From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Wrong Kind of Wet Dream
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 23:13:42 +0000
 by: Tone - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 23:13 UTC

There I was in a strange half-derelict building urgently looking for a
toilet, but couldn't find one that jbexed. They were all either filthy
or smashed.

Then I awoke, and I was in my flat. With Aunty Sip Ate Ted relief, I got
up and found my WC, but it wasn't in the right place. I was about to use
it, when employing my plumbing and heating experience I thought, "Now
hang on a minute! It is impossible for my toilet to move around the
flat. It's screwed to the floor and the wall. I must still be dreaming!"

Whereupon I woke up, rushed to the loo, and joy of joy, it was where it
was supposed to be.

But phew! that was a near thing!

Tone (slightly flushed)

Re: Wrong Kind of Wet Dream

<BwednSgvtJOnHjL-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18440&group=uk.rec.sheds#18440

Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 00:32:53 +0000
Subject: Re: Wrong Kind of Wet Dream
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
From: tease-an...@invalid (Tease'n'Seize)
 by: Tease'n'Se - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 00:32 UTC

Tone wrote:

> There I was in a strange half-derelict building urgently looking for a toilet,
> but couldn't find one that jbexed. They were all either filthy or smashed.
>
> Then I awoke, and I was in my flat. With Aunty Sip Ate Ted relief, I got up and
> found my WC, but it wasn't in the right place. I was about to use it, when
> employing my plumbing and heating experience I thought, "Now hang on a minute!
> It is impossible for my toilet to move around the flat. It's screwed to the
> floor and the wall. I must still be dreaming!"
>
> Whereupon I woke up, rushed to the loo, and joy of joy, it was where it was
> supposed to be.

Been watching "Inception" again?

Re: Wrong Kind of Wet Dream

<tosnr5$1g78t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18498&group=uk.rec.sheds#18498

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 19:44:35 -0000
 by: Brian Gaff - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 19:44 UTC

Ah nested dreams. I think those are more common than you may imagine. These
days of course I can always tell that if I can see in the dream then it must
be a dream. Of course what I'm doing now when I can't see could be the dream
and the other sighted bits are in fact alternate realities, but I'd imagine
that would be rather unlikely, as you cannot stub your toe in a dream
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...