BAD CRAZINESS, MAN!!!

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: samurai sword killing

SubjectAuthor
* -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.banerjee...@gmail.com
`* Re: -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.banerjee...@gmail.com
 `* -- WE BELIEVE THAT THIS INDIAN NATIONAL HAS BREACHED HIS OATH OFbanerjee...@gmail.com
  +* samurai sword killingMax
  |+* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  ||`- Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  |+* Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  ||`- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  |`* Re: samurai sword killingSylvia Else
  | +* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | |`* Re: samurai sword killingSylvia Else
  | | +* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | | |`- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  | | `* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | |  +- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  | |  `* Re: samurai sword killingjonz
  | |   +- Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | |   `- Re: samurai sword killingRex Libris
  | +* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | |+* Re: samurai sword killingPhil Allison
  | ||`* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | || `- Re: samurai sword killingPhil Allison
  | |`* Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | | +* Re: samurai sword killingNews 2021
  | | |`- Re: samurai sword killingDechucka
  | | `- Re: samurai sword killingRod Speed
  | `- Re: samurai sword killingjonz
  `* Craig McLachlanMax
   +- Re: Craig McLachlanNews 2021
   `* Re: Craig McLachlanjonz
    +- Re: Craig McLachlanMax
    `* Re: Craig McLachlanRod Speed
     `- Re: Craig McLachlanMax

Pages:12
-- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.

<lbudnbHgV7X6uAv9nZ2dnUU7-RHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1929&group=aus.legal#1929

From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
Subject: -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.sport.cricket,alt.india.cricket,uk.legal,aus.legal
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 15:45:04 +1000
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Sat, 8 May 2021 05:45 UTC

We rest our case that your piety is an unreasoned elitism as impost
against human dignity...

A goodly number persons don't have flushing toilets within India...

And a 10+ hours flight time gives rise to the expectation that only the
affluent of Indians are sufficiently cultured to be comfortable to travel

On 8/5/21 15:25, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> - flush -
> ImposTURD flushed.

------

WE NOTE YOUR SELF-ENTITLED HATRED "the devils in the western media are
gloating" AS A BREACH OF YOUR OATH OF CITIZENSHIP AND #902 - RULE OF LAW.

“A crime has been committed against India.” [Rahul Gandhi on Twitter @
1601 hrs on 4 May 2021]

One could reasonably argue that India is only reaping rewards according
to her intrinsic and xenophobic nature.

A wise person once said: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for
whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” [Galatians 6:7 (KJV)]

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Practical%20Eugenics.pdf>

WE COULD GIVE YOU MANY EXAMPLES OF INDIAN INDOLENT MANNER VIOLATING OUR
CONSTITUTIONAL / HUMAN RIGHTS AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR PUBLIC CONTEMPT DUE
TO A ROMAN CATHOLIC BASTARDISATION OF OUR HUMAN DIGNITY

Initial Post: 8 May 2021

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

Re: -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.

<_uOdnZQLnMme3Qv9nZ2dnUU7-TGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1931&group=aus.legal#1931

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!news.uzoreto.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: -- Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.sport.cricket,alt.india.cricket,uk.legal,aus.legal
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 17:38:42 +1000
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Sat, 8 May 2021 07:38 UTC

Cease the slander...

#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

-- WE BELIEVE THAT THIS INDIAN NATIONAL HAS BREACHED HIS OATH OF CITIZENSHIP AND ENGAGED WITHIN UNLAWFUL CONDUCT SUCH THAT HIS RIGHT OF CITIZENSHIP IS FORFEITED AND HE IS RETURNED TO INDIA: Littleproud - 'spoilt prat'.

<abKdnX5x05Md4gv9nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1932&group=aus.legal#1932

Subject: -- WE BELIEVE THAT THIS INDIAN NATIONAL HAS BREACHED HIS OATH OF
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.sport.cricket,alt.india.cricket,uk.legal,aus.legal
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 22:09:27 +1000
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Sat, 8 May 2021 12:09 UTC

THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING YOU (ie. excepting the dysfunction of the
Indian government and medical services) FROM GETTING A VACCINATION AND
CERTIFICATE OF SUCH BEFORE YOU TRAVEL:

“Allow the bearer, an Australian Citizen, to pass freely without let or
hindrance and to afford him or her every assistance and protection of
which he or she may stand in need.’’

Why prejudice our freedom by your indolent disrespect to anthropocentric
singularity as first principles of anthropology having the only right
for citizenship?

YOUR OATH OF CITIZENSHIP IS MADE IN CONFORMITY TO THE VALUES:

“I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people,
whose democratic beliefs I share,
whose rights and liberties I respect, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.”

The cultural indolent manner of Indian nationals was recently
responsible for the death of four police personnel and its time you
showed a respect to the values of our democracy and its people.

-------

We note that our self education involves conveying logical concepts both
within our idiosyncratic usage of the English language and semantical
nuanced approach to javascript programming.

IDIOSYNCRATIC
A behaviour or way of thinking that is characteristic of a person.
A language or behaviour that is particular to an individual or group.

First attested in 1604, in modern sense since 1665, from Ancient Greek
ἰδιοσυγκρασία (idiosunkrasía, “one’s own temperament”), from ἴδιος
(ídios, “one’s own”) *ONTIC*: @104 + σύν (sún, “together”) *ONTIC*: @181
+ κρᾶσις (krâsis, “temperament”, mixture, compound, union) which is from
κεράννυμι (keránnumi, “to mix”) *ONTIC*: @171 +‎ -σις (-sis)..

    #235 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER AS NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 8 MAY 2021 as
[#10, #4, #10, #1, #10, #200] /
#294 as [#10, #4, #10, #70, #200] = ídios (G2398): {UMBRA: #294 % #41 =
#7} 1) pertaining to one's self, one's own, belonging to one's self;

   G2398@{
   @1: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#10); Ego: 10 -
DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#10),
   @2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#24); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#14),
   @3: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#48); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION:
HSIEN (#24),
   @4: Sup: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#73); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#25),
   @5: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#108); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#35),
   @6: Sup: 73 - ALREADY FORDING, COMPLETION: CH'ENG (#181 - I LEND NOT
A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO
CURSETH THE KING {%35}); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#73),
   Male: #181 - ONTIC GROUNDING (#KAF / #175); Feme: #73 - COMPLETION
(CH'ENG)
} // #235

#650 as [#200, #400, #50] = sýn (G4862): {UMBRA: #650 % #41 = #35} 1) with;

G4862@{
   @1: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38),
   @2: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#71); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#114),
   @3: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#73); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#164),
   Male: #73; Feme: #164 + #4 = #168 - ONTIC / TEMPORAL INTERCHANGE
} // #650

#632 as [#20, #5, #100, #1, #200, #1, #300, #5] = keránnymi (G2767):
{UMBRA: #676 % #41 = #20} 1) to mix, mingle; 2) to mix wine, water; 3)
to pour out for drinking.;

G2767@{
   @1: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#20); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#20),
   @2: Sup: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG
{%1}); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#25),
   @3: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#89); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#44),
   @4: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#134); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#45 - I
AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
   @5: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#136); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#83),
   @6: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED
ANIMALS {%13}); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE
{%2}),
   @7: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#199); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU
(#141),
   @8: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#264); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#146
- I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
   Male: #264; Feme: #146
} // #632

G3049@{
   @1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION:
YI (#30),
   @2: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#49); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#100),
   @3: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#71); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#103),
   @4: Sup: 32 - LEGION: CHUANG (#103); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#113),
   @5: Sup: 39 - RESIDENCE: CHU (#142); Ego: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#120),
   @6: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND
{%31}); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#125),
   @7: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#187); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#163),
   @8: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#197 - I AM NOT
NOISY IN MY SPEECH {%33}); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#172),
   @9: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#278); Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#243),
   Male: #278; Feme: #243
} // #1134

    #245 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER AS NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 8 MAY 2021 as
[#30, #70, #3, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #9, #1] /
    #335 - GLOBUS CRUCIGER AS NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 8 MAY 2021 as [#5,
#30, #70, #3, #10, #200, #9, #8] /
#632 - AS ONTIC PREMISE: @86 + @156 + @175 + @215 as [#30, #70, #3, #10,
#200, #8, #300, #1, #10] /
#1134 - *TO* *CONFIRM* *AUTHENTICATE*, *PLACE* *BEYOND* *DOUBT* as [#30,
#70, #3, #10, #7, #5, #200, #9, #800] = logízomai (G3049): {UMBRA: #241
% #41 = #36} 1) to reckon, count, compute, calculate, count over; 1a) to
take into account, to make an account of; 1a1) metaph. to pass to one's
account, to impute; 1a2) a thing is reckoned as or to be something, i.e.
as availing for or equivalent to something, as having the like force and
weight; 1b) to number among, reckon with; 1c) to reckon or account; 2)
to reckon inward, count up or weigh the reasons, to deliberate; 3) by
reckoning up all the reasons, to gather or infer; 3a) to consider, take
into account, weigh, meditate on; 3b) to suppose, deem, judge; 3c) to
determine, purpose, decide;

G4972@{
   @1: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38),
   @2: Sup: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#90); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#52),
   @3: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES
{%9}); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#71),
   @4: Sup: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#233); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#72),
   @5: Sup: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#308); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#75),
   @6: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#312); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#85),
   @7: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#354); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG
(#123),
   @8: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#385); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#193),
   @9: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#466); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#243),
   Male: #466 - maʻăseh (H4639): *WORK* (*OF* *GOD*); ACHIEVEMENT;
DEEDS, WORKS (OF DELIVERANCE AND JUDGMENT); Feme: #243 - lambánō
(G2983): *TO* *APPROPRIATE* *TO* *ONE'S* *SELF*; TO PROVE ANYTHING, TO
MAKE A TRIAL OF, TO EXPERIENCE
} // #1134

#1134 as [#200, #500, #100, #1, #3, #10, #200, #70, #50] /
#1621 - *TO* *BE* *BUSIED* *IN* *SACRED* *DUTIES* as [#200, #500, #100,
#1, #3, #10, #7, #800] /
#1964 - *TERM* *STRINE* *COINED* as [#5, #200, #500, #100, #1, #3, #10,
#200, #40, #5, #50, #800, #50] = sphragízō (G4972): {UMBRA: #1621 % #41
= #22} 1) *TO* *SET* *A* *SEAL* *UPON*, *MARK* *WITH* *A* *SEAL*, *TO*
*SEAL*; 1a) for security: from Satan; 1b) since things sealed up are
concealed (as the contents of a letter), to hide, keep in *SILENCE*,
keep secret; 1c) in order to mark a person or a thing; 1c1) to set a
mark upon by the impress of a seal or a stamp; 1c2) angels are said to
be sealed by God; 1d) in order to prove, confirm, or attest a thing;
1d1) *TO* *CONFIRM* *AUTHENTICATE*, *PLACE* *BEYOND* *DOUBT*; i) of a
written document; ii) to prove one's testimony to a person that he is
what he professes to be;

One archeological exploit for the *ANTIQUITY* *OF* *MIND* {ie.
ANAMNESIS: *SOUL* in *ETERNITY*} that was made popular by the movie
Raiders of the Lost Ark was the search for the Ark of the Covenant.
Another, perhaps less known, exploit was their attempt to discover lost
*ATLANTIS*. This project, originally headed by Herman Wirth and later
taken over by Heinrich Himmler, was a search that lasted for nearly the
entire reign of the Third Reich under Adolf Hitler's regime.

YOUTUBE: "A'an - The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the *ATLANTEAN*
(Psychedelic Reading)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtEF0lucr4>

Wirth did not aspire to the widely held belief that *ATLANTIS* was
located in the Mediterranean, but rather that it was located somewhere
in the North Atlantic region. In Wirth's depiction, *ATLANTIS* was a
civilization that reached its height approximately 25,000 years before
the modern era and was the birthplace of the Nordic race that was
destined to control and influence the development of mankind and to act
as their sovereign masters...this race was, of course, the Aryan race.
Soon after his rise to popularity, some members of the highest echelons
in all of Nazi Germany began to acknowledge supposed "truth" behind his
bizarre pseudoscientific ideas.

Click here to read the complete article
samurai sword killing

<s7ahdh$nbc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1933&group=aus.legal#1933

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: samurai sword killing
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 15:47:27 +1000
 by: Max - Mon, 10 May 2021 05:47 UTC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340

Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street? All
the man had was her handbag. What was so valuable in it?

Re: samurai sword killing

<zvudnYG-zqFqaAX9nZ2dnUU7-YednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1934&group=aus.legal#1934

Subject: Re: samurai sword killing
Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 18:59:33 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 10 May 2021 08:59 UTC

On 10/05/2021 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340
>

> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?  All
> the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?

You tell us. Was it a female judge that didn't send her to gaol?

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifscitFp9lpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1935&group=aus.legal#1935

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 19:26:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 10 May 2021 09:26 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340

> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?

She was stupid, drug crazed, drunk, or all of the above.

She decided that it was a fake gun.

She decided that all the bullets had been fired.

She was barking mad.

> All the man had was her handbag. What was so valuable in it?

Her drug stash and the cash to buy more.

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifscmsFpaadU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1936&group=aus.legal#1936

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 19:28:51 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 10 May 2021 09:28 UTC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-16/blake-davis-sentenced-to-five-years-samurai-sword-death/13251840

> She decided that all the bullets had been fired.
>
> She was barking mad.
>
>> All the man had was her handbag. What was so valuable in it?
>
> Her drug stash and the cash to buy more.

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7b2j7$7so$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1937&group=aus.legal#1937

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:40:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Mon, 10 May 2021 10:40 UTC

On Mon, 10 May 2021 18:59:33 +1000, Dechucka scribed:

> On 10/05/2021 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-
samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?
>> All the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?
>

> You tell us. Was it a female judge that didn't send her to gaol?

Yep. She got the 'influenced by her man' let off.
So much for equality of women.

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifttuiF45mkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1938&group=aus.legal#1938

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 09:29:28 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 10 May 2021 23:29 UTC

On 10-May-21 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340
>

> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?  All
> the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?

Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to find
they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in their
home.

No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
have let them both off completely.

Sylvia.

Re: samurai sword killing

<mfOdnbthZbscWAT9nZ2dnUU7-RudnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1939&group=aus.legal#1939

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 09:45:05 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 10 May 2021 23:45 UTC

On 11/05/2021 9:29 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 10-May-21 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340
>>

>> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?
>> All the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?
>
> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to find
> they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in their
> home.
>
> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
> have let them both off completely.

The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the victim
was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that the
charge was manslaughter not murder.

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifu2jjF4v42U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1943&group=aus.legal#1943

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 10:48:56 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Tue, 11 May 2021 00:48 UTC

On 11-May-21 9:45 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 11/05/2021 9:29 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 10-May-21 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340
>>>

>>> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?
>>> All the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?
>>
>> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to
>> find they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in
>> their home.
>>
>> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>> have let them both off completely.
>
> The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the victim
> was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that the
> charge was manslaughter not murder.

The home invader had also made threats against the wider family. The
fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult. It is
too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation from the
comfort of an armchair.

Sylvia.

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7ckkv$7so$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1945&group=aus.legal#1945

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 00:54:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021 00:54 UTC

On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:29:28 +1000, Sylvia Else scribed:

> On 10-May-21 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-
samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?
>> All the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?
>
> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to find
> they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in their
> home.
>
> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
> have let them both off completely.
>
> Sylvia.

And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.

It even went to you must retreat when threatened, but that only lasted
for a short while then t was okay to stand your ground in your home.

Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit and
murder.

Re: samurai sword killing

<fa007582-bfc4-4c7d-aea1-9d502179e4f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1946&group=aus.legal#1946

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 18:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Tue, 11 May 2021 01:52 UTC

News 2021bullshitted:
===================

> > No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
> > have let them both off completely.
> >
> > Sylvia.
>
> And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
> At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
> you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.

** Chase after - yes.
Physical assault with lethal weapon - no.

> It even went to you must retreat when threatened,

** Not in one one's own home.

>Then it was okay to stand your ground in your home.
>
> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit

** WTF is "street pursuit "???

Some new crime YOU invented?

> and murder.

** No way in this case it that beyond doubt.

...... Phil

Re: samurai sword killing

<54udnZED7JGaeAT9nZ2dnUU7-bXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1949&group=aus.legal#1949

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 11:59:34 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 11 May 2021 01:59 UTC

On 11/05/2021 10:48 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 11-May-21 9:45 am, Dechucka wrote:

>>> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to
>>> find they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader
>>> in their home.
>>>
>>> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>>> have let them both off completely.
>>
>> The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the
>> victim was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that
>> the charge was manslaughter not murder.
>>

> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family. The
> fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult. It is
> too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation from the
> comfort of an armchair.

The decision was made from the comfort of the Jury box to say no to
murder but yes to manslaughter. I don't feels that being under the
influence of adrenalin or drugs means that the criteria for manslaughter
does not come into play.
https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/publications/benchbks/criminal/manslaughter.html

Re: samurai sword killing

<JMudnQFzLolJeAT9nZ2dnUU7-cfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1950&group=aus.legal#1950

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 12:02:59 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 11 May 2021 02:02 UTC

On 11/05/2021 10:54 am, News 2021 wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:29:28 +1000, Sylvia Else scribed:
>
>> On 10-May-21 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-
> samurai-sword-killing/100123340
>>>

>>> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?
>>> All the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?
>>
>> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to find
>> they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in their
>> home.
>>
>> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>> have let them both off completely.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
> At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
> you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.
>
> It even went to you must retreat when threatened, but that only lasted
> for a short while then t was okay to stand your ground in your home.
>
> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit and
> murder.

The Jury obviously thought that the provacation was enough to downgrade
the guilt from murder to manslaughter given the evidence
https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/publications/benchbks/criminal/provocation.html#p6-400

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7cuin$7so$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1952&group=aus.legal#1952

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 03:44:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021 03:44 UTC

On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:48:56 +1000, Sylvia Else scribed:

> On 11-May-21 9:45 am, Dechucka wrote:
samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to
>>> find they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in
>>> their home.
>>>
>>> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>>> have let them both off completely.
>>
>> The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the
>> victim was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that
>> the charge was manslaughter not murder.
>>

> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family. The
> fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult. It is
> too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation from the
> comfort of an armchair.

That is just an excuse. You call the police and report. Anything else s
just rule of the strongest and that was their initial and continued
response. Her clear aggression should have resulted in a goal sentence to
cause other people to think.

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7cunr$7so$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1953&group=aus.legal#1953

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 03:47:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021 03:47 UTC

On Mon, 10 May 2021 18:52:26 -0700, Phil Allison scribed:

> News 2021bullshitted:
> ===================
>>

>> > No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>> > have let them both off completely.
>> >
>> > Sylvia.
>>
>> And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
>> At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
>> you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.
>>
> ** Chase after - yes.
> Physical assault with lethal weapon - no.

You need to know how to follow.

>> It even went to you must retreat when threatened,
>
> ** Not in one one's own home.

That s the situation now, after an outcry about that situation

>>Then it was okay to stand your ground in your home.
>>
>> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit
>
> ** WTF is "street pursuit "???

Work it out phyllis.

> Some new crime YOU invented?

>> and murder.
>
> ** No way in this case it that beyond doubt.
>

> ..... Phil

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7cups$7so$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1954&group=aus.legal#1954

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 03:48:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021 03:48 UTC

On Tue, 11 May 2021 12:02:59 +1000, Dechucka scribed:

> On 11/05/2021 10:54 am, News 2021 wrote:

>> samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to
>>> find they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in
>>> their home.
>>>
>>> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>>> have let them both off completely.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
>> At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
>> you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.
>>
>> It even went to you must retreat when threatened, but that only lasted
>> for a short while then t was okay to stand your ground in your home.
>>
>> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit and
>> murder.
>>
> The Jury obviously thought that the provacation was enough to downgrade
> the guilt from murder to manslaughter given the evidence
> https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/publications/benchbks/criminal/
provocation.html#p6-400

IME, juries are not required to give their reasoning, but just make a
decision.

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifudveF6tsfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1955&group=aus.legal#1955

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 14:02:47 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 May 2021 04:02 UTC

"Dechucka" <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 11/05/2021 10:48 am, Sylvia Else wrote:

>>> The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the victim
>>> was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that the
>>> charge was manslaughter not murder.
>>>

>> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family. The
>> fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult. It is
>> too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation from the
>> comfort of an armchair.

> The decision was made from the comfort of the Jury box to say no to murder
> but yes to manslaughter. I don't feels that being under the influence of
> adrenalin or drugs means that the criteria for manslaughter does not come
> into play.

More fool you.

> https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/publications/benchbks/criminal/manslaughter.html

Re: samurai sword killing

<eOCdnQSRt6Gvnwf9nZ2dnUU7-eudnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1956&group=aus.legal#1956

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 14:04:02 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 11 May 2021 04:04 UTC

On 11/05/2021 1:48 pm, News 2021 wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 12:02:59 +1000, Dechucka scribed:
>
>> On 11/05/2021 10:54 am, News 2021 wrote:
>>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:29:28 +1000, Sylvia Else scribed:

>>> samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
>>> At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
>>> you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.
>>>
>>> It even went to you must retreat when threatened, but that only lasted
>>> for a short while then t was okay to stand your ground in your home.
>>>
>>> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit and
>>> murder.
>>>
>> The Jury obviously thought that the provacation was enough to downgrade
>> the guilt from murder to manslaughter given the evidence
>> https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/publications/benchbks/criminal/
> provocation.html#p6-400
>
> IME, juries are not required to give their reasoning, but just make a
> decision.

They don't give reasons so it is a supposition on my part

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifue2cF6ue6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1957&group=aus.legal#1957

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 14:04:20 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 May 2021 04:04 UTC

> On 11/05/2021 10:54 am, News 2021 wrote:

>> samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to find
>>> they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in their
>>> home.
>>>
>>> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
>>> have let them both off completely.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> And this case doesn't help n the slightest.
>> At one stage it was clear that if you were not under immediate threat,
>> you have no right/privledge(sp?) to attack.
>>
>> It even went to you must retreat when threatened, but that only lasted
>> for a short while then t was okay to stand your ground in your home.
>>
>> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit and
>> murder.
>>
> The Jury obviously thought that the provacation was enough to downgrade
> the guilt from murder to manslaughter given the evidence

Or they decided that the intention to kill had not been
proven beyond reasonable doubt, so it was manslaughter.

> https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/publications/benchbks/criminal/provocation.html#p6-400

Re: samurai sword killing

<ifuelqF71j2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1959&group=aus.legal#1959

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 14:14:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 May 2021 04:14 UTC

"News 2021" <news21@woa.com.au> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:48:56 +1000, Sylvia Else scribed:

> samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the
>>> victim was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that
>>> the charge was manslaughter not murder.

>> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family.
>> The fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult.
>> It is too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation
>> from the comfort of an armchair.

> That is just an excuse. You call the police and report.

Legally you don’t have to. You are free to apprehend the
offender and them call the cops and have them arrested.

Legally you just have to use reasonable force to do that.

> Anything else s just rule of the strongest

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and that’s saying something.

> and that was their initial and continued response.

They were in fact well within their rights
until they killed him with the sword.

> Her clear aggression should have resulted in a
> goal sentence to cause other people to think.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasyland.

Re: samurai sword killing

<15d0b34e-ff4e-4c0a-b79f-084bb06e3a4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1960&group=aus.legal#1960

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 21:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Tue, 11 May 2021 04:51 UTC

> News 2021bullshitted:
> > ===================

> > ** Chase after - yes.
> > Physical assault with lethal weapon - no.
> You need to know how to follow.

** Absolute bullshit.

> >> Now we have people getting off for what is clearly street pursuit
> >
> > ** WTF is "street pursuit "???
> Work it out phyllis.

** FOAD you over sniping POS.

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7j0ac$24r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1981&group=aus.legal#1981

From: jon...@nothere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:50:50 +1000
 by: jonz - Thu, 13 May 2021 10:50 UTC

On 5/11/2021 9:29 AM, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 10-May-21 3:47 pm, Max wrote:
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-07/hannah-quinn-avoids-jail-for-samurai-sword-killing/100123340
>>

>> Why did the woman chase after the gun wielding man down the street?
>> All the man had was her handbag.  What was so valuable in it?
>
> Maybe both of them were not thinking at all clearly after waking to
> find they were being threatened by an apparently armed home invader in
> their home.
>
> No one can be expected to behave rationally in such a situation. I'd
> have let them both off completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Yep, have to agree.

> Sylvia.

Re: samurai sword killing

<s7j0kd$8am$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1982&group=aus.legal#1982

From: jon...@nothere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:56:10 +1000
 by: jonz - Thu, 13 May 2021 10:56 UTC

On 5/11/2021 1:44 PM, News 2021 wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:48:56 +1000, Sylvia Else scribed:

> samurai-sword-killing/100123340

>>> The problem with that argument is that the threat had passed, the
>>> victim was chased and killed. The initial invasion was the reason that
>>> the charge was manslaughter not murder.
>>>

>> The home invader had also made threats against the wider family. The
>> fight or flight adrenalin response makes cool reasoning difficult. It is
>> too easy to judge the behaviour of someone in that situation from the
>> comfort of an armchair.
> That is just an excuse. You call the police and report. Anything else s
> just rule of the strongest and that was their initial and continued
> response. Her clear aggression should have resulted in a goal sentence to
> cause other people to think.

Have you *ever* lived in the *real* world????. Somehow I doubt it very
much!.