Always draw your curves, then plot your reading.

aus+uk / aus.politics / The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

SubjectAuthor
* The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social mediaÖrdög
+* The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social mediapetzl
|`- The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
`* The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in socialFran
 `* The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in socialHeinrich Doodelflueger
  `* The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social mediaPetzl
   `- The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil

1
The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<ys6nL.2240128$SIb3.1264217@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19576&group=aus.politics#19576

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 09:39:24 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 22:39 UTC

*Elon Musk Finally CRACKS In Ultimate Outburst Over Free Speech*
/The Damage Report/
/777K subscribers, 10,133 views 17 Dec 2022/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKRr3XWgyA>

"Elon Musk loses his mind in an alarming outburst on Twitter by
suspending numerous high-profile journalists' accounts from CNN, the New
York Times, Washington Post and other outlets who were simply reporting
on Elon Musk.

*Read more here*
Musk suspends journalists from Twitter, claims ‘assassination’ danger -
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2022/12/15/twitter-journalists-suspended-musk/>

"Twitter suspended the accounts of more than half a dozen journalists
from CNN, the New York Times, The Washington Post and other outlets
Thursday evening, as company owner Elon Musk accused the reporters of
posting “basically assassination coordinates” for him and his family.

The Post has seen no evidence that any of the reporters did so.

The suspensions came without warning or initial explanation from
Twitter. They took place a day after Twitter changed its policy on
sharing “live location information” and suspended an account, @ElonJet,
that had been using public flight data to share the location of Musk’s
private plane.

Many of the journalists suspended Thursday, including Washington Post
technology reporter Drew Harwell, had been covering that rule change, as
well as Musk’s claims that he and his family had been endangered by
location sharing."

~~~
Free speech...but only until you dare to disagree with, or somehow
injure the fragile narcissistic ego of this golden spoon fed and utterly
spoiled filthy rich man baby.

This is your latest pathetic alt-right hero, Petz dear!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<7df7b06d-c4ff-4438-b2a7-364612e036f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19583&group=aus.politics#19583

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 17:32:50 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 01:32 UTC

On Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 9:39:28 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> *Elon Musk Finally CRACKS In Ultimate Outburst Over Free Speech*

Snip Ordog lying commie crap
Joe Biden is a lying thieving kleptocratic unelected POTUS
that is out to murder Elon Musk to silence the truth
Video of thee evidence and connection to who runs the USA
They are not commie's just kleptocrat's
https://tinyurl.com/Ordogthe-Dumb
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical

Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<tnj822$3g1n9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19585&group=aus.politics#19585

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social
media
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 13:03:46 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 02:03 UTC

On 17/12/2022 9:39 am, Ördög wrote:
> *Elon Musk Finally CRACKS In Ultimate Outburst Over Free Speech*
> /The Damage Report/
> /777K subscribers, 10,133 views  17 Dec 2022/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKRr3XWgyA>
>
> "Elon Musk loses his mind in an alarming outburst on Twitter by
> suspending numerous high-profile journalists' accounts from CNN, the New
> York Times, Washington Post and other outlets who were simply reporting
> on Elon Musk.
>
> *Read more here*
> Musk suspends journalists from Twitter, claims ‘assassination’ danger -
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2022/12/15/twitter-journalists-suspended-musk/>
>

> "Twitter suspended the accounts of more than half a dozen journalists
> from CNN, the New York Times, The Washington Post and other outlets
> Thursday evening, as company owner Elon Musk accused the reporters of
> posting “basically assassination coordinates” for him and his family.
>
> The Post has seen no evidence that any of the reporters did so.
>
> The suspensions came without warning or initial explanation from
> Twitter. They took place a day after Twitter changed its policy on
> sharing “live location information” and suspended an account, @ElonJet,
> that had been using public flight data to share the location of Musk’s
> private plane.
>
> Many of the journalists suspended Thursday, including Washington Post
> technology reporter Drew Harwell, had been covering that rule change, as
> well as Musk’s claims that he and his family had been endangered by
> location sharing."
>
> ~~~
> Free speech...but only until you dare to disagree with, or somehow
> injure the fragile narcissistic ego of this golden spoon fed and utterly
> spoiled filthy rich man baby.

I did laugh when I read the news this am and found out that he'd put a
freeze on them. Bloody hypocrite.

> This is your latest pathetic alt-right hero, Petz dear!

Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<tnj9pq$5k5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19586&group=aus.politics#19586

From: bev...@reargoggles.net (Heinrich Doodelflueger)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
media
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 10:33:27 +0800
 by: Heinrich Doodelflueg - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 02:33 UTC

Fran wrote:
> I did laugh when I read the news this am and found out that he'd put a
> freeze on them.  Bloody hypocrite.

Well he did ban Kanye for posting a swastika.
Elon borrowed money from Jew Larry Ellison (Oracle Corp.) to fund his
Twitter takeover.
So not totally free speech.

Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<tnj9vl$3j02q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19587&group=aus.politics#19587

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
media
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 13:36:35 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 02:36 UTC

Petz is off to his empty GoonBags decorated MAGA fairy land as per usual

> Ördög

/snippped context immediately restored below/
~~~~
*Elon Musk Finally CRACKS In Ultimate Outburst Over Free Speech*
/The Damage Report/
/777K subscribers, 10,133 views 17 Dec 2022/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKRr3XWgyA>

"Elon Musk loses his mind in an alarming outburst on Twitter by
suspending numerous high-profile journalists' accounts from CNN, the New
York Times, Washington Post and other outlets who were simply reporting
on Elon Musk."

~~~
Free speech...but only until you dare to disagree with, or somehow
injure the fragile narcissistic ego of this golden spoon fed and utterly
spoiled filthy rich man baby.
This is your latest pathetic alt-right hero, Petz dear!
~~ ~~ ~~
> Snip Ordog lying commie crap

In your alcohol fumes altered MAGA reality, Petz dear, facts are turned
inside out and upside down. Neither in the linked video nor in my brief
comment attached to that contained anything even remotely related to
communism.
It is simply showing the hypocrisy of the political far right in the USA
as championed by a human trash billionaire using his wealth to play his
private ego games with a huge social media platform, all the while
pretending to be an unbiased free speech warrior. Pathetic!

> Joe Biden .... blah...blah...blah...snip

Biden has bugger all to do with my OP. If you want nothing else to
discuss but your MAGA delusions and alternate reality why don't you just
start a separate thread.
I won't let you sidestep here your current favourite sociopathic
billionaire's shameful, hypocritical and financially idiotic behaviour.

/NOTE:
All of Petz's completely idiotic and mostly plagiarised alt-right loon
and/or Xtian fundy propaganda sigs are consigned to cyber nirvana w/o
reading/

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<i8dqphp2cbgmvl3upbfsc6bva39ufhbj1g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19588&group=aus.politics#19588

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 14:24:43 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 03:24 UTC

On Sat, 17 Dec 2022 10:33:27 +0800, Heinrich Doodelflueger
<bev@reargoggles.net> wrote:

>Fran wrote:
>> I did laugh when I read the news this am and found out that he'd put a
>> freeze on them.  Bloody hypocrite.
>>

>Well he did ban Kanye for posting a swastika.
>Elon borrowed money from Jew Larry Ellison (Oracle Corp.) to fund his
>Twitter takeover.
>So not totally free speech.

The media are out to get Elon Musk this is a stunt.
The Biden run Kleptocracy is out to see him dead also.
Video of thee evidence and connection to who runs the USA
They are not commie's just kleptocrat's
https://tinyurl.com/Ordogthe-Dumb
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: The self crowned "champion" of unbiased free speech in social media

<tnjftm$3jcke$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19589&group=aus.politics#19589

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
media
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 15:17:55 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 04:17 UTC

Petz, on his Village Idiot Hour featuring a typical MAGA bullshit

/See the discussion context reminder below/
*Elon Musk Finally CRACKS In Ultimate Outburst Over Free Speech*
/The Damage Report/
/777K subscribers, 10,133 views 17 Dec 2022/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKRr3XWgyA>

"Elon Musk loses his mind in an alarming outburst on Twitter by
suspending numerous high-profile journalists' accounts from CNN, the New
York Times, Washington Post and other outlets who were simply reporting
on Elon Musk.

> Heinrich Doodelflueger
>> Fran
>>> I did laugh when I read the news this am and found out that he'd put a
>>> freeze on them.  Bloody hypocrite.
>>
>> Well he did ban Kanye for posting a swastika.
>> Elon borrowed money from Jew Larry Ellison (Oracle Corp.) to fund his
>> Twitter takeover.
>> So not totally free speech.

Free speech is only what Elon says it is .. thus it is quite a flexible
concept of free which if he doesn't like for whatever reason is always
deemed to be not free at all.

> The media are out to get Elon Musk this is a stunt.

Bullshit. Obviously you have intentionally neglected, Petz dear, to
watch the linked video that was documenting this whole saga through
Elon's own Twitter inputs. The stunt is your favorite narcissistic
but-hurt cry-baby hero's own doing.

> The Biden ...blah..blah...blah...your MAGA record got stuck...snip as a generous free service to sane readers in Usenet.

Nope, I won't let you change the subject!