From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Mass graves
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:25:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:25 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/un-human-rights-chief-horrified-over-reports-of-hundreds-buried-in-mass-graves-in-gaza-13121646

<quotes>

The UN's human rights chief has said he is "horrified" by reports of mass graves containing hundreds of bodies uncovered at Nasser hospital in the central city of Khan Younis, and at al Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

Some had their hands tied and were "stripped of their clothes", said Ravina Shamdasani, spokesperson for UN human rights commissioner Volker Turk.

The mass graves were found after Israeli troops left, but its military said claims they had buried the bodies were "baseless and unfounded".

</quotes>

The usual 'we didn't do it, Hamas did it' crap and zero evidence that Hamas had done it, no credible explanation of why, or even how they would have got away with doing it.

It doesn't help IDF credibility when we have video of the IDF murdering Palestinians then quickly burying them with bulldozers, denying it, only admitting it once the video was released.