Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Crazed imported dead eye aztec punching little white girls
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:25:16 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:25 UTC

Meet Jose Carlos Zarzuela, just 1 of millions of violent, 3rd world
trash that the nation wreckers have unleashed on the country.

They are fast approaching the violence level of niggers, even surpassing
in many areas.

```````````````````

Crazed suspect, 30, randomly punches nine-year-old girl in the FACE in
NYC's Grand Central Terminal

A crazed suspect randomly punched a nine-year-old girl in the face in
New York City's Grand Central Terminal.

Jose Carlos Zarzuela, 30, was arrested on Saturday after he punched the
unidentified girl inside the terminal's dining area around 11.49am,
police said.

Zarzuela, a repeat offender who was recently released for a similar
crime, allegedly approached the girl as she stood near her mother before
he hit her in the face without warning, according to the MTA Police
Department.

The girl suffered pain and dizziness after the attack and was taken to
NYU Langone-Tisch Hospital. She is expected to make a full recovery.

'It doesn't make any sense that this guy-- who recently was released
after being charged with randomly punching someone else and breaking
that victim’s nose-- should be back in a public space where he can
attack others, especially children,' MTA Communications Director Tim
Minton told amNewYork Metro.

This was not Zarzuela's first run-in with the law, as sources close to
the investigation told amNew York Metro that he was arrested eight other
times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13307113/grand-central-terminal-man-arrested-assault-9-year-old-girl.html

Re: Crazed imported dead eye aztec punching little white girls

<uvl5ut$339$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16304&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16304

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:30:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:30 UTC

Cursed be the scum who brought this plague on us.