From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Netanyahu is a danger to the world
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:34:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:34 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68830092

<quotes>

Iran's response to this morning's limited Israeli strikes on its territory has been muted and mild, with some officials even denying outright that it even took place at all.

Another mocked it as "a failed attack" involving just a "few quadcopters".

</quotes>

It is pretty clear to the world that Iran really means it when they say they don't want to escalate the war, that it's Israel who wants to, tried to provoke that by attacking Iran first to elicit an Iranian response, are continuing to try and provoke Iran.

It's Netanyahu and his far right government who are the biggest danger to Israel.

They would plunge Israel, the Middle East, and the world, into war just to keep Netanyahu in power, out of jail.

Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world

<17c7bf8bc74b8ad7$33358$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16385&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16385

Subject: Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:46:29 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68830092
>
> <quotes>
>
> Iran's response to this morning's limited Israeli strikes on its territory has been muted and mild, with some officials even denying outright that it even took place at all.
>
> Another mocked it as "a failed attack" involving just a "few quadcopters".

As if Irans attack was so spectacular.
300 projectiles fired, 1 little girl hurt.
Could be they both suck, seems a trend since Putrid invaded Ukraine and
his planned subjugation of the country in 10 days has morphed into 2
years with no end in sight.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world

<20240419204734.00001cef@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16393&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16393

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:47:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:47 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:46:29 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68830092
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Iran's response to this morning's limited Israeli strikes on its
> > territory has been muted and mild, with some officials even denying
> > outright that it even took place at all.
> >
> > Another mocked it as "a failed attack" involving just a "few
> > quadcopters".
>
> As if Irans attack was so spectacular.
> 300 projectiles fired, 1 little girl hurt.
> Could be they both suck, seems a trend since Putrid invaded Ukraine
> and his planned subjugation of the country in 10 days has morphed
> into 2 years with no end in sight.

And Rumsfeld claimed America's War on Afghanistan would be over in days, would cost just a few tens of millions of dollars, and would end with Afghans casting rose petals at American feet.

Instead it lasted over two decades, cost billions of tax payer dollars, proved America couldn't even beat '7th century rag-heads armed only with sticks and rocks', and only ended after Trump begged the Taliban for a surrender deal.

With that, Vietnam and Iraq, America consolidated her reputation for being totally fucking useless.

Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world

<17c7c8c9979f3229$6936$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16397&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16397

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:35:50 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:35 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:46:29 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68830092
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> Iran's response to this morning's limited Israeli strikes on its
>>> territory has been muted and mild, with some officials even denying
>>> outright that it even took place at all.
>>>
>>> Another mocked it as "a failed attack" involving just a "few
>>> quadcopters".
>>
>> As if Irans attack was so spectacular.
>> 300 projectiles fired, 1 little girl hurt.
>> Could be they both suck, seems a trend since Putrid invaded Ukraine
>> and his planned subjugation of the country in 10 days has morphed
>> into 2 years with no end in sight.
>
> And Rumsfeld claimed

Not getting the Rumfeld/Putin connection.
One was a USA sec of defense 2 decades ago, one is a current long time
dictator of Russia.
Secretaries of defense [FYI] make no command decisions, issue no
executive orders, heads of state/dictators do.

Want to try again ?

I know it must hurt, but your Axis of Joy is showing itself to be fairly
incompetent, toothless and stupid.
Putin has set a record for most flying tank turrets while the mullahs
have set two - Most attack drones/missiles launched in a single attack &
Most attack drones/missiles missed target in a single attack.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world

<20240419225223.00003de8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16403&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16403

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:52:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:52 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:35:50 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:46:29 -0400
> > Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> As if Irans attack was so spectacular.
> >> 300 projectiles fired, 1 little girl hurt.
> >> Could be they both suck, seems a trend since Putrid invaded Ukraine
> >> and his planned subjugation of the country in 10 days has morphed
> >> into 2 years with no end in sight.
> >
> > And Rumsfeld claimed
>
> Not getting the Rumfeld/Putin connection.

Of course you don't; you are a retard. You have been told you don't need to demonstrate how retarded you are at every opportunity. We get it.

It was about sucking, that it wasn't a trend Putin started. America beat him to the punch by many decades.

Sure, Putin over-estimated his capabilities just as America did. He hasn't taken Ukraine, but he hasn't been defeated either. He has withstood the full might of NATO standing against him for two years. Despite two years of western sanctions Russia's economy is holding up, doing far better than many others.

America didn't just lose; they were driven out of Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Much as I enjoyed Trump pleading with the Taliban for a surrender deal, it wasn't dignified for America, it was international humiliation.

> Want to try again ?

Rumsfeld claimed America's War on Afghanistan would be over in days, would cost just a few tens of millions of dollars, and would end with Afghans casting rose petals at American feet.

Instead it lasted over two decades, cost billions of tax payer dollars, proved America couldn't even beat '7th century rag-heads armed only with sticks and rocks', and only ended after Trump begged the Taliban for a surrender deal.

With that, Vietnam and Iraq, America consolidated her reputation for being totally fucking useless.

America sucks, and sucks more than Israel, Iran or Putin.

Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world

<17c7e2cfbe26a6cc$97851$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16421&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16421

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:32:45 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 04:32 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:35:50 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> And Rumsfeld claimed
>>
>> Not getting the Rumfeld/Putin connection.
>
> Of course you don't;

Not a word read beyond that, no one reads your butthurt rants.

REPEAT

> Secretaries of defense [FYI] make no command decisions, issue no executive orders, heads of state/dictators do.

Comparison between Rumsfeld/Putin posted by brain dead nincompoop 100%
invalid & voided

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Netanyahu is a danger to the world

<20240420120955.00001a79@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16426&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16426

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:09:55 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:09 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:32:45 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>