Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Senile puppet praises "peaceful protestors"
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:23:17 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:23 UTC

Oh yes, we know all about the "peaceful protests" that the Bolsheviks
have a habit of unleashing during election years.
This obviously has great potential to surpass the blood and violence of
the blm/antifa riots of 2020.

Typically, trying to play both sides, first endorsing left wing
sponsored pogroms then condemning antisemitism.

`````````````

AOC praises pro-Palestinian protesters causing chaos with tent camps at
Columbia and Yale as she introduces Biden, who says: 'Listen to that lady'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez opened at a White House Earth Day event
She applauded the 'leadership' of pro-Palestinian protesters on
campuses
President Joe Biden said 'listen to that lady' then condemned
antisemitism

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13337655/aoc-praises-pro-palestine-protesters-columbia-yale-biden.html

Re: Senile puppet praises "peaceful protestors"

<20240423011504.00004389@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16506&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16506

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Senile puppet praises "peaceful protestors"
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 01:15:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:15 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:23:17 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: Senile puppet praises "peaceful protestors"

<17c8c755f6333499$8319$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16507&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16507

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 22:20:31 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:20 UTC

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Senile puppet praises "peaceful protestors"

<20240423091228.00007017@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16512&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16512

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:12:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:12 UTC