From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Collingwood's bio bubble remarks
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 19:16:20 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 19:16 UTC

For a start these guys don't deserve medals for being in a bio bubble
and announcing that they do is just an embarrassing cringe comment.
What did Collingwood do to get his medal was it like score 7 and 10 in
the final match in his only appearance in the 2005 home ashes series?
It sounds like Collingwood knows the price of everything and the value
of nothing.

max.it

Re: Collingwood's bio bubble remarks

<0bd2ee1c-f2d7-4fd3-800b-b6e7a0a8844bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19287&group=uk.sport.cricket#19287

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:57:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Collingwood's bio bubble remarks
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 09:57 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:16:28 AM UTC+11, max.it wrote:
> For a start these guys don't deserve medals for being in a bio bubble
> and announcing that they do is just an embarrassing cringe comment.
> What did Collingwood do to get his medal was it like score 7 and 10 in
> the final match in his only appearance in the 2005 home ashes series?
> It sounds like Collingwood knows the price of everything and the value
> of nothing.
>
> max.it
>
> --

Being stuck in first class hotels with first class medical on call and getting a great wage

I think quite a few Australians would like that

Collingwood is a fuckwit

Re: Collingwood's bio bubble remarks

<ojedvgtu4mcfq4t23mda1hg51128es9n92@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19293&group=uk.sport.cricket#19293

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:29:02 +0000
 by: max.it - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:29 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:57:25 -0800 (PST), "wlsut...@gmail.com"
<wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:16:28 AM UTC+11, max.it wrote:
>> For a start these guys don't deserve medals for being in a bio bubble
>> and announcing that they do is just an embarrassing cringe comment.
>> What did Collingwood do to get his medal was it like score 7 and 10 in
>> the final match in his only appearance in the 2005 home ashes series?
>> It sounds like Collingwood knows the price of everything and the value
>> of nothing.
>>
>> max.it
>>
>> --
>
>Being stuck in first class hotels with first class medical on call and getting a great wage
>
>I think quite a few Australians would like that
>
>Collingwood is a fuckwit

I overheard him bitching at the umpires in Belfast about the condition
of the outfield at Stormont. He wanted the match abandoned. He had an
overinflated opinion of himself to say the least.

After the match the umpire team went out for a meal. A colleague owns
the restaurantm he might actually own the hotel as well. He said he
was standing wondering why those customers looked so familiar and he
noticed they had noticed him staring. He told me he greeted them in
"our language" and then that's whenever he caught on who they were.I
think Asaud Rauf was one maybe that Sri Lankan with the floppy hat
too. I was at the match and I can't remember who was umpiring apart
from Trott being sawn off early by one that was going over the top.

max.it