Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Lol - Google FIRES 28 wingnut terrorist supporters
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:00:46 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:00 UTC

I bet these pansies didn't calculate on losing their cushy jobs and are
now hiring lawyers to try to get them back.

Notice how they are all wearing masks in antifa style, as if no one
would be able to figure out who they were, disrupting work and slamming
the company that employs them in their own offices. They think they can
get away with anything, now they join the ranks of most other wingnuts,
unemployed.

```````````````````

Google FIRES 28 employees over their involvement in $1.2B Israel
contract protest inside New York and California offices

Search engine giant Google has fired nearly 30 of its US employees after
they were arrested for staging sits-ins at the company’s offices to
protest its contract with the Israeli government.

The pro-Palestinian employees - who were seen wearing traditional Arab
headscarves- were taken in by officials from both the organization's New
York City and California offices.

Soon after an internal investigation, Google vice president of global
security Chris Rackow announced the termination of 28 employees in a
companywide memo.

The memo reportedly read: 'They took over office spaces, defaced our
property, and physically impeded the work of other Googlers.

'Their behavior was unacceptable, extremely disruptive and made
co-workers feel threatened.

'Behavior like this has no place in our workplace and we will not
tolerate it.

'It clearly violates multiple policies that all employees must adhere to
– including our code of conduct and policy on harassment,
discrimination, retaliation, standards of conduct, and workplace concerns'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13321957/Google-fires-employees-palestine-protest-New-York-California.html

Re: Lol - Google FIRES 28 wingnut terrorist supporters

<20240418170827.00006e65@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16368&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16368

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:08:27 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:08 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:00:46 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I bet these pansies didn't calculate on losing their cushy jobs and
> are now hiring lawyers to try to get them back.

Which isn't at all unreasonable given the right of Free Speech Americans supposedly have.

You would be incandescent if right-wingers, racists and fascists, had been sacked by Google for protesting.

But your "bet" is pure speculations. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.

> Notice how they are all wearing masks in antifa style

Just as the Alt-Right, White Supremacist and other American right-wingers, racists, fascists and domestic terrorists do -

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/may/22/minorities-extreme-right-wing-groups-ideology#img-1

And there's plenty more to offer beyond that.

Re: Lol - Google FIRES 28 wingnut terrorist supporters

<17c76d2da56d22ce$6118$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16370&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16370

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:37:04 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:37 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:00:46 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I bet these pansies didn't calculate on losing their cushy jobs and
>> are now hiring lawyers to try to get them back.
>
> Which isn't at all unreasonable given the right of Free Speech Americans supposedly have.

Define "free speech".

> 'They took over office spaces, defaced our property, and physically impeded the work of other Googlers.
>
> 'Their behavior was unacceptable, extremely disruptive and made co-workers feel threatened.
>
> 'Behavior like this has no place in our workplace and we will not tolerate it.
>
> 'It clearly violates multiple policies that all employees must adhere to – including our code of conduct and policy on harassment, discrimination, retaliation, standards of conduct, and workplace concerns'.

> You would be incandescent if right-wingers, racists and fascists, had been sacked by Google for protesting.

No right-wingers at google, plenty of racists and fascists though, 28 of
them just got fired and I'm ok with that.
[incandescent - brilliant; masterly; extraordinarily lucid: an
incandescent masterpiece; incandescent wit. aglow with ardor, purpose LOL]

> But your "bet" is pure speculations. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.

"pure speculations", what a retard, you even fail trying to copy me.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]