation, nurse...".RH
> >
> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
>

> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
>
> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
>
> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
>

> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
>
> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
>
> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"

"...Yes, doctor. He seems to be making no sense at all ...." RH

Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India

<749e5c5e-bc73-4e24-b153-2fa2801d8705n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16265&group=uk.sport.cricket#16265

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 07:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 14:01 UTC

On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 2:34:33 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/9/2021 4:49 AM, RH wrote:

> >> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> >> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
> >>

> >> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> >> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> >> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
> >>
> >> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> >> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
> >>
> >> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> >> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
> >>

> >> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> >> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
> >>
> >> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> >> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> >> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
> >>
> >> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"
> >

> > "...Yes, doctor. He seems to be making no sense at all ...." RH
> >

> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
>

> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
>
> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
>
> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
>

> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
>
> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
>
> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"

"I'm afraid that when the fantasy has gone past a certain point the subcontinental fantasticus patient cannot be cured.., nurse..." RH

Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India

<c4855170-32f2-4f00-9c44-2669e55027a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16271&group=uk.sport.cricket#16271

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 09:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 16:39 UTC

On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 4:09:49 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/9/2021 7:01 AM, RH wrote:

> >> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> >> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
> >>

> >> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> >> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> >> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
> >>
> >> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> >> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
> >>
> >> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> >> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
> >>

> >> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> >> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
> >>
> >> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> >> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> >> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
> >>
> >> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"
> >

> > "I'm afraid that when the fantasy has gone past a certain point the subcontinental fantasticus patient cannot be cured.., nurse..." RH
> >

> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
>

> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
>
> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
>
> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
>

> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
>
> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
>
> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"

"So there is no hope for this patient, doctor..." RH

Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is seething with anger n writhing in humiliation, infinite pain for England LOSING to Non-White India

<7f33bbf9-0cdf-42ef-90a7-b98b025b3189n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16278&group=uk.sport.cricket#16278

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:21:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 19:21 UTC

On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 6:58:54 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/9/2021 9:39 AM, RH wrote:

> >> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> >> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
> >>

> >> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> >> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> >> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
> >>
> >> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> >> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
> >>
> >> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> >> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
> >>

> >> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> >> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
> >>
> >> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> >> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> >> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
> >>
> >> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"
> >
> > "So there is no hope for this patient, doctor..." RH

> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
>

> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
>
> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
>
> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
>

> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
>
> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
>
> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"

"None whatsoever, nurse... " RH

Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is being REMOTELY OPERATED like a PUPPET by MI6 MI5 CIA NSA Psychopaths

<cd75a2ca-58f9-4c18-a5a7-5f96cbb53912n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16289&group=uk.sport.cricket#16289

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:09:01 -0700 (PDT)
References: <sKrZI.63481$rl3.62015@fx45.iad> <aac82fc5-9eef-4e29-84c0-da7fa5c5fac0n@googlegroups.com> <ZNi_I.9545$nh7.7949@fx22.iad> <b2ff276e-5ac5-4cfe-9d57-6aff4321991bn@googlegroups.com> <I3o_I.26250$6U3.23684@fx43.iad> <749e5c5e-bc73-4e24-b153-2fa2801d8705n@googlegroups.com> <_sp_I.3486$uU5.384@fx13.iad> <c4855170-32f2-4f00-9c44-2669e55027a6n@googlegroups.com> <vXr_I.9072$3p3.4861@fx16.iad> <7f33bbf9-0cdf-42ef-90a7-b98b025b3189n@googlegroups.com> <BtB_I.3356$IO1.1900@fx19.iad>
Subject: Re: Lunatic Racist Robert Henderson is being REMOTELY OPERATED like a PUPPET by MI6 MI5 CIA NSA Psychopaths
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:09 UTC

On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 5:49:41 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/9/2021 12:21 PM, RH wrote:

> >> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> >> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
> >>

> >> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> >> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> >> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
> >>
> >> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> >> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
> >>
> >> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> >> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
> >>

> >> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> >> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
> >>
> >> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> >> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> >> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
> >>
> >> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"
> >
> > "None whatsoever, nurse... " RH
> >

> The problem with Robert Henderson is his SECRETLY CHIPPED BRAIN by the
> MI6 n MI5 n CIA PSYCHOPATHS
>

> HOW will you get rid of the MIND CONTROL CHIPS IMPLANTED by MI6, MI5,
> NSA, CIA, ASIS ASIO Psychopaths Bill Pollock aka Muriel Mckay aka Sunil
> Sethi aka Loughall Tomartyr who used the same email id tsp...@gmail.com?
>
> You keep responding to the SAME MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths who have been
> REMOTELY OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET for the last 15 years.
>
> John Hall, Mike Holmans, Alvey, max.it, Robert Henderson, Jfredricks,
> Will Sutton, dechucka et al were ALL SECRETLY CHIPPED
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/aBFmbkTccRE/m/QnAdZi5LBAAJ
>

> Your ONLY OPTION is to BEG Putin and Xi Jin Ping to PROTECT YOU so you
> can live with ANY SORT of DIGNITY.
>
> But your MI6 n MI5 Psychopaths USE BBC to BRAINWASH you british clowns
> that Putin and Xi Jin Ping are EVIL DICTATORS, while SECRETLY
> IMPLEMENTING TYRANNY in UK, USA, Aus, Canada n NZ.
>
> See HOW INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE the "EVIL WHITES in your race are?"

Click here to read the complete article