From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Petz's favourite kleptocrat
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 08:18:16 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 21:18 UTC

*IT BEGINS: Trump Paid $0 in Taxes in 2020, Got $5 Million Refund*
/David Pakman Show/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQaEBhqMzs>

" Donald Trump's tax returns reveal that he paid no taxes many years,
and even received massive refunds"

~~~
So much for your orange MAGA hero who has supposedly was "draining the
swamp"?
You has forgotten to drain (flush) himself.

Hopefully soon we will see the final days of his unashamed grifting.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Petz's favourite kleptocrat

<k0k423Fag1rU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19756&group=aus.politics#19756

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Petz's favourite kleptocrat
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 09:29:23 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 22:29 UTC

On 23/12/2022 8:18 am, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> *IT BEGINS: Trump Paid $0 in Taxes in 2020, Got $5 Million Refund*
> /David Pakman Show/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQaEBhqMzs>
>
> " Donald Trump's tax returns reveal that he paid no taxes many years,
> and even received massive refunds"
>
> ~~~
> So much for your orange MAGA hero who has supposedly was "draining the
> swamp"?
> You has forgotten to drain (flush) himself.
>
> Hopefully soon we will see the final days of his unashamed grifting.

**I thought that too. However, now it seems that DeSantis is the
front-runner to be the next candidate promulgated by the Republicans.
DeSantis has very similar views to Trump. The big difference is that
DeSantis is a pretty smart guy. That makes him very dangerous indeed. He
is unlikely to make similar insane gaffs that Trump did and he will
likely prosecute his right wing, religious nuttery with far more
convincing arguments. If Trump were to run again (and it increasingly
unlikely that he will), then the Dems would win again. With DeSantis,
they may not.

Re: Petz's favourite kleptocrat

<to2m34$1fsuh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19757&group=aus.politics#19757

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 09:35:15 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 22:35 UTC

On 23/12/2022 9:29 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 23/12/2022 8:18 am, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
>> *IT BEGINS: Trump Paid $0 in Taxes in 2020, Got $5 Million Refund*
>> /David Pakman Show/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQaEBhqMzs>
>>
>> " Donald Trump's tax returns reveal that he paid no taxes many years,
>> and even received massive refunds"
>>
>> ~~~
>> So much for your orange MAGA hero who has supposedly was "draining the
>> swamp"?
>> You has forgotten to drain (flush) himself.
>>
>> Hopefully soon we will see the final days of his unashamed grifting.
>>

> **I thought that too. However, now it seems that DeSantis is the
> front-runner to be the next candidate promulgated by the Republicans.
> DeSantis has very similar views to Trump. The big difference is that
> DeSantis is a pretty smart guy. That makes him very dangerous indeed. He
> is unlikely to make similar insane gaffs that Trump did and he will
> likely prosecute his right wing, religious nuttery with far more
> convincing arguments. If Trump were to run again (and it increasingly
> unlikely that he will), then the Dems would win again. With DeSantis,
> they may not.

Agree that De Santis is dangerous AND smart. And Trump has already said
he's running but that does not mean that he will end up being the
Rupublican 'chosen one.'

Re: Petz's favourite kleptocrat

<to2o08$1g5ld$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19759&group=aus.politics#19759

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 10:07:50 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 23:07 UTC

Fran
> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> Ördög
>>> *IT BEGINS: Trump Paid $0 in Taxes in 2020, Got $5 Million Refund*
>>> /David Pakman Show/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQaEBhqMzs>
>>>
>>> " Donald Trump's tax returns reveal that he paid no taxes many years,
>>> and even received massive refunds"
>>>
>>> ~~~
>>> So much for your orange MAGA hero who has supposedly was "draining
>>> the swamp"?
>>> He has forgotten to drain (flush) himself.
>>>
>>> Hopefully soon we will see the final days of his unashamed grifting.
>>>

>> **I thought that too. However, now it seems that DeSantis is the
>> front-runner to be the next candidate promulgated by the Republicans.
>> DeSantis has very similar views to Trump. The big difference is that
>> DeSantis is a pretty smart guy. That makes him very dangerous indeed.
>> He is unlikely to make similar insane gaffs that Trump did and he will
>> likely prosecute his right wing, religious nuttery with far more
>> convincing arguments. If Trump were to run again (and it increasingly
>> unlikely that he will), then the Dems would win again. With DeSantis,
>> they may not.
>
> Agree that De Santis is dangerous AND smart.  And Trump has already said
> he's running but that does not mean that he will end up being the
> Rupublican 'chosen one.'

The Republican base always rally to the winner of the presidential
primaries. Ergo at the moment DeSantis is the favourite to be the next
US president, specially with the Democrats' waning popularity across the
board. Biden will not be able to stand up to him.
The only unknown at this point would be if Trump (should he survive his
legal battles) became an independent candidate thereby diluting the
votes for his side of politics.

So in a perverse way we all have to hope that he can stay out of jail!
What a crazy World we live in!
:-(

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Petz's favourite kleptocrat

<to3btk$1kmi2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19774&group=aus.politics#19774

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 15:47:48 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 04:47 UTC

On 23/12/2022 10:07 am, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Fran
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> Ördög

>>> **I thought that too. However, now it seems that DeSantis is the
>>> front-runner to be the next candidate promulgated by the Republicans.
>>> DeSantis has very similar views to Trump. The big difference is that
>>> DeSantis is a pretty smart guy. That makes him very dangerous indeed.
>>> He is unlikely to make similar insane gaffs that Trump did and he
>>> will likely prosecute his right wing, religious nuttery with far more
>>> convincing arguments. If Trump were to run again (and it increasingly
>>> unlikely that he will), then the Dems would win again. With DeSantis,
>>> they may not.
>>
>> Agree that De Santis is dangerous AND smart.  And Trump has already
>> said he's running but that does not mean that he will end up being the
>> Rupublican 'chosen one.'
>>
> The Republican base always rally to the winner of the presidential
> primaries. Ergo at the moment DeSantis is the favourite to be the next
> US president, specially with the Democrats' waning popularity across the
> board. Biden will not be able to stand up to him.
> The only unknown at this point would be if Trump (should he survive his
> legal battles) became an independent candidate thereby diluting the
> votes for his side of politics.
>
> So in a perverse way we all have to hope that he can stay out of jail!
> What a crazy World we live in!

LOL. I think that is pretty fair summation of the situation.

> :-(

Indeed!

Re: Petz's favourite kleptocrat

<k0ks3mFepp2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19775&group=aus.politics#19775

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:19:50 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 05:19 UTC

On 23/12/2022 10:07 am, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Fran
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> Ördög

>>> **I thought that too. However, now it seems that DeSantis is the
>>> front-runner to be the next candidate promulgated by the Republicans.
>>> DeSantis has very similar views to Trump. The big difference is that
>>> DeSantis is a pretty smart guy. That makes him very dangerous indeed.
>>> He is unlikely to make similar insane gaffs that Trump did and he
>>> will likely prosecute his right wing, religious nuttery with far more
>>> convincing arguments. If Trump were to run again (and it increasingly
>>> unlikely that he will), then the Dems would win again. With DeSantis,
>>> they may not.
>>
>> Agree that De Santis is dangerous AND smart.  And Trump has already
>> said he's running but that does not mean that he will end up being the
>> Rupublican 'chosen one.'
>>
> The Republican base always rally to the winner of the presidential
> primaries. Ergo at the moment DeSantis is the favourite to be the next
> US president, specially with the Democrats' waning popularity across the
> board. Biden will not be able to stand up to him.
> The only unknown at this point would be if Trump (should he survive his
> legal battles) became an independent candidate thereby diluting the
> votes for his side of politics.
>
> So in a perverse way we all have to hope that he can stay out of jail!
> What a crazy World we live in!
> :-(

**Excellent analysis.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Petz's favourite kleptocrat