From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:40:37 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:40 UTC

Really?

LOL oh LOL.

But it's still there, of course, as well as his endless
bitchin' and pleas to stop quoting it...

LOL.

Anyway, if these are the new rules here...

LOL.

Re: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post?

<uuTTN.14428$8tL7.3635@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16332&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16332

Subject: Re: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath of
dead Jews" post?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:17:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:17 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> Really?
>
> LOL oh LOL.
>
> But it's still there, of course, as well as his endless
> bitchin' and pleas to stop quoting it...
>
> LOL.
>
> Anyway, if these are the new rules here...
>
> LOL.

Poor [naive, uneducated, dense] sap must have thought that googles
recent move to end usenet posting via google groups meant that they were
going to toast the archives too.

Re: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post?

<uvp0ha$1ue$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16333&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16333

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
dead Jews" post?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:22:50 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:22 UTC

In article <uuTTN.14428$8tL7.3635@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> Really?
>>
>> LOL oh LOL.
>>
>> But it's still there, of course, as well as his endless
>> bitchin' and pleas to stop quoting it...
>>
>> LOL.
>>
>> Anyway, if these are the new rules here...
>>
>> LOL.

> Poor [naive, uneducated, dense] sap must have thought that googles
> recent move to end usenet posting via google groups meant that they were
> going to toast the archives too.

And there are other archives, and there are the replies to
his genocidal rants.

What a pathetic little cockroach.

I expect yet another threat of legal action... LOL oh LOL!

Re: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post?

<17c72b414101a02c$2700$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16341&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16341

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:29:04 -0400
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: trollt...@invalid.valid (Peeler)
 by: Peeler - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:29 UTC

On 4/17/2024 1:17 PM, JeSSe wrote:
> Loose Cannon wrote:
>> Really?
>>
>> LOL oh LOL.
>>
>> But it's still there, of course, as well as his endless
>> bitchin' and pleas to stop quoting it...
>>
>> LOL.
>>
>> Anyway, if these are the new rules here...
>>
>> LOL.
>>

> Poor [naive, uneducated, dense] sap must have thought that googles
> recent move to end usenet posting via google groups meant that they were
> going to toast the archives too.

That's the beauty of archives; they bring back such fond memories

--
- Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Cannon on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Cannon:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Re: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post?

<20240417234551.00005a1e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16345&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16345

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: In despair, The Happy Hitlerite nukes his "veritable bloodbath
of dead Jews" post?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 23:45:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:45 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:17:13 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Poor [naive, uneducated, dense] sap must have thought that googles
> recent move to end usenet posting via google groups meant that they
> were going to toast the archives too.

So post the link. You told us that you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.