Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "I'll smack the weave out ya head"
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:22:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:22 UTC

Majik Niggers are supposed to be well heeled, adapt at imitating humans,
and thats the facade they put up - But behind closed doors, we can see
they have no restraint to the genetic chimp that lies within all of them.

Easy to see why 80% of blacks have no father, and are glad of it.

````````````````````

Atlantic City Mayor Marty Small Sr. and his wife were caught on video
beating daughter after they were secretly recorded on FaceTime by
boyfriend they 'disapproved of', affidavit claims

The mayor and his wife were allegedly recorded abusing their child
They have been charged with endangering the welfare of their
teenage daughter
They are accused of beating her unconscious, striking her with a belt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13319615/atlantic-city-mayor-marty-small-wife-boyfriend-filmed-daughter-abuse.html

Re: "I'll smack the weave out ya head"

<20240423203409.00001f98@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16590&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16590

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "I'll smack the weave out ya head"
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:34:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:34 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:22:39 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>