From: GibbensI...@Everything.com (Bruce)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Would You Trust This Man?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:56:35 +1000
 by: Bruce - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 06:56 UTC

Three posts from the same person;

"It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too". 21Sep98

"I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall, but I ain't skinny". 12Jan04

"I'm 5'7" and loving it". 19Apr04

Maybe he's more affected by the moon than I thought?
But anyhoo... Seriously, you can't even trust him to tell the truth about
his height.

alvey
Wondering if this alone would satisfy the keiths who want proof of him
being a "liar"?

Re: Would You Trust This Man?

<jk9i5lFc87kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17470&group=aus.cars#17470

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Would You Trust This Man?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 17:07:31 +1000
 by: Xeno - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 07:07 UTC

On 26/7/2022 4:56 pm, Bruce wrote:

> Three posts from the same person;
>
> "It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too". 21Sep98
>
> "I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall, but I ain't skinny". 12Jan04
>
> "I'm 5'7" and loving it". 19Apr04
>
> Maybe he's more affected by the moon than I thought?
> But anyhoo... Seriously, you can't even trust him to tell the truth about
> his height.

Hey, since he's a *little prick*, maybe he's getting aroused and having
an erection? Would explain the changes in his height! ;-)

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Would You Trust This Man?

<tboqob$20642$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17483&group=aus.cars#17483

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 21:38:11 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 13:38 UTC

On 26/07/2022 3:07 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 26/7/2022 4:56 pm, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> Three posts from the same person;
>>
>> "It certainly wasn't the most powerful, but it was a shitload of fun to
>> drive and for a guy of 5'6" it was a lot easier too". 21Sep98
>>
>> "I may well be a short-arse at 5'8" tall, but I ain't skinny". 12Jan04
>>
>> "I'm 5'7" and loving it". 19Apr04
>>
>> Maybe he's more affected by the moon than I thought?
>> But anyhoo... Seriously, you can't even trust him to tell the truth about
>> his height.
>>
> Hey, since he's a *little prick*, maybe he's getting aroused and having
> an erection? Would explain the changes in his height!   ;-)
>>
>> alvey
>> Wondering if this alone would satisfy the keiths who want proof of him
>> being a "liar"?

He boasted once about how much porn he had downloaded, given he's such a
limp dick that was a complete waste of bandwidth.

(he likely lied about that too but he had to have the attention of course)

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if