Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive,
and Destroy Reputations
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Dhruv)
 by: Dhruv - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:07 UTC

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 9:38:49 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

-squawk-

Please note how "covert agent" FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer is
trying to manipulate, "DECEIVE" and DESTROY the reputation
of the gentleman Went Kills.

https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer%20Kent%20Wills

Re: How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

<c2eeface-bde9-4e42-9825-af3aaf747bb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16551&group=uk.sport.cricket#16551

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 00:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
and Destroy Reputations
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 07:47 UTC

On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 5:59:51 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/30/2021 3:07 PM, Dhruv wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 9:38:49 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >
> > -squawk-
> >
> > Please note how "covert agent" FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer is
> > trying to manipulate, "DECEIVE" and DESTROY the reputation
> > of the gentleman Went Kills.
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer%20Kent%20Wills
> >
> WHITE FILTH like you are an EVIL VIRUS which should be MERCILESSLY
> MASSACRED to make human species BETTER.
>
> Dumb whites like John Hall and Richard Dixon and the rest on this
> newsgroup don't have EVEN the basic logic and common sense to understand
> that YOU with email id tsp...@gmail.com are a CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
> Psychopath which SECRETLY CHIPPED them and millions of humans and
> operating them like fucking PUPPETS.
>
> They are SO DUMB, they don't understand that "What you are doing here"
> is EXACTLY what Greenwald and Snowden REVEALED about you.
>
> That's HOW DUMB they are.
>

> KENT WILLS is ONE of the Secret Society Psychopaths who DON'T WANT to
> file a police case against me BECAUSE it will HARM HIM and the REST of
> the SHADOW GOVT which will GET EXPOSED.
>

> ALL OF YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD this PSYCHOPATH "Kent Wills" PICTURE and FILE
> A COMPLAINT with FBI and POLICE
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/TppCJLl1JOw/m/_eL7mH8DAgAJ
> Western Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND the mentality, DNA and Modus Operandi of
> their "fellow whites".

> https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
>
> How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and
> Destroy Reputations
>
> One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the
> Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to
> manipulate and control online discourse with "extreme tactics of
> deception and reputation-destruction."
>
> Glenn Greenwald
>

> One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the
> Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to
> manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of
> deception and reputation-destruction. It’s time to tell a chunk of that
> story, complete with the relevant documents.
>
> Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series
> of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret
> unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based
> on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other
> three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we
> at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full,
> entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.”
>
> By publishing these stories one by one, our NBC reporting highlighted
> some of the key, discrete revelations: the monitoring of YouTube and
> [...]

Click here to read the complete article