The autodecrement is not magical. -- Larry Wall in the perl man page

aus+uk / aus.politics / Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

SubjectAuthor
* Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerArindam Banerjee
+* Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerPetzl
|`* Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerArindam Banerjee
| `* Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerRod Speed
|  `* Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerÖrdög
|   `* Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerRod Speed
|    `- Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerÖrdög
+- Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerRod Speed
`- Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited powerPeter Jason

1
Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<eb92808c-6148-4836-a113-99238e0cb4e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19548&group=aus.politics#19548

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 15:01:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 23:01 UTC

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 15:17:06 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> [...]
> F = 8.98 x 10^9 x 1.602 x 10^-19 x 1.602 x 10^-19/(2 X 10^-15 x 2 x 10^-15)
> or
> F = 8.98 x 1.602^2 x 10^-29/(4 x 10^-30)
> or
> F1 = 57.6 Newtons
>
> So the fissioning of a deuterium nucleus leads to at the initial position a repulsive force of 57.6 newtons. This is very important.
> We now see what energies are involved as a result of this electrostaic repulsion force.
>
> Let us consider the repulsive for the proton at a distance of 20 proton diameters, that is, when a single proton has moved away by 10 proton diameters or 10^-14m
>
> It is F = 8.98 x 1.602^2 x 10^-29/(20 x 10^-15 * 20 x 10^-15)
> or
> F2 = 0.576 Newtons
>
> Very roughly, the average force acting on the proton as it moves a distance of 10 proton diameters or 10^-14 m is the mean of these two values.
>
> The F = (F1 + F2)/2 = 29.088 Newtons
>
> The average acceleration of the proton from rest over the distance 10^-14m can be calculated from the formula F = ma or a = F/m,
> or
> a = 29.088/(1.67 x 10^-27)
> or
> a = 17.418 x 10^27 or 1.7418 x 10^28 meters per second square.
>
> The velocity of the proton after it has travelled 10^-14 m is obtained from the formula:
>
> V^2 = 2 x a x s where V is the velocity, s is the distance travelled under average acceleration a and the initial velocity is zero.
> or
> V^2 = 2 x 1.7418 x 10^28 x 10^-14
> or
> V^2 = 3.4836 x 10^14
> and
> V = 1.866 x 10^7 meters/second
>
> Now the kinetic energy of the single proton after it has travelled 10^-14m after fission is
> 0.5 x m x V^2
> or
> 0.5 x 1.67 x 10^-27 x 3.4836 x 10^14
> or
> 2.9088 x 10^-13 joules.
>
> As there are two protons involved, the kinetic energy from a deuterium fission would be
> 5.8 x 10^-13 joules
>
> Let us consider that in our bomb we have used M=100 Kg of heavy water.
> Now 19 gms of deuterium water contain 6.023 x 10^23 molecules of heavy water as per Avogadro's formula.
> So 100Kg will contain 100*1000/18 x 6.023 x 10^23 fissionable atoms or 3.17 x 10^27 atoms.
>
> If all these atoms fission in the hydrogen bomb explosion, then the total energy from just that will be:
> 5.8 x 10^-13 x 3.17 x 10^27
> = 18.38 x 10^14
> = 1.838 x 10^15 joules.
>
> Now let us go back to see what is the energy yield from a 1 Megaton TNT H bomb.
>
> Its value is
> 1.67 x 10^15 joules
>
> which is quite close to the value we have got of 1.838 x 10^15 joules and that, let me remind, is obtained by pure electrostatic internal forces caused by the repelled fissioned deuterium protons

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<l5dnph9if1m0hjcl4i9p4l28iqj7baba3p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19550&group=aus.politics#19550

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:00:53 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:00 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 15:01:15 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>Looks like they got it, at last. It will take time to make proper
>power generators, to bolster the renewables.
>Then convert to hydrogen, and put it in the global HTN to solve all
>energy problems for all for all time.

They haven't, still used more power that iy made and at huge expense
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<op.1w8tv9inbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19551&group=aus.politics#19551

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:20:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:20 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote

> Looks like they got it [fusion], at last.

> It will take time to make proper power generators,

It remains to be seen if that is even possible.

> to bolster the renewables.

To replace them completely in fact if they do.

> Then convert to hydrogen, and put it in the global HTN

No point if they can do economically viable fusion power generators.

> to solve all energy problems for all for all time.

Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<16a6f0e6-b120-4f8e-b1e7-473150481f68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19554&group=aus.politics#19554

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 18:46:04 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 02:46 UTC

On Friday, 16 December 2022 at 11:00:56 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 15:01:15 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Looks like they got it, at last. It will take time to make proper
> >power generators, to bolster the renewables.
> >Then convert to hydrogen, and put it in the global HTN to solve all
> >energy problems for all for all time.
> They haven't, still used more power that iy made and at huge expense

But that was the story in the 1950s!
Surely after so many decades and billions even the stupid Americans should have made SOME progress?
> --
> Petzl
> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
> Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?
>
> Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
> 'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
> stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
> in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
> in the 7 decades since.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
> The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
> but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<0jqnphlitldhaccoqt3dcitb6k2n7e5f80@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19560&group=aus.politics#19560

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 14:53:46 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:53 UTC

<op.1w85h0zkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19561&group=aus.politics#19561

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 15:31:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 04:31 UTC

On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 13:46:04 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 16 December 2022 at 11:00:56 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 15:01:15 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Looks like they got it, at last. It will take time to make proper
>> >power generators, to bolster the renewables.
>> >Then convert to hydrogen, and put it in the global HTN to solve all
>> >energy problems for all for all time.
>> They haven't, still used more power that iy made and at huge expense
>
> But that was the story in the 1950s!
> Surely after so many decades and billions even the stupid Americans
> should have made SOME progress?

They just did.

Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<_j4nL.1605954$nwq3.852321@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19568&group=aus.politics#19568

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 07:13:44 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 20:13 UTC

Alzheimer Rod not doing so well in massaging his own ego.

/Autosnip all septic-trash and home grown troll inputs/

> They just did.

Did what? "Fission" Deuterium?????????

Don't think so! There no such thing in nuclear physics in this Universe.
This shows just how ignorant you and ilk are on basic science facts.

If you try to fission an atom that is only made up of a single proton
and a single neutron in its nucleus what do you think you get? I tell
you what you get after putting it through a cyclotron experiment using
bucket loads of energy...you get subatomic particles and that's it,
nothing more.

Thus you should know better, but you don't because your ego is over
inflated, you lack basic knowledge and you are learn resistant.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<op.1xafxe0xbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19570&group=aus.politics#19570

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:13:52 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 21:13 UTC

Ördög <newsgroup.devil@hell.incorporated.biz> wrote

>> They just did.

> Did what?

Says the pile of dogshit that just deleted all the context.

Re: Deuterium fissioning, at last, for unlimited power

<hw5nL.2391997$vSy3.65641@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19571&group=aus.politics#19571

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:35:07 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 21:35 UTC

Alzheimer Rod is trying to hide his embarrassment

/Rod's deleted huge embarrassment instantly restored/

> Ördög
>> Alzheimer Rod posting away mindlessly
>>> They just did.
>>
>> Did what? "Fission" Deuterium?????????
>>
>> Don't think so! There no such thing in nuclear physics in this
>> Universe.
>> This shows just how ignorant you and ilk are on basic science facts.
>>
>> If you try to fission an atom that is only made up of a single proton
>> and a single neutron in its nucleus what do you think you get? I tell
>> you what you get after putting it through a cyclotron experiment
>> using bucket loads of energy...you get subatomic particles and that's
>> it, nothing more.
>>
>> Thus you should know better, but you don't because your ego is over
>> inflated, you lack basic knowledge and you are learn resistant.
>
> pile of dogshit

Are you the Usenet scatologist? Fits your personality quite well.

> deleted all the context.

For rational people the stated subject (Just look, it is in the header)
is certainly an important part of the discussion context.
Obviously you have ignored it completely and went on to a pissing
contest designed to polish your oversized ego and show you superiority
over all other posters in the newsgroup.

Thus you have fucked up and did so quite embarrassingly!

For you, senile old fart Alzheimer Rod, Usenet is only there to polish
your over-inflated ego. And now you pay the price for it!