Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 16:21:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The US Navy is working on a non-lethal weapon that would render a
person unable to communicate.
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Dhruv)
 by: Dhruv - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 00:21 UTC

On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 12:19:23 PM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> American Directed Energy Weapons are much more ADVANCED than any country
> on the planet.

Wonder why they couldn't use them against the Taliban?
> But the INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE Amrikka 24x7 BRAINWASHES the
> world that EVIL Amrikkka is CIVILIZED ANGELS and rest of the world is EVIL.

So Russia built a DEW in 2019 but you only criticise the American response to the Russian weapon made in June 2021?

Indeed, you protect and promote gangsta Putin by denying that Russia is EVIL for building DEWs.

'In 2019, Russia outfitted two warships, the Admiral Gorshkov and the
Admiral Kasatonov, with an optical interference weapon that can induce
vomiting and even hallucinations.'

> Amrikkkan GOVT Psychopaths have been STEALTHILY TORTURING Millions of
> Amrikkkans with DEWs for fucking DECADES and accusing the VICTIMS to be
> "schizos".

Yes, you are schizoNpsychoNparanoid.
> Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their own DNA n MODUS OPERANDI.

Your endless repetition of this phrase is a symptom of your schizophrenia called 'perseveration'.

https://wa.kaiserpermanente.org/kbase/topic.jhtml?docId=aa48032

'Repeating the same activity (word or behavior) over and over again (perseveration).'