A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse! -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Richard III"

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / Pro-Palestinian Protesters Disrupt House Hearing on Anti-semitism

SubjectAuthor
* Pro-Palestinian Protesters Disrupt House Hearing on Anti-semitismNefeshBarYochai
+* Re: Pro-Palestinian Protesters Disrupt House Hearing on 'anti-semitism'??spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
|`- Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitardPeeler
`- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler

1
Pro-Palestinian Protesters Disrupt House Hearing on Anti-semitism

<vgtnkih18sf026h66je4qgfua1fgki3ovp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18492&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#18492

Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,alt.abortion,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Subject: Pro-Palestinian Protesters Disrupt House Hearing on Anti-semitism
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 23 21:04:41 UTC
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 21:04 UTC

Pro-Palestinian protesters repeatedly interrupted a congressional
hearing dedicated to examining the state of free-speech rights in
higher-education amid rising antisemitism across the U.S.

Anti-Israel protesters periodically disrupted the testimony of six
witnesses during the House Judiciary hearing on Wednesday.

Immediately after Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan (R., Ohio) swore in
the witnesses, a protester stood up with a sign reading,
“Pro-Palestine [doesn’t equal] antisemitism.” He shouted, “Over 10,000
people have been killed, and you’re trying to silence the free speech
of students.”

There were several instances of interruptions at the beginning of the
hearing before the first witness could speak.

“We appreciate people being here, but the committee has to be in
order,” Jordan said, as he was interrupted by a protester shouting
that Representative Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) was silenced over her
anti-Israel sentiments. The Palestinian-American congresswoman was
officially censured by the House on Tuesday night, with 22 Democrats
joining most Republicans in approving the resolution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pro-palestinian-protesters-disrupt-house-hearing-on-antisemitism/ar-AA1jBWjT?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=17852c19078142b8b30b2d26325c04b1&ei=28

We will not be silenced.

"From the river the sea, Palestine will be free"

Re: Pro-Palestinian Protesters Disrupt House Hearing on 'anti-semitism'??

<pbvnki5fmf7gobaipnqcnld2gfr3f9u8u2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18494&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#18494

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,alt.abortion,uk.comp.sys.mac,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 21:30:16 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 21:30 UTC

On Wed, 08 Nov 23 21:04:41 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

>Pro-Palestinian protesters repeatedly interrupted a congressional
>hearing dedicated to examining the state of free-speech rights in
>higher-education amid rising antisemitism across the U.S.
>
>Anti-Israel protesters periodically disrupted the testimony of six
>witnesses during the House Judiciary hearing on Wednesday.
>
>Immediately after Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan (R., Ohio) swore in
>the witnesses, a protester stood up with a sign reading,
>“Pro-Palestine [doesn’t equal] antisemitism.” He shouted, “Over 10,000
>people have been killed, and you’re trying to silence the free speech
>of students.”
>
>There were several instances of interruptions at the beginning of the
>hearing before the first witness could speak.
>
>“We appreciate people being here, but the committee has to be in
>order,” Jordan said, as he was interrupted by a protester shouting
>that Representative Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) was silenced over her
>anti-Israel sentiments. The Palestinian-American congresswoman was
>officially censured by the House on Tuesday night, with 22 Democrats
>joining most Republicans in approving the resolution.
>
>https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pro-palestinian-protesters-disrupt-house-hearing-on-antisemitism/ar-AA1jBWjT?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=17852c19078142b8b30b2d26325c04b1&ei=28
>

>We will not be silenced.

Nope.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, obvious.

Like, totally.

We sure, won't.

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

>"From the river the sea, Palestine will be free"

jews -------------------------------> Mediterranean

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<1795c491be288e20$47703$3644669$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18495&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#18495

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,alt.abortion,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:55:57 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 21:55 UTC

On Wed, 08 Nov 23 21:04:41 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master NefeshBarYochai, whined again:

> We will not be silenced

Yeah, we know: you ARE loudmouths! The entire world knows that! LOL
> "From the river the sea, Palestine will be free"

ONLY in you sick gay neo-nazi head, Loose Sphincter! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<1795c4969c076dc7$66970$1033785$40d50a60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18496&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#18496

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!
Newsgroups: uk.legal,uk.comp.sys.mac,soc.culture.israel
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:56:18 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 21:56 UTC

On Wed, 08 Nov 2023 21:30:16 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian

> Nope.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.168406@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!