From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Subject: Adding Email Accounts
Date: 31 Dec 2021 14:28:52 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:28 UTC

Somebody in another group had problems adding a Plusnet email account
automatically to his email app recently and I have just experienced the
same problem so had to add the account manually.

It seems odd since my email app, eM Client, is very good at finding
account settings, including my own domain with Mythic Beasts where servers
are named after mythical animals. Do email apps use a central database or
is there some other way they can discover the settings?

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
All things being equal, fat people use more soap