aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Tyre Extinguishers

SubjectAuthor
* Tyre Extinguishersalvey
+- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
+* Re: Tyre ExtinguishersClocky
|`* Re: Tyre Extinguisherslindsay
| +* Re: Tyre ExtinguishersNoddy
| |+- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
| |`* Re: Tyre Extinguishersalvey
| | `* Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
| |  `- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
| `- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersClocky
`* Re: Tyre Extinguisherslindsay
 `* Re: Tyre ExtinguishersNoddy
  +- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
  +* Re: Tyre Extinguishersalvey
  |`* Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
  | `* Re: Tyre ExtinguishersClocky
  |  `- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersXeno
  `- Re: Tyre ExtinguishersClocky

1
Tyre Extinguishers

<KJuSK.398558$iiS8.50086@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18453&group=aus.cars#18453

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Tyre Extinguishers
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 23:16:58 GMT
 by: alvey - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 23:16 UTC

https://tinyurl.com/yjth6tyh

Comments?

alvey

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jnvk7oFcb9jU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18454&group=aus.cars#18454

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Tyre Extinguishers
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:46:30 +1000
 by: Xeno - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 01:46 UTC

On 9/9/2022 9:16 am, alvey wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/yjth6tyh
>
> Comments?
>

> alvey

It appears they target *anyone* who has an SUV, regardless of their
victims legitimate need for one. Can't agree with their stance. All it
will do is alienate their support base.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<tfejq9$vhov$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18457&group=aus.cars#18457

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:43:32 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 05:43 UTC

On 9/09/2022 7:16 am, alvey wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/yjth6tyh
>
> Comments?
>

> alvey

I would be a shame if there was an emergency and you had to get
somewhere and one of these fuckwits has decided to deflate your tires.

If caught they need to be held accountable and cop at the very minimum a
hefty fine taken directly out of their government payments until it's
paid off. I'm all for protesting but these kind of actions are not only
stupid and ineffective but can be dangerous.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<pABSK.109880$hPq2.54341@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18458&group=aus.cars#18458

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Nop...@nunnya.biz.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 17:04:47 +1000
 by: lindsay - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 07:04 UTC

On 9/09/2022 9:16 am, alvey wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/yjth6tyh
>
> Comments?

If they want to push their ideals onto me by tampering with my or my
family's cars, I'd expect them to clean up their blood afterwards too.
Okay to protest, but find a way that doesnt involve dragging innocent
people into something they dont want to be a part of.

This tyre deflation is going to come back and bite the protestors, when
someone whos pride and joy is vandalised, and the owner takes the matter
into his own hands with a baseball bat. As he should.

--
"If his story wasn't total and utter bullshit, it would be a doddle for
him to get the info. Trouble is, he was never involved in the incident.

"I was never in doubt that the accident took place." xeno 12/08/18

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<FGBSK.347099$WRz3.12015@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18459&group=aus.cars#18459

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Nop...@nunnya.biz.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 17:11:27 +1000
 by: lindsay - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 07:11 UTC

On 9/09/2022 3:43 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 9/09/2022 7:16 am, alvey wrote:
>> https://tinyurl.com/yjth6tyh
>>
>> Comments?
>>

>> alvey
>>

> I would be a shame if there was an emergency and you had to get
> somewhere and one of these fuckwits has decided to deflate your tires.
>
> If caught they need to be held accountable and cop at the very minimum a
> hefty fine taken directly out of their government payments until it's
> paid off. I'm all for protesting but these kind of actions are not only
> stupid and ineffective but can be dangerous.

like the flogs who superglue their hands to the road.... wheres the
water cannon when you need it. hose them down, then taser them for full
effect. THEN use some acetone... just enough to get em off the road,
then give em some more glue, telling em it's soap.

sick and tired of "activists" foisting their ideals on others...

and that manky slag from WA.. Tash Petersen... fuck me.... she's here
now. Hope she runs onto the track during the Melb Cup, and half a dozen
horses kick the shit out of her.

--
"If his story wasn't total and utter bullshit, it would be a doddle for
him to get the info. Trouble is, he was never involved in the incident.
He knows that, I know that and you had best wake up to it. xeno 24/08/14

"I was never in doubt that the accident took place." xeno 12/08/18

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<tff8e1$11hfu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18460&group=aus.cars#18460

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:35:25 +1000
 by: Noddy - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:35 UTC

On 9/09/2022 5:11 pm, lindsay wrote:

> like the flogs who superglue their hands to the road.... wheres the
> water cannon when you need it. hose them down, then taser them for full
> effect. THEN use some acetone... just enough to get em off the road,
> then give em some more glue, telling em it's soap.

Lol :)

Be a great opportunity to kick the snot out of them while they were a
captive audience :)

> sick and tired of "activists" foisting their ideals on others...

Me too. They can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned. People are
entitled to their views and I have no problem with that, but the moment
they interfere with *me* is the moment when *their* right to "protest"
conflicts with *my* right to object, and I can be a pretty objectionable
cunt of a thing when I want to be.

Not everyone would like it :)

> and that manky slag from WA.. Tash Petersen... fuck me.... she's here
> now. Hope she runs onto the track during the Melb Cup, and half a dozen
> horses kick the shit out of her.

Don't know who she is but she sounds like she needs hitting in the head
with a hammer.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<tff8ht$11hfu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18461&group=aus.cars#18461

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:37:32 +1000
 by: Noddy - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:37 UTC

On 9/09/2022 5:04 pm, lindsay wrote:

> If they want to push their ideals onto me by tampering with my or my
> family's cars, I'd expect them to clean up their blood afterwards too.

Same.

> Okay to protest, but find a way that doesnt involve dragging innocent
> people into something they dont want to be a part of.

Exactly.

> This tyre deflation is going to come back and bite the protestors, when
> someone whos pride and joy is vandalised, and the owner takes the matter
> into his own hands with a baseball bat.  As he should.

Absolutely. If I caught someone vandalising my property I'd have no
hesitation in the slightest in making them regret they ever got out of
bed that morning.

At all.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jo0ni7FhkepU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18462&group=aus.cars#18462

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:49:25 +1000
 by: Xeno - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:49 UTC

On 9/9/2022 9:35 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 9/09/2022 5:11 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> like the flogs who superglue their hands to the road.... wheres the
>> water cannon when you need it. hose them down, then taser them for
>> full effect. THEN use some acetone... just enough to get em off the
>> road, then give em some more glue, telling em it's soap.
>
> Lol :)
>
> Be a great opportunity to kick the snot out of them while they were a
> captive audience :)

Tied up too Darren? My, what a coward you are!

>> sick and tired of "activists" foisting their ideals on others...
>
> Me too. They can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned. People are
> entitled to their views and I have no problem with that, but the moment
> they interfere with *me* is the moment when *their* right to "protest"
> conflicts with *my* right to object, and I can be a pretty objectionable
> cunt of a thing when I want to be.

And when you don't want to be.

Really, you're objectionable *all the time*. Especially when you lie -
and that is all the time.

> Not everyone would like it :)

Most would laugh!

>> and that manky slag from WA.. Tash Petersen... fuck me.... she's here
>> now. Hope she runs onto the track during the Melb Cup, and half a
>> dozen horses kick the shit out of her.
>
> Don't know who she is but she sounds like she needs hitting in the head
> with a hammer.

You condone physical injury or death? What a sad specimen of a human you
are.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jo0nk5FhkepU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18463&group=aus.cars#18463

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:50:29 +1000
 by: Xeno - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:50 UTC

On 9/9/2022 9:37 pm, Noddy wrote:

> Absolutely. If I caught someone vandalising my property I'd have no
> hesitation in the slightest in making them regret they ever got out of
> bed that morning.
>
> At all.

How do you propose to do that when you'd be busy running away?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<7ePSK.12549$C8y5.4728@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18464&group=aus.cars#18464

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 22:36:51 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 22:36 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tff8e1$11hfu$1@dont-email.me:

> On 9/09/2022 5:11 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> like the flogs who superglue their hands to the road.... wheres the
>> water cannon when you need it. hose them down, then taser them for
>> full effect. THEN use some acetone... just enough to get em off the
>> road, then give em some more glue, telling em it's soap.
>
> Lol :)
>
> Be a great opportunity to kick the snot out of them while they were a
> captive audience :)
>
>> sick and tired of "activists" foisting their ideals on others...
>
> Me too. They can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned. People are
> entitled to their views and I have no problem with that, but the
> moment they interfere with *me* is the moment when *their* right to
> "protest" conflicts with *my* right to object, and I can be a pretty
> objectionable cunt of a thing when I want to be.
>
> Not everyone would like it :)
>
>> and that manky slag from WA.. Tash Petersen... fuck me.... she's here
>> now. Hope she runs onto the track during the Melb Cup, and half a
>> dozen horses kick the shit out of her.
>
> Don't know who she is but she sounds like she needs hitting in the
> head with a hammer.

There's a coincidence! There was an interesting piece in todays Guardian
on how science has possibly made a breakthough in determining the
difference between homo sapiens and neanderthals.
https://tinyurl.com/yc486xjy

Anyhoo, while this TyEx mob are doing their cause no end of harm with
their stupid tactic, a tactic which has a strong whiff of private school
about it, their stupid tactic doesn't equate to being physically
attacked. Even if it is just a couple of deranged, unfit and elderly
keyboard warriors threatening it.

alvey
Wondering how long it'd take your average Hulkster driver to realise
that something was wrong with their shitheaps handling.

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<IoPSK.12550$C8y5.6376@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18465&group=aus.cars#18465

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 22:48:08 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 22:48 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tff8ht$11hfu$2@dont-email.me:

> On 9/09/2022 5:04 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> If they want to push their ideals onto me by tampering with my or my
>> family's cars, I'd expect them to clean up their blood afterwards
>> too.
>
> Same.
>
>> Okay to protest, but find a way that doesnt involve dragging innocent
>> people into something they dont want to be a part of.
>
> Exactly.
>
>> This tyre deflation is going to come back and bite the protestors,
>> when someone whos pride and joy is vandalised, and the owner takes
>> the matter into his own hands with a baseball bat.  As he should.
>
> Absolutely. If I caught someone vandalising my property I'd have no
> hesitation in the slightest in making them regret they ever got out of
> bed that morning.
>
> At all.

lol!
Ooooo! You big tough keyboard warrior you!

Factcheck Fraudster: You're obese, pushing 60, claim to have many damaged
bits and have no training in any form of fighting. What are you going to
do? Bleed and/or vomit on 'em?

Besides, it's too late. Your property was vandalised by nature long
ago...

alvey

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jo26c1FonajU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18466&group=aus.cars#18466

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 10 Sep 2022 01:08:17 GMT
 by: Xeno - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:08 UTC

alvey <Patty.O.Furniture@Coast.org> wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tff8e1$11hfu$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 9/09/2022 5:11 pm, lindsay wrote:
>>
>>> like the flogs who superglue their hands to the road.... wheres the
>>> water cannon when you need it. hose them down, then taser them for
>>> full effect. THEN use some acetone... just enough to get em off the
>>> road, then give em some more glue, telling em it's soap.
>>
>> Lol :)
>>
>> Be a great opportunity to kick the snot out of them while they were a
>> captive audience :)
>>
>>> sick and tired of "activists" foisting their ideals on others...
>>
>> Me too. They can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned. People are
>> entitled to their views and I have no problem with that, but the
>> moment they interfere with *me* is the moment when *their* right to
>> "protest" conflicts with *my* right to object, and I can be a pretty
>> objectionable cunt of a thing when I want to be.
>>
>> Not everyone would like it :)
>>
>>> and that manky slag from WA.. Tash Petersen... fuck me.... she's here
>>> now. Hope she runs onto the track during the Melb Cup, and half a
>>> dozen horses kick the shit out of her.
>>
>> Don't know who she is but she sounds like she needs hitting in the
>> head with a hammer.
>>

> There's a coincidence! There was an interesting piece in todays Guardian
> on how science has possibly made a breakthough in determining the
> difference between homo sapiens and neanderthals.
> https://tinyurl.com/yc486xjy
>
> Anyhoo, while this TyEx mob are doing their cause no end of harm with
> their stupid tactic, a tactic which has a strong whiff of private school
> about it, their stupid tactic doesn't equate to being physically
> attacked. Even if it is just a couple of deranged, unfit and elderly
> keyboard warriors threatening it.
>

> alvey
> Wondering how long it'd take your average Hulkster driver to realise
> that something was wrong with their shitheaps handling.

An 18 year old teenager in Buxton, NSW just got schooled on that aspect of
a Navara this week. Shame about the 5 kids he killed in the process. A
vehicle designed for carrying a load, and with 4WD to boot, simply isn’t
designed to handle like a sports car. FFS, even seat belts couldn’t save
those kids, the cab disintegrated around them. Bavaria’s, what a heap of
shit they are!

____
Xeno

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jo28nfFp27gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18467&group=aus.cars#18467

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:48:29 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:48 UTC

On 10/9/2022 11:08 am, Xeno wrote:
> alvey <Patty.O.Furniture@Coast.org> wrote:
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tff8e1$11hfu$1@dont-email.me:

>>> Lol :)
>>>
>>> Be a great opportunity to kick the snot out of them while they were a
>>> captive audience :)

>>> Me too. They can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned. People are
>>> entitled to their views and I have no problem with that, but the
>>> moment they interfere with *me* is the moment when *their* right to
>>> "protest" conflicts with *my* right to object, and I can be a pretty
>>> objectionable cunt of a thing when I want to be.
>>>
>>> Not everyone would like it :)

>>> Don't know who she is but she sounds like she needs hitting in the
>>> head with a hammer.
>>>

>> There's a coincidence! There was an interesting piece in todays Guardian
>> on how science has possibly made a breakthough in determining the
>> difference between homo sapiens and neanderthals.
>> https://tinyurl.com/yc486xjy
>>
>> Anyhoo, while this TyEx mob are doing their cause no end of harm with
>> their stupid tactic, a tactic which has a strong whiff of private school
>> about it, their stupid tactic doesn't equate to being physically
>> attacked. Even if it is just a couple of deranged, unfit and elderly
>> keyboard warriors threatening it.
>>

>> alvey
>> Wondering how long it'd take your average Hulkster driver to realise
>> that something was wrong with their shitheaps handling.
>>

> An 18 year old teenager in Buxton, NSW just got schooled on that aspect of
> a Navara this week. Shame about the 5 kids he killed in the process. A
> vehicle designed for carrying a load, and with 4WD to boot, simply isn’t
> designed to handle like a sports car. FFS, even seat belts couldn’t save
> those kids, the cab disintegrated around them. Bavaria’s, what a heap of
> shit they are!
>
> ____
> Xeno

Just noticed, my *predictive text* in the post above didn't even want to
mention *Navaras* and put Bavaria's instead. How predictable! ;-)

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jo28r0Fp27gU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18468&group=aus.cars#18468

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:50:24 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:50 UTC

On 10/9/2022 8:48 am, alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tff8ht$11hfu$2@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 9/09/2022 5:04 pm, lindsay wrote:
>>
>>> If they want to push their ideals onto me by tampering with my or my
>>> family's cars, I'd expect them to clean up their blood afterwards
>>> too.
>>
>> Same.
>>
>>> Okay to protest, but find a way that doesnt involve dragging innocent
>>> people into something they dont want to be a part of.
>>
>> Exactly.
>>
>>> This tyre deflation is going to come back and bite the protestors,
>>> when someone whos pride and joy is vandalised, and the owner takes
>>> the matter into his own hands with a baseball bat.  As he should.
>>
>> Absolutely. If I caught someone vandalising my property I'd have no
>> hesitation in the slightest in making them regret they ever got out of
>> bed that morning.
>>
>> At all.
>
> lol!
> Ooooo! You big tough keyboard warrior you!
>
> Factcheck Fraudster: You're obese, pushing 60, claim to have many damaged
> bits and have no training in any form of fighting. What are you going to
> do? Bleed and/or vomit on 'em?
>
> Besides, it's too late. Your property was vandalised by nature long
> ago...
>

> alvey

Snakes still love that bleak mesa however. I see they have taken up
residence in the fraudster's home.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<tfi0v3$1dsc5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18469&group=aus.cars#18469

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 20:46:22 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:46 UTC

On 9/09/2022 3:11 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 9/09/2022 3:43 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 9/09/2022 7:16 am, alvey wrote:
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yjth6tyh
>>>
>>> Comments?
>>>

>>> alvey
>>>

>> I would be a shame if there was an emergency and you had to get
>> somewhere and one of these fuckwits has decided to deflate your tires.
>>
>> If caught they need to be held accountable and cop at the very minimum
>> a hefty fine taken directly out of their government payments until
>> it's paid off. I'm all for protesting but these kind of actions are
>> not only stupid and ineffective but can be dangerous.
>
> like the flogs who superglue their hands to the road.... wheres the
> water cannon when you need it. hose them down, then taser them for full
> effect. THEN use some acetone... just enough to get em off the road,
> then give em some more glue, telling em it's soap.
>
> sick and tired of "activists" foisting their ideals on others...
>
> and that manky slag from WA.. Tash Petersen... fuck me.... she's here
> now. Hope she runs onto the track during the Melb Cup, and half a dozen
> horses kick the shit out of her.

We ran her out of town, some cow cocky tossed her out the way at the
royal show (and won't be charged) and she is now banned from entering
every licensed venue in the state.

So now she is your problem. Congrats!

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<tfi1d4$1dvsj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18470&group=aus.cars#18470

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 20:53:51 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:53 UTC

On 9/09/2022 7:37 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 9/09/2022 5:04 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> If they want to push their ideals onto me by tampering with my or my
>> family's cars, I'd expect them to clean up their blood afterwards too.
>
> Same.
>
>> Okay to protest, but find a way that doesnt involve dragging innocent
>> people into something they dont want to be a part of.
>
> Exactly.
>
>> This tyre deflation is going to come back and bite the protestors,
>> when someone whos pride and joy is vandalised, and the owner takes the
>> matter into his own hands with a baseball bat.  As he should.
>
> Absolutely. If I caught someone vandalising my property I'd have no
> hesitation in the slightest in making them regret they ever got out of
> bed that morning.
>
> At all.

You're hoping they see you coming and they laugh themselves to death?

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<tfjkdi$1qgoa$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18477&group=aus.cars#18477

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 11:24:36 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 03:24 UTC

On 10/09/2022 9:50 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 10/9/2022 8:48 am, alvey wrote:
>> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tff8ht$11hfu$2@dont-email.me:

>>> Same.

>>> Exactly.

>>> Absolutely. If I caught someone vandalising my property I'd have no
>>> hesitation in the slightest in making them regret they ever got out of
>>> bed that morning.
>>>
>>> At all.
>>
>> lol!
>> Ooooo! You big tough keyboard warrior you!
>>
>> Factcheck Fraudster: You're obese, pushing 60, claim to have many damaged
>> bits and have no training in any form of fighting. What are you going to
>> do? Bleed and/or vomit on 'em?
>>
>> Besides, it's too late. Your property was vandalised by nature long
>> ago...
>>

>> alvey
>
> Snakes still love that bleak mesa however. I see they have taken up
> residence in the fraudster's home.

Just like the snake that built the place.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Tyre Extinguishers

<jo5hjaFbkbnU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18483&group=aus.cars#18483

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 17:38:17 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 07:38 UTC

On 11/9/2022 1:24 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/09/2022 9:50 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> lol!
>>> Ooooo! You big tough keyboard warrior you!
>>>
>>> Factcheck Fraudster: You're obese, pushing 60, claim to have many
>>> damaged
>>> bits and have no training in any form of fighting. What are you going to
>>> do? Bleed and/or vomit on 'em?
>>>
>>> Besides, it's too late. Your property was vandalised by nature long
>>> ago...
>>>

>>> alvey
>>
>> Snakes still love that bleak mesa however. I see they have taken up
>> residence in the fraudster's home.
>>
> Just like the snake that built the place.

Birds of a feather - and all that!