19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be consistent with Usenet standards.

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Tuckered Out

SubjectAuthor
* Tuckered Outkrw
`* Re: Tuckered OutWenlock
 `* Re: Tuckered OutMike McMillan
  `* Re: Tuckered OutJohn Ashby
   `* Re: Tuckered OutMike McMillan
    +- Re: Tuckered OutMike McMillan
    `- Re: Tuckered OutChris

1
Tuckered Out

<ed-cnQDlMpb5QBv4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19614&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19614

Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:15:18 +0000
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: krw...@whitnet.uk (krw)
Subject: Tuckered Out
 by: krw - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:15 UTC

With sadness I have seen reported elsewhere that Ian Pepperell has
departed this life. There are reports of him being unwell and being
admitted to the Macmillan unit of Christchurch hospital earlier this
month having been unwell for a while.

Thank you Ian

Never again will Roy trouble Lizzie's tent flaps, nor will we ever find
out how the spreadsheet of your regular meetings off air were progressing.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk

Re: Tuckered Out

<um9h8f$2ju12$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19678&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19678

From: wenlock....@googlemail.com (Wenlock)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Tuckered Out
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 15:03:44 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:eK1OYMYArFvydS5mQPottQmspWo=
 by: Wenlock - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 15:03 UTC

krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> With sadness I have seen reported elsewhere that Ian Pepperell has
> departed this life. There are reports of him being unwell and being
> admitted to the Macmillan unit of Christchurch hospital earlier this
> month having been unwell for a while.
>

> Thank you Ian
>
> Never again will Roy trouble Lizzie's tent flaps, nor will we ever find
> out how the spreadsheet of your regular meetings off air were progressing.

Don’t be too hasty there, Kosmo. Roy is still in good health. He may have
been taking elocution lessons, to reappear at Grey Gables at a future date
with a subtly different voice.

Re: Tuckered Out

<um9k44$2kdsi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19683&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19683

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 15:52:36 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ohJ/i1PoiK3LjGeJtot8M8WFdqc=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 15:52 UTC

Wenlock <wenlock.house@googlemail.com> wrote:
> krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>> With sadness I have seen reported elsewhere that Ian Pepperell has
>> departed this life. There are reports of him being unwell and being
>> admitted to the Macmillan unit of Christchurch hospital earlier this
>> month having been unwell for a while.
>>

>> Thank you Ian
>>
>> Never again will Roy trouble Lizzie's tent flaps, nor will we ever find
>> out how the spreadsheet of your regular meetings off air were progressing.
>
> Don’t be too hasty there, Kosmo. Roy is still in good health. He may have
> been taking elocution lessons, to reappear at Grey Gables at a future date
> with a subtly different voice.

Then he might have visits from Bethany?

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Tuckered Out

<um9pd2$2l5m7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19687&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19687

From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:22:42 +0000
 by: John Ashby - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:22 UTC

On 24/12/2023 15:52, Mike McMillan wrote:
> Wenlock <wenlock.house@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>>> With sadness I have seen reported elsewhere that Ian Pepperell has
>>> departed this life. There are reports of him being unwell and being
>>> admitted to the Macmillan unit of Christchurch hospital earlier this
>>> month having been unwell for a while.
>>>

>>> Thank you Ian
>>>
>>> Never again will Roy trouble Lizzie's tent flaps, nor will we ever find
>>> out how the spreadsheet of your regular meetings off air were progressing.
>>
>> Don’t be too hasty there, Kosmo. Roy is still in good health. He may have
>> been taking elocution lessons, to reappear at Grey Gables at a future date
>> with a subtly different voice.
>>

> Then he might have visits from Bethany?

If Mike and/or Vicky(?) were to demise up in Brum Roy might decide he
needs to move there in haste to look after Bethany.

john

Re: Tuckered Out

<um9qp8$2lfj7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19690&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19690

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:46:16 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:M6/4hfpoenAQdeMEZe1ut7z2iiI=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:46 UTC

John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 24/12/2023 15:52, Mike McMillan wrote:
>> Wenlock <wenlock.house@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Don’t be too hasty there, Kosmo. Roy is still in good health. He may have
>>> been taking elocution lessons, to reappear at Grey Gables at a future date
>>> with a subtly different voice.
>>>

>> Then he might have visits from Bethany?
>>
> If Mike and/or Vicky(?) were to demise up in Brum Roy might decide he
> needs to move there in haste to look after Bethany.
>
> john

You’re giving the SW’s ideas…

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Tuckered Out

<um9qs6$2lg22$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19691&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19691

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:47:50 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:PuzZqEwT9jc46lje7CilKoWekT8=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:47 UTC

Mike McMillan <toodle.pip1@virginmedia.com> wrote:
> John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Then he might have visits from Bethany?
>>>
>> If Mike and/or Vicky(?) were to demise up in Brum Roy might decide he
>> needs to move there in haste to look after Bethany.
>>
>> john
>>

> You’re giving the SW’s ideas…

He might even then start up a turkey business - Grey Gobbles.

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Tuckered Out

<umccf6$33qtm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19730&group=uk.media.radio.archers#19730

From: chris.mc...@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:00:22 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:n5B73zCdpQI0+Q71emfU8gom1J0=
 by: Chris - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:00 UTC

Mike McMillan <toodle.pip1@virginmedia.com> wrote:
> John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Then he might have visits from Bethany?
>>>
>> If Mike and/or Vicky(?) were to demise up in Brum Roy might decide he
>> needs to move there in haste to look after Bethany.
>>
>> john
>>

> You’re giving the SW’s ideas…

Never mind the lost voice of Brenda!

Mrs McT

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Tuckered Out