From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another white Incel ?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 23:02:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 22:02 UTC

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/sydney-stabbing-bondi-victims-joel-cauchi-suspect-b2528567.html

<quotes>

Australian police are examining why a lone assailant who stabbed six people to death in a busy Sydney shopping mall and injured more than a dozen others targeted women while avoiding men, a police commissioner said on Monday.

The majority of victims, both dead and in critical conditions in hospital, have been women and girls.

Joel Cauchi's father, Andrew Cauchi, said he was "extremely sorry" to the victims and his son was a "very sick boy" who was frustrated.

"To you, he's a monster. To me, he was a very sick boy. He wanted a girlfriend and he has no social skills and he was frustrated out of his brain"

</quotes>