From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Coronavirus Victorian Land Tax relief.
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 16:38:31 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 4 May 2021 06:38 UTC

https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/land-tax/apply-2021-coronavirus-land-tax-relief

The land tax here has doubled since last year.

One requirement for any such land-tax relief (up to 25% off) is the
existence of a lease (commercial), or tenancy agreement.

There was such a lease, but was not renewed in Feb 2017, and there was
never an agreement.

The same tenant is still there on a month-to-month basis.

Does "overholding" carry any weight here?

Can an "agreement" be organized now and backdated to 2017?

It seems the land here has doubled in value and also pushed the rate
up a bracket!

Re: Coronavirus Victorian Land Tax relief.

<ifc8qeFlh7pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1871&group=aus.legal#1871

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Coronavirus Victorian Land Tax relief.
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:44:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 4 May 2021 06:44 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/land-tax/apply-2021-coronavirus-land-tax-relief

> The land tax here has doubled since last year.

What you get for stupidly returning a labor govt.

Soon you wont even be allowed to buy a new ICE car.

> One requirement for any such land-tax relief (up to 25% off) is
> the existence of a lease (commercial), or tenancy agreement.

> There was such a lease, but was not renewed in
> Feb 2017, and there was never an agreement.

> The same tenant is still there on a month-to-month basis.

> Does "overholding" carry any weight here?

> Can an "agreement" be organized now and backdated to 2017?

Not legally.

> It seems the land here has doubled in value
> and also pushed the rate up a bracket!

What you deserve for infesting the arsehole of Australia.

Same with the weather.

Re: Coronavirus Victorian Land Tax relief.

<8018af7a-e866-4c11-8848-28601189b467n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1899&group=aus.legal#1899

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 23:19:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: francoma...@gmail.com (Franco Maquignaz)
 by: Franco Maquignaz - Fri, 7 May 2021 06:19 UTC

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 4:44:33 PM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
> > https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/land-tax/apply-2021-coronavirus-land-tax-relief
>
> > The land tax here has doubled since last year.
> What you get for stupidly returning a labor govt.
>
> Soon you wont even be allowed to buy a new ICE car.
> > One requirement for any such land-tax relief (up to 25% off) is
> > the existence of a lease (commercial), or tenancy agreement.
>
> > There was such a lease, but was not renewed in
> > Feb 2017, and there was never an agreement.
>
> > The same tenant is still there on a month-to-month basis.
>
> > Does "overholding" carry any weight here?
>
> > Can an "agreement" be organized now and backdated to 2017?
> Not legally.
> > It seems the land here has doubled in value
> > and also pushed the rate up a bracket!
> What you deserve for infesting the arsehole of Australia.
>
> Same with the weather.

I didn't vote in the incumbent interregnum! And Sydney is the crim capital of Oz.

Re: Coronavirus Victorian Land Tax relief.

<3qKdnfEjyZmZfwn9nZ2dnUU7-QXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1900&group=aus.legal#1900

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 16:45:22 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 7 May 2021 06:45 UTC

On 7/05/2021 4:19 pm, Franco Maquignaz wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 4:44:33 PM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
>>> https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/land-tax/apply-2021-coronavirus-land-tax-relief
>>
>>> The land tax here has doubled since last year.
>> What you get for stupidly returning a labor govt.
>>
>> Soon you wont even be allowed to buy a new ICE car.
>>> One requirement for any such land-tax relief (up to 25% off) is
>>> the existence of a lease (commercial), or tenancy agreement.
>>
>>> There was such a lease, but was not renewed in
>>> Feb 2017, and there was never an agreement.
>>
>>> The same tenant is still there on a month-to-month basis.
>>
>>> Does "overholding" carry any weight here?
>>
>>> Can an "agreement" be organized now and backdated to 2017?
>> Not legally.
>>> It seems the land here has doubled in value
>>> and also pushed the rate up a bracket!
>> What you deserve for infesting the arsehole of Australia.
>>
>> Same with the weather.
>
> I didn't vote in the incumbent interregnum!

interregnum?

And Sydney is the crim capital of Oz.

Re: Coronavirus Victorian Land Tax relief.

<s739bm$ju9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1906&group=aus.legal#1906

From: jon...@nothere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 21:47:02 +1000
 by: jonz - Fri, 7 May 2021 11:47 UTC

On 5/7/2021 4:19 PM, Franco Maquignaz wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 4:44:33 PM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
>>> https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/land-tax/apply-2021-coronavirus-land-tax-relief
>>> The land tax here has doubled since last year.
>> What you get for stupidly returning a labor govt.
>>
>> Soon you wont even be allowed to buy a new ICE car.
>>> One requirement for any such land-tax relief (up to 25% off) is
>>> the existence of a lease (commercial), or tenancy agreement.
>>> There was such a lease, but was not renewed in
>>> Feb 2017, and there was never an agreement.
>>> The same tenant is still there on a month-to-month basis.
>>> Does "overholding" carry any weight here?
>>> Can an "agreement" be organized now and backdated to 2017?
>> Not legally.
>>> It seems the land here has doubled in value
>>> and also pushed the rate up a bracket!
>> What you deserve for infesting the arsehole of Australia.
>>
>> Same with the weather.
> I didn't vote in the incumbent interregnum! And Sydney is the crim capital of Oz.

We`ve moved on since the 1600's........All schittys are fucked.