From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Happy Hitlerite, already back in 2006, tried to silence posters
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:34:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:34 UTC

<quote>

Of course, you do realise that claiming what you have claimed here, despite
the fact that it arises solely from your inability to comprehend the written
word, is libellous as it's not true ? And you do realise that the UK is
frequently considered to be the best place to commence an action to
recompense for libel, don't you ? You do realise how easy it is to start a
civil court action in the UK, don't you ? You do realise how serious your
unfounded, defamatory and libellous remarks are, don't you ?

</quote>

Re: The Happy Hitlerite, already back in 2006, tried to silence posters

<aGWTN.289$C2Oc.190@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16344&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16344

Subject: Re: The Happy Hitlerite, already back in 2006, tried to silence
posters
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:54:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:54 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> <quote>
>
> Of course, you do realise that claiming what you have claimed here, despite
> the fact that it arises solely from your inability to comprehend the written
> word, is libellous as it's not true ? And you do realise that the UK is
> frequently considered to be the best place to commence an action to
> recompense for libel, don't you ? You do realise how easy it is to start a
> civil court action in the UK, don't you ? You do realise how serious your
> unfounded, defamatory and libellous remarks are, don't you ?
>
> </quote>

What chutzpah, threatening legal action against the guy calling him out
for threatening to murder himself and his entire family !

The flaw in all his various legal threats against numerous posters has
always been that it would require doxxing himself, something that a
blustering coward like him would never consider.

So the pattern repeats, with him issuing dire threats with the roar of a
neutered gerbil.

Re: The Happy Hitlerite, already back in 2006, tried to silence posters

<20240423203350.000064d2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16588&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16588

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
posters
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:33:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:33 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:54:30 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>