Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: UN wants $3 Billion [for starters] to feed hungry hamas freedom fighters, err, I mean, starving, innocent Palestinians
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:14:58 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:14 UTC

I'll donate a case of spam ham !

``````````````````

UN appeals for $2.8 billion to help 3 million Palestinians in desperate
need of food and other aid

The United Nations appealed for $2.8 billion on Tuesday to provide
desperately needed aid to 3 million Palestinians, stressing that
tackling looming famine in war-torn Gaza requires not only food but
sanitation, water and health facilities.

Andrea De Domenico, the head of the U.N. humanitarian office for Gaza
and the West Bank, told reporters that “massive operations” are required
to restore those services and meet minimum standards — and this can’t be
done during military operations.

He pointed to the destruction of hospitals, water and sanitation
facilities, homes, roads and schools, adding that “there is not a single
university that is standing in Gaza.”

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-un-humanitarian-appeal-famine-shifa-7765cef456f284f1fc4901155e1fd5f8
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: UN wants $3 Billion [for starters] to feed hungry hamas freedom fighters, err, I mean, starving, innocent Palestinians

<uvp93a$noc$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16339&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16339

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:48:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:48 UTC

In article <17c72736ac941ed8$39435$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> adding that "there is not a single university that is standing in Gaza."

Wow. What a grave loss to science and culture.

Re: UN wants $3 Billion [for starters] to feed hungry hamas freedom fighters, err, I mean, starving, innocent Palestinians

<20240423203422.000026c2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16591&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16591

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: UN wants $3 Billion [for starters] to feed hungry hamas freedom
fighters, err, I mean, starving, innocent Palestinians
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:34:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:34 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:14:58 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>