Watch all-night Donna Reed reruns until your mind resembles oatmeal.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY

SubjectAuthor
* Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHYRH
`* Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHYRH
 `- Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHYRH

1
Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY

<756ea66c-7eea-4855-ad5d-048e0a14cc23n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19662&group=uk.sport.cricket#19662

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 06:51:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY
BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:51 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:41:49 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE
> THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
>
> Whites are a PURE EVIL BARBARIC PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY THIEVING
> PEDOPHILE RACE.
>
> Christianity is an EVIL PERVERTED GENOCIDAL VIRUS which afflicted human
> species.
>

> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-million-children-abused-by-italian-priests-and-it-barely-makes-the-news-83gwjm6c9
>
> A million children abused by Italian priests, and it barely makes the news
> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> duality central to institutional religion
>
> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> duality central to institutional religion
>
> The most dangerous moment in any scandal is when anger shades into
> indifference, when revelations that once had the power to shock become
> so normalised that they scarcely register. I wonder if we have reached
> such a tipping point in one of the most disturbing stories of our age:
> the sexual abuse of children by Roman Catholi

"Leave that calf alone immediately!!"!!!!!!! RH

Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY

<d4761841-2f53-4371-8510-fbe0f286e273n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19671&group=uk.sport.cricket#19671

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:53:58 -0800 (PST)
BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 17:53 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 5:02:50 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/3/2022 6:51 AM, RH wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:41:49 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE
> >> THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
> >>
> >> Whites are a PURE EVIL BARBARIC PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY THIEVING
> >> PEDOPHILE RACE.
> >>
> >> Christianity is an EVIL PERVERTED GENOCIDAL VIRUS which afflicted human
> >> species.
> >>

> >> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-million-children-abused-by-italian-priests-and-it-barely-makes-the-news-83gwjm6c9
> >>
> >> A million children abused by Italian priests, and it barely makes the news
> >> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> >> duality central to institutional religion
> >>
> >> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> >> duality central to institutional religion
> >>
> >> The most dangerous moment in any scandal is when anger shades into
> >> indifference, when revelations that once had the power to shock become
> >> so normalised that they scarcely register. I wonder if we have reached
> >> such a tipping point in one of the most disturbing stories of our age:
> >> the sexual abuse of children by Roman Catholi
> >

> > "Leave that calf alone immediately!!"!!!!!!! RH
>

> One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE
> THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
>
> Whites are a PURE EVIL BARBARIC PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY THIEVING
> PEDOPHILE RACE.
>
> Christianity is an EVIL PERVERTED GENOCIDAL VIRUS which afflicted human
> species.
> There is LITERALLY NOTHING "respectable" about EVIL WHITE RACE.
> Literally NOTHING.
>
> But yet, the EVIL WHITE VIRUS "CUNNINGLY SOLD themselves as ANGELS", to
> the world.
>
> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the INFINITE CUNNING, DECEPTION and
> PATHOLOGICAL LYING of the EVIL WHITE VIRUS.
> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-million-children-abused-by-italian-priests-and-it-barely-makes-the-news-83gwjm6c9
>
> A million children abused by Italian priests, and it barely makes the news
> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> duality central to institutional religion
>
> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> duality central to institutional religion
>
> The most dangerous moment in any scandal is when anger shades into
> indifference, when revelations that once had the power to shock become
> so normalised that they scarcely register. I wonder if we have reached
> such a tipping point in one of the most disturbing stories of our age:
> the sexual abuse of children by Roman Catholi

Stop interfering with that calf - it is far too young for you... RH

Re: One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY

<5dc22f35-b25d-40fe-8aea-4cff90758f9an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19685&group=uk.sport.cricket#19685

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 23:56:44 -0800 (PST)
BIBLE THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:56 UTC

On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 7:10:17 AM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/3/2022 9:53 AM, RH wrote:

> >> One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE
> >> THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
> >>
> >> Whites are a PURE EVIL BARBARIC PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY THIEVING
> >> PEDOPHILE RACE.
> >>
> >> Christianity is an EVIL PERVERTED GENOCIDAL VIRUS which afflicted human
> >> species.
> >> There is LITERALLY NOTHING "respectable" about EVIL WHITE RACE.
> >> Literally NOTHING.
> >>
> >> But yet, the EVIL WHITE VIRUS "CUNNINGLY SOLD themselves as ANGELS", to
> >> the world.
> >>
> >> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the INFINITE CUNNING, DECEPTION and
> >> PATHOLOGICAL LYING of the EVIL WHITE VIRUS.
> >> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-million-children-abused-by-italian-priests-and-it-barely-makes-the-news-83gwjm6c9
> >>
> >> A million children abused by Italian priests, and it barely makes the news
> >> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> >> duality central to institutional religion
> >>
> >> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> >> duality central to institutional religion
> >>
> >> The most dangerous moment in any scandal is when anger shades into
> >> indifference, when revelations that once had the power to shock become
> >> so normalised that they scarcely register. I wonder if we have reached
> >> such a tipping point in one of the most disturbing stories of our age:
> >> the sexual abuse of children by Roman Catholi
> >
> > Stop interfering with that calf - it is far too young for you... RH
>

> One Million Italian Children Were Abused By The PERVERTED FILTHY BIBLE
> THUMPING WHITE XTIAN PEDOPHILE CLERGY
>
> Whites are a PURE EVIL BARBARIC PERVERTED BLOOD THIRSTY THIEVING
> PEDOPHILE RACE.
>
> Christianity is an EVIL PERVERTED GENOCIDAL VIRUS which afflicted human
> species.
>

> There is LITERALLY NOTHING "respectable" about EVIL WHITE RACE.
> Literally NOTHING.
>
> But yet, the EVIL WHITE VIRUS "CUNNINGLY SOLD themselves as ANGELS", to
> the world.
>
> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the INFINITE CUNNING, DECEPTION and
> PATHOLOGICAL LYING of the EVIL WHITE VIRUS.
>

> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-million-children-abused-by-italian-priests-and-it-barely-makes-the-news-83gwjm6c9
>
> A million children abused by Italian priests, and it barely makes the news
> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> duality central to institutional religion
>
> We must now accept that such evil is not an aberration but part of a
> duality central to institutional religion
>
> The most dangerous moment in any scandal is when anger shades into
> indifference, when revelations that once had the power to shock become
> so normalised that they scarcely register. I wonder if we have reached
> such a tipping point in one of the most disturbing stories of our age:
> the sexual abuse of children by Roman Catholics

"That calf is only a few months old...We know you like them young but really..." RH