Youth is a blunder, manhood a struggle, old age a regret. -- Benjamin Disraeli, "Coningsby"

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicide

SubjectAuthor
* Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicideRH
+- Re: Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicidejack fredricks
`* Re: Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicideDhruv
 `- Re: MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA FBI NSA PSYCHOPATHS like fucking pigsRH

1
Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicide

<4e484e97-6996-40bc-9117-f867cd118809n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17695&group=uk.sport.cricket#17695

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:20:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicide
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:20 UTC

Exclusive: Ray Illingworth reveals he is fighting cancer - and wants the right to end his own life
Former England captain Illingworth, who is undergoing radiotherapy for esophageal cancer, says views have been shaped by late wife's battle

By
Nick Hoult,
CHIEF CRICKET CORRESPONDENT
29 November 2021 • 12:00pm
Ray Illingworth.
Ray Illingworth believes terminally ill patients should have the choice to end their lives CREDIT: Ray Spencer

Ray Illingworth, one of only four men still alive to captain England to an Ashes victory in Australia, has revealed he is having treatment for cancer and is supporting change in the laws over assisted dying.

Illingworth, 89, is undergoing radiotherapy for esophageal cancer. He has had two doses of radiotherapy and is hoping to learn in December that the tumour is shrinking.

"They got rid of a lot of the tumour but there were still two centimetres left, originally it was eight," he said. "They are just hoping to get rid of the last bit with extra double doses. I will see how these next two doses go, keep my fingers crossed and hope I have a bit of luck."

Illingworth’s wife, Shirley, passed away in March this year after a long battle with cancer. After nursing Shirley in her final years, he has become convinced that terminally ill patients should have the choice to end their lives.

Read more at https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2021/11/29/exclusive-ray-illingworth-reveals-fighting-cancer-wants-right/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
RH

Re: Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicide

<97d85ee3-838c-41ea-818b-ff12fac6ae67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17697&group=uk.sport.cricket#17697

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:19:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicide
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:19 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 4:20:24 AM UTC+10, RH wrote:
> wants the right to end his own life

It's his life, he should be allowed to die with dignity.
Religions can fuck right off. Like the racists, their time is almost over.

Re: Ray Illingworth wants assisted suicide

<6546e5bc-b967-48ec-96e5-48e05b00ade9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17704&group=uk.sport.cricket#17704

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:55:09 -0800 (PST)
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Dhruv)
 by: Dhruv - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:55 UTC

On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:41:50 PM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> You DON'T need any assistance.
>
> You can do it yourself and SAVE VALUABLE OXYGEN.

Looks like IB, RAW, ETS, AIRMS is causing 150,000 suicides in India every year

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/24-6-per-cent-of-total-suicides-in-2020-by-daily-wage-workers-ncrb-data-shows-7596430/

ETS is using Directed Energy Weapons

Re: MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA FBI NSA PSYCHOPATHS like fucking pigs for STEALTHILY TORTURING Americans with PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS for DECADES

<46d915e0-11ba-4335-9e00-95b8d403d006n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17711&group=uk.sport.cricket#17711

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 01:51:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA FBI NSA PSYCHOPATHS like fucking pigs
for STEALTHILY TORTURING Americans with PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS for DECADES
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:51 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:37:40 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> to report any possible symptoms, and some who have come forward have
> health effects that began occurring before the 2016 Havana incidents.
> Several U.S. officials said not all of those who have come forward fit
> the profile of the Havana cohort. At the same time, brain injuries can
> be difficult to diagnose, so officials have encouraged anyone who
> suspects something wrong to come forward.
>
> The former FBI agent was posted to an embassy that came under a
> suspected Russian electronic jamming operation that disrupted
> communications, he said, asking not to be identified because he was
> concerned that it could affect how the FBI handles his case. He began
> experiencing symptoms shortly afterward, and he has lived the past
> decade with almost daily headaches, dizziness and fatigue.
>

> The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine said in a
> report last year that some of the observed brain injuries were
> consistent with the effects of directed microwave energy, which the
> report said Russia has long studied.
>
> A team of medical and scientific experts who studied the symptoms of as
> many as 40 State Department and other government employees concluded
> that nothing like them had previously been documented in medical
> literature, the National Academies of Sciences report said. Many
> reported hearing a loud sound and feeling pressure in their heads and
> then experiencing dizziness, unsteady gait and visual disturbances. Many
> suffered long-standing debilitating effects.
>
> NBC News reported in 2018 that U.S. intelligence officials considered
> Russia a leading suspect in what some of them assess to have been
> deliberate attacks on diplomats and CIA officers overseas. But in the
> nearly three years since then, the spy agencies have not uncovered
> enough evidence to pinpoint the cause or the culprit of the health
> incidents. U.S. officials cannot say for sure that they were intentional
> attacks or even that they were the result of human activity.
> VP Harris’ flight to Vietnam delayed because of possible ‘Havana
> Syndrome’ cases
> Aug. 24, 202100:50
>
> While some intelligence officials strongly suspect Russia, the longer
> intelligence agencies investigate without finding compelling evidence,
> the more questions are raised about that conclusion. Experts say it is
> hard to imagine that a secret Russian program to harm U.S. spies and
> diplomats could go completely undetected by the $80 billion U.S.
> intelligence apparatus, which is regularly hacking Russian
> communications, conducting surveillance of Russian officers and
> recruiting Russians to spy for the U.S.
>
> Russia has consistently denied any culpability.
>
> At a public forum in September, Deputy CIA Director David Cohen
> suggested that the agency has made some progress, but not enough.
>
> "In terms of have we gotten closer? I think the answer is yes — but not
> close enough to make the analytic judgment that people are waiting for,"

Click here to read the complete article