The world is no nursery. -- Sigmund Freud

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

SubjectAuthor
* Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.Goat Dancing Gubu
+* Why we know relativity is nonsensical religiousTim+
|`- Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.Nicholas D. Richards
`* Why we know relativity is nonsensical religiousBob Campbell
 `* Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.Don Stockbauer
  `- Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.Thomas Prufer

1
Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<tmij2a$35ck8$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17863&group=uk.rec.sheds#17863

Followup: alt.astronomy
From: goa...@dancing.gubu.invalid (Goat Dancing Gubu)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy,uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 10:49:36 -0600
 by: Goat Dancing Gubu - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:49 UTC

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been
fooled." -- Mark Twain

The International Space Station is a movie set. Some of the scenes are
filmed on a zero-G plane. There is not International Space Station.

The space program is a hoax and it has been a fraud from day one.

Man never went to the moon.

There are no satellites in outer space orbiting the earth.

'Satellite' communications are terrestrial radio-based.

GPS existed in the 1940s before the concept of the 'satellite' had even
been sold to a gullible public. In the 1940s, GPS was called LORAN. It
was used extensively by the Army and Navy, even over the high seas, to
pinpoint locations.

The GPS on your phone uses cell towers, not orbital space satellites.

Recent experiments have proven that combustion and thrust are both
impossible in a vacuum. Not even common explosives can detonate in a
vacuum. That throws a monkey wrench in the rockets-to-space and
probes-to-pluto hoax.

NASA still cannot provide a single photograph of earth from space. All
they give you is composites from high-altitude airplanes. But they can
give you photoshop Hubble images of galaxies that are pure fantasy. And
you believe it. You believe every lie.

As long as your masters tell you that butt sex is good and pure, you
will believe anything they tell you. Just don't take our butt sex from
us, and we'll believe your cosmology. Since it starts with a giant black
hole fart bang, we'll slurp it up with a smile!

Since we know that the earth is flat, and is not a hypersonic spinning
ball in a giant exploding black hole big bang queer fart vacuum, we know
that relativity is nonsensical metaphysical gubu. You
self-congratulating geniuses have been fooled.

Earth is a stationary, level plane. It is not 'floating in space.' It is
a endless plane that extends interminably in all directions.

Antarctica is not a ice patch at the bottom of a ball. Antarctica is a
massive, ring-shaped continent that surrounds all the other continents
and forms the basin in which the oceans are contained. Antarctica is the
shoreline of the seven continents.

Admiral Richard Byrd of the U.S. Navy went on national television and
gave an interview in which he said his fleet discovered a new continent
beyond, and on the other size of the frozen waste of Antarctica.

That means there is an eighth continent. And your devil-worshiping
rulers don't want you to escape there.

Nuclear weapons do not exist. That is another hoax. They show you grainy
old videos of a truckload of dynamite creating a mushroom cloud and tell
you it's a nuclear bomb. And you believe it!

They brainwashed the children for three generations by making them do
nuclear bomb drills in the schools, having the children climb under
their desks and pray for salvation from the bomb. This is child abuse.

The Devil truly has deceived the whole world. Get your nerd head unstuck
from your own ass. Space is fake. Relativity is fake. Nuclear weapons
are fake. Heliocentrism is fake. This is the religion your masters
invented to control you.

All of this bullshit you have been raised to believe forms a prison for
your mind.

https://jeranism.com
https://theflatearthpodcast.com
https://atlanteanconspiracy.com

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<2018926163.691865999.482089.tim.downie-gmail.com@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17864&group=uk.rec.sheds#17864

Followup: alt.astronomy
From: tim.dow...@gmail.com (Tim+)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds,sci.physics.relativity,alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious
goat-dancing gubu.
Date: 4 Dec 2022 17:00:44 GMT
 by: Tim+ - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 17:00 UTC

Goat Dancing Gubu <goat@dancing.gubu.invalid> wrote:

> https://jeranism.com
> https://theflatearthpodcast.com
> https://atlanteanconspiracy.com

Please try harder. It wasn’t even funny twaddle.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<GHZ+ZmAMKPjjFAuc@salmiron.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17865&group=uk.rec.sheds#17865

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 19:18:36 +0000
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 19:18 UTC

In article <2018926163.691865999.482089.tim.downie-gmail.com@news.indivi
dual.net>, Tim+ <tim.downie@gmail.com> on Sun, 4 Dec 2022 at 17:00:44
awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>Goat Dancing Gubu <goat@dancing.gubu.invalid> wrote:
>

>> https://jeranism.com
>> https://theflatearthpodcast.com
>> https://atlanteanconspiracy.com
>>

>Please try harder. It wasn’t even funny twaddle.
>
>Tim
I was not sure whether this was a weak effort at humour, then I looked
at the headers.

Multiple news groups and a third reply-to group.

I have replied to only one group and removed the others.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<1TadnZRI-OtIsUX-nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18967&group=uk.rec.sheds#18967

Followup: alt.astronomy
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,sci.physics.relativity,uk.rec.sheds
goat-dancing gubu.
From: nun...@none.none (Bob Campbell)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:47:17 +0000
 by: Bob Campbell - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:47 UTC

Preach it, brother! Give us more of that great, old time religion of
Kooktardism.

Comedy gold.

Hint. Next time it would be even funnier if you listed more than 3
Kooktard websites to back up your Kooktard claims.

Because nothing is funnier than Kooktard websites.

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<a03a5f58-a315-4345-88ba-c30f7d8a08a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18968&group=uk.rec.sheds#18968

Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:04:31 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:04 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:47:22 PM UTC-6, Bob Campbell wrote:
> Preach it, brother! Give us more of that great, old time religion of
> Kooktardism.
>
> Comedy gold.
>
> Hint. Next time it would be even funnier if you listed more than 3
> Kooktard websites to back up your Kooktard claims.
>
> Because nothing is funnier than Kooktard websites.

I notice Rusty has a lot of misspellings. Isn't that actually worse than using Google groups?

Remember , Cartwright is now Putin.

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<khlhthl6o69jma26mqegdjdtk2h3cgid0s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18970&group=uk.rec.sheds#18970

From: prufer.p...@mnet-online.de.invalid (Thomas Prufer)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 09:50:27 +0100
 by: Thomas Prufer - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 08:50 UTC

On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:04:31 -0800 (PST), Don Stockbauer
<donstockbauer@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I notice Rusty has a lot of misspellings. Isn't that actually worse than using Google groups?

Stop being tiresome.