Your mode of life will be changed to EBCDIC.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 million people*

SubjectAuthor
* Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is aRH
`* Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 milRH
 `- Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 milRH

1
Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 million people*

<302f0a43-5cf2-4a6d-a4fa-1a3f69a45a44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18283&group=uk.sport.cricket#18283

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 08:26:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a
staggering *6 million people*
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 16:26 UTC

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 8:20:16 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> fighting, the intensity of combat, the population’s access to basic care
> and services, and the success of humanitarian relief efforts.
>
> The more intense the fighting and the more degraded the level of
> infrastructure, the higher the number of indirect deaths.
>
> The report concluded that “a reasonable average estimate would be a
> ratio of four indirect deaths to one direct death in contemporary
> conflicts”.
>
> However, it should be noted that this ratio is a minimum average that is
> likely to be extremely conservative in relation to the impact of
> Western-backed military interventions. For instance, six months after
> the bombing campaign in Afghanistan in 2001, data assessed by the
> Guardian revealed that, although between 1,300 and 1,800 Afghans were
> killed directly, as many as 20,000 and possibly as high as 49,600 people
> had died due to the indirect consequences of the military intervention.
> In this case, the total number of indirect deaths was at least 15 times
> higher than direct deaths.
>
> If that higher, empirically-substantiated ratio was applied to the Costs
> of War direct death figures in Afghanistan since 9/11 (176,000 people),
> it would imply 2,640,000 indirect deaths in that country to date, which
> would suggest that in just one country a total of about 2.8 million
> Afghans have been killed due to the War on Terror.
>
> This scale of violence has been corroborated by one other assessment of
> avoidable mortality in Afghanistan by retired La Trobe University
> biochemist Dr Gideon Polya. His book, Body Count: Global Avoidable
> Mortality Since 1950, put total excess deaths of Afghans since 2001 at
> three million.
>
> The very dynamics of mass violence have become globalised and
> normalised, precisely because our political and cultural institutions
> are incapable of acknowledging that such state-sanctioned terrorism even
> exists
>
> While the Geneva Declaration approach cannot be used to produce precise
> figures, it can provide an accurate insight into the likely order of
> magnitude of total deaths in a way that simple direct death figures cannot.
>
> Applying its methodology to the Costs of War project figures suggests
> that the overall number of indirect deaths from 20 years of the War on
> Terror is between at least 3,588,000 and 3,716,000 people. This
> indicates that Brown University’s one million figure is extremely
> conservative and that the total death toll is actually at least between
> 4,485,000 and 4,645,000 people.
>
> Once again, these cannot be taken as specific figures, but rather as an
> indication of the real magnitude of deaths – likely to be a minimum of
> 4.5 million people. Even this estimate is highly likely to be too low,
> given that the real ratio could be larger than 4:1, and in Afghanistan,
> for instance, was 15:1 at the height of the 2001 bombing campaign.

"Just keep the patient isolated and under observation, nurse" RH

Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 million people*

<e6413e9a-2ceb-4678-95c2-26debf88db03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18292&group=uk.sport.cricket#18292

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 00:13:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 million people*
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:13 UTC

On Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 8:32:12 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >> indicates that Brown University’s one million figure is extremely
> >> conservative and that the total death toll is actually at least between
> >> 4,485,000 and 4,645,000 people.
> >>
> >> Once again, these cannot be taken as specific figures, but rather as an
> >> indication of the real magnitude of deaths – likely to be a minimum of
> >> 4.5 million people. Even this estimate is highly likely to be too low,
> >> given that the real ratio could be larger than 4:1, and in Afghanistan,
> >> for instance, was 15:1 at the height of the 2001 bombing campaign.
> >

> > "Just keep the patient isolated and under observation, nurse" RH
> Good, at least YOU ACCEPTED that YOU "EVIL WHITES" are MURDERED 6 mil
> muslims in the last 20 yrs directly or indirectly.
>
> Both the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS should and must CONTINUE to
> MURDER EACH OTHER so the remaining humans can live in peace and harmony.

Shall I prepare the padded cell just in case. doctor..." RH

Re: True death toll of the 'War on Terror' by EVIL WHITES is a staggering *6 million people*

<6d41d1f3-b30a-4b37-ad9c-4cf1ffcfa1f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18309&group=uk.sport.cricket#18309

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:47:27 -0800 (PST)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 07:47 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 10:43:25 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 12/22/2021 12:13 AM, RH wrote:

> >> Good, at least YOU ACCEPTED that YOU "EVIL WHITES" are MURDERED 6 mil
> >> muslims in the last 20 yrs directly or indirectly.
> >>
> >> Both the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS should and must CONTINUE to
> >> MURDER EACH OTHER so the remaining humans can live in peace and harmony.
> >
> > Shall I prepare the padded cell just in case. doctor..." RH
> Good, at least YOU ACCEPTED that YOU "EVIL WHITES" MURDERED 6 mil
> muslims in the last 20 yrs directly or indirectly.
>
> Both the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS should and must CONTINUE to
> MURDER EACH OTHER so the remaining humans can live in peace and harmony.

Click here to read the complete article