From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Operation True Promise
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 23:44:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 22:44 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68737710

<quotes>

A former Israel Defense Forces spokesman, Jonathan Conricus, says "this is day one of the new Middle East - for the first time Iran is attacking Israel directly from sovereign Iranian soil".

He cited reports of more than 100 Iranian drones and cruise missiles heading to Israel, "with different expected times of arrival".

"I think Israel is good at planning military contingencies, but they don’t always excel at the strategic part. I didn't expect the Iranians to do this, from Iranian soil. It will drag other countries, including the US, into the conflict."

Clearly, a decision was reached that such a major escalation – an attack that flattened a diplomatic building and therefore sovereign Iranian territory - called for an escalatory response.

The risk now is that this tit-for-tat continues to escalate into a full-blown regional war, something most governments in the region have been trying hard to avoid

</quotes>

And we can all thank Israel for that, and World War III when it arrives.

Re: Operation True Promise

<uvf2gl$68n$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16258&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16258

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Operation True Promise
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 22:55:17 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 13 Apr 2024 22:55 UTC

In article <20240413234429.000068d3@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Operation True Promise

<661c23b6$0$19606$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16265&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16265

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 14 Apr 2024 18:43:02 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:43 UTC

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 23:44:29 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68737710
>
> <quotes>
>
> A former Israel Defense Forces spokesman, Jonathan Conricus, says "this
> is day one of the new Middle East - for the first time Iran is attacking
> Israel directly from sovereign Iranian soil".
>
> He cited reports of more than 100 Iranian drones and cruise missiles
> heading to Israel, "with different expected times of arrival".
>
> "I think Israel is good at planning military contingencies, but they
> don’t always excel at the strategic part. I didn't expect the Iranians
> to do this, from Iranian soil. It will drag other countries, including
> the US, into the conflict."
>
> Clearly, a decision was reached that such a major escalation – an attack
> that flattened a diplomatic building and therefore sovereign Iranian
> territory - called for an escalatory response.
>
> The risk now is that this tit-for-tat continues to escalate into a
> full-blown regional war, something most governments in the region have
> been trying hard to avoid
>
> </quotes>
>
> And we can all thank Israel for that, and World War III when it arrives.

Iran was obligated to respond, the only issue was on what scale. News is
portraying it as an unprovoked attack but really it wasn't. Iran is even
trying to give Israel a way out - almost no damage was done despite
hundreds of drones and missiles being launched and they say that's the end
of it as far as they're concerned. Only Israel wants to keep it going. I
think Israel is doing their best to call in all of its debts while they
can whatever the cost externally.

Re: Operation True Promise

<uvhapk$gkd$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16267&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16267

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:28:52 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:28 UTC

In article <661c23b6$0$19606$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Iran was obligated to respond, the only issue was on what scale. News
> is portraying it as an unprovoked attack but really it wasn't.

For about 40 years, Iran keeps declaring that its number one goal is to
annihilate Israel, and it keeps working towards that goal, either directly
or by proxy.

Apparently you forgot that little detail?

Re: Operation True Promise

<20240415110402.0000348c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16275&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16275

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:04:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:04 UTC

On 14 Apr 2024 18:43:02 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Iran was obligated to respond, the only issue was on what scale. News
> is portraying it as an unprovoked attack but really it wasn't. Iran
> is even trying to give Israel a way out - almost no damage was done
> despite hundreds of drones and missiles being launched and they say
> that's the end of it as far as they're concerned. Only Israel wants
> to keep it going. I think Israel is doing their best to call in all
> of its debts while they can whatever the cost externally.

It does seem that way, that everyone except Israel, pro-Israel propagandists, and the Axis of Evil see it that way. Like October the 7th they are pretending this happened in isolation, was an unprovoked attack. We all know it wasn't. They know it wasn't. It was another retaliation for what Israel has done.

The UNSC meeting was hilarious; not a single mention of Israel's attack on Iran, leaving Iran, Russia and China, to call-out blatant bias and hypocrisy, which it is, obviously is.

Israel is claiming the consulate they attacked wasn't as such. Jeremy Bowen called that out on News 24 as a lie saying he's been there and it is. After all Israel has done in the past six months it's not hard to see Israel as nothing but liars. Everyone seems to acknowledge that except the Axis of Evil, even though they know it.

As you say, Iran made it as clear as they could that this was a demonstration of force, not a determined attack, a warning shot. Almost no damage was done.

Israel should suck it up; we hit them, they hit us, we scored the highest kill count, end of it. But they are determined to escalate, make it worse, far worse.

The Axis of Evil appear determined to agree in public. We have to hope they don't in private.

The big unknown is what the Axis of Evil will do if Netanyahu and his far right government goes it alone, decides to attack Iran. Will we be Israel's bitches and let Netanyahu drag us into full-on war, fighting on the side of those who started it ?

Re: Operation True Promise

<skzTN.7$kQxc.4@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16311&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16311

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:21:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 18:21 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On 14 Apr 2024 18:43:02 GMT
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Iran was obligated to respond, the only issue was on what scale. News
>> is portraying it as an unprovoked attack but really it wasn't. Iran
>> is even trying to give Israel a way out - almost no damage was done
>> despite hundreds of drones and missiles being launched and they say
>> that's the end of it as far as they're concerned. Only Israel wants
>> to keep it going. I think Israel is doing their best to call in all
>> of its debts while they can whatever the cost externally.
>
> It does seem

STFU, amateur speculator