Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Another day in Londonstan - Jew threatened with arrest for looking
like a jew
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:50:01 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 20:50 UTC

At this rate, hamas leadership will soon leave their cushy condos in
quatar for even cushier condos in London.

`````````````````

Outrage at pro-Hamas protest as London cop threatens man with arrest for
'openly Jewish' appearance
Calls grow for London police chief's ouster for allowing 'mobs rife with
anti-Jewish racists and terrorist sympathizers,' to protest in UK capital

The Metropolitan Police in London face accusations that they capitulated
to radical pro-Hamas activists last weekend by threatening to arrest a
British Jew because his presence was deemed provocative to a mob of
anti-Israel protesters.

A shocking video published by the British Campaign Against Antisemitism
from the pro-Hamas and anti-Israel march shows a Metropolitan Police
officer ordering Gideon Falter, the CEO of the Campaign Against
Antisemitism, not to cross a street because of his "openly Jewish"
appearance. Falter was returning from a Saturday synagogue service and
was wearing a kippah, or skullcap.

The London cop even threatened Falter with arrest. He accused Falter of
"a breach of peace with all these other people." Falter was with five
other people, some of whom were also wearing skullcaps.

LONDON IS THE ‘WORLD’S MOST ANTISEMITIC CITY,’ SAYS ISRAELI MINISTER

Falter told Fox News Digital, "What happened to me was a disgrace.
Imagine what it felt like to be told by police officers that being
‘quite openly Jewish’ would ‘antagonize’ people, and so I must leave the
area on pain of arrest."

Critics have argued that the Metropolitan Police commissioner, Sir Mark
Rowley, is incapable of imposing order on the streets of London and
there are now growing calls for his dismissal.

"The time has come for Sir Mark Rowley to go. He must resign or be
removed by the mayor of London and the Home secretary," Falter said.

Falter continued, "Nearly a week after the incident, Sir Mark’s
assistant commissioner issued a statement calling my presence
‘provocative’ and saying that by making public what had happened, I had
put a ‘dent in the confidence of many Jewish Londoners.'"

https://www.foxnews.com/world/outrage-pro-hamas-protest-london-cop-threatens-man-arrest-openly-jewish-appearance

Re: Another day in Londonstan - Jew threatened with arrest for looking like a jew

<20240421233033.00007b0a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16476&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16476

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Another day in Londonstan - Jew threatened with arrest for
looking like a jew
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 23:30:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 22:30 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:50:01 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>