It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / More YCCC fallout

SubjectAuthor
* More YCCC falloutMike Holmans
+* Re: More YCCC falloutRichard Dixon
|+- Re: More YCCC falloutRH
|+* Re: More YCCC falloutMike Holmans
||`- Re: More YCCC falloutRH
|`- Re: More YCCC falloutHVS
+* Re: More YCCC falloutRH
|`* Re: More YCCC falloutjack fredricks
| `- Re: More YCCC falloutRH
`* Re: More YCCC falloutmax.it
 `* Re: More YCCC falloutMike Holmans
  `- Re: More YCCC falloutmax.it

1
More YCCC fallout

<hb3kqg586nni89ccd3pvbh5mm01nsm713e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17740&group=uk.sport.cricket#17740

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: More YCCC fallout
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:36:40 +0000
 by: Mike Holmans - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 12:36 UTC

Yorkshire have sacked their entire coaching staff.

One can at least say that the new management is making significant
changes. Given what we know about the history, getting rid of those in
charge of the dressing-room culture seems pretty much essential.
Depending on how large a number "the entire" encompasses, I'd expect
that one or two have been swept up slightly unfairly, but then it's
not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: More YCCC fallout

<292a3187-08a7-43ff-a3ee-75117e976dc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17742&group=uk.sport.cricket#17742

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:47:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: More YCCC fallout
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 12:47 UTC

On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 12:36:43 UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:

> but then it's
> not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
> while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.

Looking forward to the outrage from the resident quack

Re: More YCCC fallout

<48215b90-55fa-4e85-b7b8-bda00754b635n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17743&group=uk.sport.cricket#17743

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 05:02:13 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:02 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 12:36:43 PM UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:
> Yorkshire have sacked their entire coaching staff.
>
> One can at least say that the new management is making significant
> changes. Given what we know about the history, getting rid of those in
> charge of the dressing-room culture seems pretty much essential.
> Depending on how large a number "the entire" encompasses, I'd expect
> that one or two have been swept up slightly unfairly, but then it's
> not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
> while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

That is the type of language the Nazi's used. to justify a slaughter of the disabled , viz ..
https://www.britannica.com/event/T4-ProgramT4 Program
Nazi policy
Alternate titles: T4 Euthanasia Program

BY Michael Berenbaum | View Edit History
FAST FACTS
2-Min Summary
T4 Program
T4 Program
See all media
Date: 1939 - c. 1945
Location: Germany
Participants: Nazi Party SS
Context: Holocaust
Key People: Adolf Hitler Elfriede Lohse-Wächtler
T4 Program, also called T4 Euthanasia Program, Nazi German effort—framed as a euthanasia program—to kill incurably ill, physically or mentally disabled, emotionally distraught, and elderly people. Adolf Hitler initiated the program in 1939, and, while it was officially discontinued in 1941, killings continued covertly until the military defeat of Nazi Germany in 1945.

In October 1939 Hitler empowered his personal physician and the chief of the Chancellery of the Führer to kill people considered unsuited to live.. He backdated his order to September 1, 1939, the day World War II began, to give it the appearance of a wartime measure. In this directive, Dr. Karl Brandt and Chancellery chief Philipp Bouhler were “charged with responsibility for expanding the authority of physicians…so that patients considered incurable, according to the best available human judgment of their state of health, can be granted a mercy killing.”

Within a few months the T4 Program—named for the Chancellery offices that directed it from the Berlin address Tiergartenstrasse 4—involved virtually the entire German psychiatric community. A new bureaucracy, headed by physicians, was established with a mandate to kill anyone deemed to have a “life unworthy of living.” Some physicians active in the study of eugenics, who saw Nazism as “applied biology,” enthusiastically endorsed this program. However, the criteria for inclusion in this program were not exclusively genetic, nor were they necessarily based on infirmity. An important criterion was economic. Nazi officials assigned people to this program largely based on their economic productivity. The Nazis referred to the program’s victims as “burdensome lives” and “useless eaters.”

RH

Re: More YCCC fallout

<52671f3d-ebc7-4cba-8289-c82c51f65318n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17744&group=uk.sport.cricket#17744

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 05:03:00 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:03 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 12:47:23 PM UTC, richsdi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 12:36:43 UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:
>
> > but then it's
> > not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
> > while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
> Looking forward to the outrage from the resident quack

Very PO Dixon disgraces himself yet again... RH

Re: More YCCC fallout

<up5kqg9hnlabevlvfeoh9e0mucbcd4ic1v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17745&group=uk.sport.cricket#17745

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 13:12:58 +0000
 by: Mike Holmans - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:12 UTC

On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:47:22 -0800 (PST), Richard Dixon
<richsdixon1975@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 12:36:43 UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:
>
>> but then it's
>> not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
>> while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
>
>Looking forward to the outrage from the resident quack

Yes, his existential panic as his fantasy 1950s world crumbles around
him is exquisite.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: More YCCC fallout

<XnsADF58ECF24206whhvans@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17746&group=uk.sport.cricket#17746

From: off...@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk (HVS)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 14:02:19 GMT
 by: HVS - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:02 UTC

On 03 Dec 2021, Richard Dixon wrote

> On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 12:36:43 UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:
>
>> but then it's
>> not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
>> while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
>
> Looking forward to the outrage from the resident quack

You are? I can't imagine any scenario where I'd say I was "looking
forward" to a post from that source.....

--
Cheers, Harvey

Re: More YCCC fallout

<a49429b9-6d7a-4c5e-ba76-3240c830fe49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17749&group=uk.sport.cricket#17749

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 08:26:03 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 16:26 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 1:13:01 PM UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:47:22 -0800 (PST), Richard Dixon
> <richsdi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 12:36:43 UTC, Mike Holmans wrote:
> >
> >> but then it's
> >> not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
> >> while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
> >
> >Looking forward to the outrage from the resident quack
> Yes, his existential panic as his fantasy 1950s world crumbles around
> him is exquisite.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

master Unwholesome revels in his immorality... RH

Re: More YCCC fallout

<a6kkqgdlo5ec586hirh2o0cjk70no3tgrp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17751&group=uk.sport.cricket#17751

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 17:19:01 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 17:19 UTC

On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:36:40 +0000, Mike Holmans <spam@jackalope.uk>
wrote:

>Yorkshire have sacked their entire coaching staff.
>
>One can at least say that the new management is making significant
>changes. Given what we know about the history, getting rid of those in
>charge of the dressing-room culture seems pretty much essential.
>Depending on how large a number "the entire" encompasses, I'd expect
>that one or two have been swept up slightly unfairly, but then it's
>not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
>while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike

If the racisim was as widespread as it appears to have been, then
complaceny and fear of retribution will certainly be factors within
the staff.

max.it

Re: More YCCC fallout

<sknkqg918f6v7su02kjiot57n8dgv1vt0f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17755&group=uk.sport.cricket#17755

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:19:03 +0000
 by: Mike Holmans - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 18:19 UTC

On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 17:19:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:36:40 +0000, Mike Holmans <spam@jackalope.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Yorkshire have sacked their entire coaching staff.
>>
>>One can at least say that the new management is making significant
>>changes. Given what we know about the history, getting rid of those in
>>charge of the dressing-room culture seems pretty much essential.
>>Depending on how large a number "the entire" encompasses, I'd expect
>>that one or two have been swept up slightly unfairly, but then it's
>>not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
>>while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Mike
>
>If the racisim was as widespread as it appears to have been, then
>complaceny and fear of retribution will certainly be factors within
>the staff.

Indeed. And it's a bit harsh to blame them for lacking moral courage
if they thought the consequences of speaking out would be dangerous,
but them's the breaks. The fun part is the moron protesting loudly on
behalf of liberal bigots getting the short end of the stick.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: More YCCC fallout

<81qkqgtjtvb5ef9gua2eedf92v83tt3f81@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17757&group=uk.sport.cricket#17757

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:56:44 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 18:56 UTC

On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:19:03 +0000, Mike Holmans <spam@jackalope.uk>
wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 17:19:01 +0000, max.it <max@tea.time> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:36:40 +0000, Mike Holmans <spam@jackalope.uk>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Yorkshire have sacked their entire coaching staff.
>>>
>>>One can at least say that the new management is making significant
>>>changes. Given what we know about the history, getting rid of those in
>>>charge of the dressing-room culture seems pretty much essential.
>>>Depending on how large a number "the entire" encompasses, I'd expect
>>>that one or two have been swept up slightly unfairly, but then it's
>>>not uncommon for surgeons to remove the odd bit of healthy tissue
>>>while aggressively cutting out cancerous cells.
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>
>>>Mike
>>
>>If the racisim was as widespread as it appears to have been, then
>>complaceny and fear of retribution will certainly be factors within
>>the staff.
>
>Indeed. And it's a bit harsh to blame them for lacking moral courage
>if they thought the consequences of speaking out would be dangerous,
>but them's the breaks. The fun part is the moron protesting loudly on
>behalf of liberal bigots getting the short end of the stick.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike

Does that make him a social justice bigot or a social injustice bigot?

max.it

Re: More YCCC fallout

<54ee5827-3050-485a-9818-b63fa00123a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17762&group=uk.sport.cricket#17762

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:32:20 -0800 (PST)
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 21:32 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 11:02:14 PM UTC+10, RH wrote:
> That is the type of language the Nazi's used. to justify a slaughter of the disabled

Sadly it's unclear to me if you're supportive or not.

Re: More YCCC fallout

<a87636db-3cc5-4e5f-8e1c-83cc5fec1670n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17768&group=uk.sport.cricket#17768

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 22:37:08 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:37 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 9:32:21 PM UTC, jzfre...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 11:02:14 PM UTC+10, RH wrote:
> > That is the type of language the Nazi's used. to justify a slaughter of the disabled
> Sadly it's unclear to me if you're supportive or not.

That is because you are a liberal bigot.. Next ! RH