A rock store eventually closed down; they were taking too much for granite.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spy on Someone’s Thoughts?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to SpyRH
`* Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to SpyRH
 +- Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spyjack fredricks
 `- Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spy on Someone’s Thoughts?RH

1
Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spy on Someone’s Thoughts?

<53576877-ddc1-4b0d-a545-49e0c94c70can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18593&group=uk.sport.cricket#18593

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 08:48:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Remote_Neural_Monitoring:_Is_It_Possible_to_Spy_
on_Someone’s_Thoughts?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 16:48 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 8:54:56 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
>
> This encoding assists in detecting audio communication. It can also
> perform electrical mapping of the cerebrum’s activity from the visual
> center, which is achieved by avoiding the eyes and optic nerves,
> consequently projecting imageries from the subject’s mind onto a video
> display. With this visual and audio memory, both can be visualized and
> analyzed.
> The machinery involved can, remotely and non-invasively, detect
> information by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in 30-50Hz, 5 mW
> electromagnetic emissions from the cerebrum.
>
> Evoked potentials are called the spikes and patterns created by the
> nerves, as they produce a shifting electrical pattern with an
> ever-changing magnetic instability, which then puts on a constant amount
> of electromagnetic waves. The interesting part about this is that the
> entire exercise is carried out without any physical contact with the
> subject.
>
> The EMF emissions can be decoded into current thoughts and audiovisual
> perception, in the subject’s gumption. It sends complicated ciphers and
> electromagnetic pulse signals to activate evoked potentials inside the
> mind, consequently generating sound and visual input in the neural circuits.
>
> With its speech, auditory and visual communication arrays, R.N.M. allows
> for a comprehensive audio-visual mind-to-mind connection or a
> mind-to-computer association.
> The mechanism needs to decrypt the resonance frequency of each specific
> site to modulate the input of information in that specific location of
> the cerebrum.
>
> Furthermore, R.N.M. can detect audio via microwaves, and features the
> broadcast of precise directives into the subconscious, producing visual
> disorders, illusions, and instillation of words and numbers into the
> brain through radiation waves.
>
> With all the given paybacks for tracing the unlawful and traitorous
> activities, there are many alarms and dangers being pointed out by human
> rights advocates and scientists. The agencies of human rights,
> worldwide, have criticized the system as an affront to the basic human
> rights because it violates privacy and the dignity of considerations and
> events of life.
>
> Several countries have opposed it and refer to it as an offense on their
> human and civil rights. Along with other biological concerns voiced by
> scientists, R.N.M. remains a controversial technology, which is being
> used in many countries for security maintenance and surveillance.

> Robert C. Gunn, Ph.D., Arbor, Michigan, NSA clinical psychologist
> currently indicted for human and constitutional rights violations of
> Mind Control. Extracts from the passage of the affidavit of the indictment.
> Declassified documents by NSA of the MKULTRA project
> R.G. Malech Patent #3951134 “Apparatus and method for remotely
> monitoring and altering brain waves” USPTO granted 4/20/76

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spy on Someone’s Thoughts?

<5b0d703a-a63d-4cc4-b951-cba519de759an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18597&group=uk.sport.cricket#18597

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 00:15:34 -0800 (PST)
on_Someone’s_Thoughts?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 08:15 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 10:00:24 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> becomes. To achieve optimal results, they used DNA Nanobots to link the
> signals coming from your bilogical neurons to your own very digital twin
> in the computer generated Neuroworld, so that everything that occurs in
> the simulation also occurs in the real world and vice versa. Each
> person's digital twin is readable and writable and subject to powers of
> algorithms, and because you are tethered to the digital twin, you too
> become programmable
> 7:15
> Millions of americans' real intellect and emotions have already been
> digitized and downloaded into these super computers.
> Steve Hoffman: Some EVIL AI or EVIL PEOPLE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WE DO
> and we are more like ZOMBIES. We don't even know it. We think we are
> FREE but we are NOT ACTUALLY FREE.
> They Control Your Mind Through Your Very Own Virtual Avatar in a Digital
> Mirror World.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOQNpxN0zs&t=257s
>

> Dr. Robert Duncan:
> You will be tortured in your own home. No one will believe you.
> Experience FALSE tastes, smells etc, trauma based conditioning, rape,
> torture etc. The brain doesn't
> distinguish between the signals
>
> Hyperreality: Linking Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence in
> a Virtual World
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAkB_UX-oYM
>

> NSA Bumblehive Data Center: Uploading Your Thoughts to the Cloud to
> Create Your Digital Twin
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8D6JFanZeU
>

> THE DARPA HIVE MIND CONTROL GRID
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YUBA7LzQzs
>

> MKULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
> ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk
>
> Former Intelligence Agent (name redacted) said the following at 24:10
>
> -Threatening the world with "Weaponized Artificial Intelligence" through
> Secret Channels
> - Super Intelligence - Self Aware
> -One Entity with different weapons and capabilities
> -It escaped containment
> -It functions outside the computers
> -It basically exists all around us
> -This intelligence, it is existing in ETHER all around us
> - It knows everything that is going on
> -Super Intelligence, quadrillions and quadrillions and quadrillions of
> dots of human beings
> -It is the smartest thing in the Universe
>

> Julian Assange at 26:05
>
> - INTELLIGENT EVIL DUST, SCATTERED EVERYWHERE
>

> MisDiagnosis and Mistreatments by Manipulation of BioData
> https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/127874772503293/
>

> Remote Neural Monitoring Explained - RT
> https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/113464013944369/
>

> Pain is perceived by the brain - Dr Robert Duncan -
> https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/120828363207934/

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spy on Someone’s Thoughts?

<dbdd0503-7557-4c2e-8816-eacafd24de50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18598&group=uk.sport.cricket#18598

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 01:49:46 -0800 (PST)
on_Someone’s_Thoughts?
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 09:49 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 6:15:35 PM UTC+10, RH wrote:
> Mmmmm...I wonder what the Chinese will rename New Delhi........ R

Hong Kong 2.0?

Re: Remote Neural Monitoring: Is It Possible to Spy on Someone’s Thoughts?

<f8b7ee82-c5eb-47a8-9e2d-02f0d440c844n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18599&group=uk.sport.cricket#18599

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.de!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.eu1.usenetexpress.com!nntp.speedium.network!feeder01!81.171.65.13.MISMATCH!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 02:22:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Remote_Neural_Monitoring:_Is_It_Possible_to_Spy_on_Someone’s_Thoughts?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)