From: ianREMOV...@g3ohx.co.uk (Ian Jackson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Re: Killing moss on drive - what strength ferrous sulphate solution to use?
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 21:08:18 +0000
 by: Ian Jackson - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 21:08 UTC

In message <t1j72h5d192fo4p49194l11n7v8mtb0di4@4ax.com>, Chris Hogg
<me@privacy.net> writes
>As per title

What sort of drive? Tarmac will be OK, but even with a weak solution,
paving stones etc will be stained ginger colour. [As well as being very
effective at killing moss, it's also very effective at staining!]

Recommended concentrations seem to vary. I use it a lot, but I just
guess at how much to use. Something around 4 to 10 grams per litre per
sq metre seems popular.
https://tinyurl.com/ycypneht
Personally, I'd use as little as necessary to be effective, and then do
a second application after a few weeks.
--
Ian