You shall be rewarded for a dastardly deed.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: The "Budget".

SubjectAuthor
* The "Budget".Peter Jason
+* Re: The "Budget".Dechucka
|`* Re: The "Budget".Peter Jason
| +* Re: The "Budget".Dechucka
| |`* Re: The "Budget".Peter Jason
| | `* Re: The "Budget".Dechucka
| |  +- Re: The "Budget".Peter Jason
| |  `* Re: The "Budget".News 2021
| |   `* Re: The "Budget".Dechucka
| |    `- Re: The "Budget".Dechucka
| `- Re: The "Budget".Rod Speed
+* Re: The "Budget".Rod Speed
|`* Re: The "Budget".Peter Jason
| +- Re: The "Budget".News 2021
| `- Re: The "Budget".Rod Speed
`- Re: The "Budget".Dechucka

1
The "Budget".

<71tl9gt9hkr3hu2qra8cn4bue0grcvqe2c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1965&group=aus.legal#1965

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: The "Budget".
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:23:49 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 11 May 2021 21:23 UTC

In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.

Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.

Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
lasting stimulus occurred?

But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.

And for election prospects for the interregnum.

Now we have, like the USA, a watered dollar and even more property
bullshit.

Something wicked this way comes!

Re: The "Budget".

<LbCdnVi3-JAaZwf9nZ2dnUU7-QXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1966&group=aus.legal#1966

Subject: Re: The "Budget".
Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:43:32 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 11 May 2021 21:43 UTC

On 12/05/2021 7:23 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>
> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>
> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
> lasting stimulus occurred?

At the moment it is because of wage stagnation

> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>
> And for election prospects for the interregnum.

Do you know what 'interregnum' means.How does it apply to the current
government?

> Now we have, like the USA, a watered dollar and even more property
> bullshit.
>
> Something wicked this way comes!

Re: The "Budget".

<ig0ct7Fir4pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1967&group=aus.legal#1967

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:56:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 11 May 2021 21:56 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.

Nothing to do with the USA which hasn't done anything yet.

Its actually about the forthcoming election.
> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.

Nothing like. He doesn't get to decide what gets spent, Congress
does and they havent decided what they will spend yet.
> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest
> rates has no lasting stimulus occurred?

Because of the virus, stupid.
> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
> And for election prospects for the interregnum.
> Now we have, like the USA, a watered
> dollar and even more property bullshit.

They don't have anything like our property bullshit.
> Something wicked this way comes!

Fantasy. It will work out fine except for stupid property prices and
that's mostly because the reserve bank doesn't care about that.

Re: The "Budget".

<7radnTZoPLKmYwf9nZ2dnUU7-UWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1968&group=aus.legal#1968

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:59:21 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 11 May 2021 21:59 UTC

On 12/05/2021 7:23 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>
> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>
> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
> lasting stimulus occurred?

At the moment it is because of wage stagnation

> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>
> And for election prospects for the interregnum.

Do you know what 'interregnum' means? How does it apply to the current
government?

> Now we have, like the USA, a watered dollar and even more property
> bullshit.
>
> Something wicked this way comes!

Re: The "Budget".

<tj3m9glf5vl7kh5u5vc327kmjafq8gplac@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1969&group=aus.legal#1969

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 09:10:36 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 11 May 2021 23:10 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:43:32 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/05/2021 7:23 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
>> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>>
>> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>>
>> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
>> lasting stimulus occurred?
>
>At the moment it is because of wage stagnation
>>
>> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>>
>> And for election prospects for the interregnum.

Everybody knows what it means. It's a period of chaos and stagnation
between two stable able governments.

>Do you know what 'interregnum' means.How does it apply to the current
>government?
>

>> Now we have, like the USA, a watered dollar and even more property
>> bullshit.
>>
>> Something wicked this way comes!

Re: The "Budget".

<lo3m9gpjptkj2ghkjcc7r0tp0hhafr38uk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1970&group=aus.legal#1970

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 09:19:53 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 11 May 2021 23:19 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:56:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>
>> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
>> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>
>Nothing to do with the USA which hasn't done anything yet.
>
>Its actually about the forthcoming election.
>
>> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>
>Nothing like. He doesn't get to decide what gets spent, Congress
>does and they havent decided what they will spend yet.
>
>> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest
>> rates has no lasting stimulus occurred?
>
>Because of the virus, stupid.

Nay, the stupid virus is very recent. The rot set in long ago.
I might petition the sub-prime minister to give the Dear Sheeple
printing presses to print their own banknotes. Keep 'em all busy,
especially the gainfully unemployed!

What an outrage that single mothers are being paid to be so. One can
expect now to see many more of them, all sponging off the honest
taxpayer. And aged care? Why not bring back good old death taxes to
pay for this? The new generation pay nothing to get the old folks'
property at death while the poor honest taxpayer foots the bill in the
meantime! Clearly the world has finally arrived at the Dogs!

>> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>
>> And for election prospects for the interregnum.
>
>> Now we have, like the USA, a watered
>> dollar and even more property bullshit.
>
>They don't have anything like our property bullshit.
>
>> Something wicked this way comes!
>
>Fantasy. It will work out fine except for stupid property prices and
>that's mostly because the reserve bank doesn't care about that.

Re: The "Budget".

<s7f3t4$5u6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1971&group=aus.legal#1971

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 23:27:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021 23:27 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 09:19:53 +1000, Peter Jason scribed:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:56:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>
>>> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
>>> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>>
>>Nothing to do with the USA which hasn't done anything yet.
>>
>>Its actually about the forthcoming election.
>>
>>> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>>
>>Nothing like. He doesn't get to decide what gets spent, Congress does
>>and they havent decided what they will spend yet.
>>
>>> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
>>> lasting stimulus occurred?
>>
>>Because of the virus, stupid.
>
> Nay, the stupid virus is very recent. The rot set in long ago.
> I might petition the sub-prime minister to give the Dear Sheeple
> printing presses to print their own banknotes. Keep 'em all busy,
> especially the gainfully unemployed!
>
> What an outrage that single mothers are being paid to be so. One can
> expect now to see many more of them, all sponging off the honest
> taxpayer. And aged care? Why not bring back good old death taxes to
> pay for this? The new generation pay nothing to get the old folks'
> property at death while the poor honest taxpayer foots the bill in the
> meantime! Clearly the world has finally arrived at the Dogs!

Naah, you've just arrived at the grumpy age.
I think Socrates is the earlyist quote of your style rant.

I noticed that you totally ignored to rea freeloaders; usiness.

Re: The "Budget".

<-8adnXYbcOi6gQb9nZ2dnUU7-IfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1972&group=aus.legal#1972

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 12 May 2021 00:07 UTC

On 12/05/2021 9:10 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:43:32 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/05/2021 7:23 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>>> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
>>> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>>>
>>> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>>>
>>> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
>>> lasting stimulus occurred?
>>
>> At the moment it is because of wage stagnation
>>>
>>> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>>>
>>> And for election prospects for the interregnum.
>
> Everybody knows what it means.

You don't

> It's a period of chaos and stagnation
> between two stable able governments.

It isn't

Re: The "Budget".

<ig0n7gFklbdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1973&group=aus.legal#1973

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 10:52:57 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 12 May 2021 00:52 UTC

"Peter Jason" <pj@jostle.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:43:32 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On 12/05/2021 7:23 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>>> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
>>> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>>>
>>> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>>>
>>> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest rates has no
>>> lasting stimulus occurred?
>>
>>At the moment it is because of wage stagnation
>>>
>>> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>>>
>>> And for election prospects for the interregnum.
>
> Everybody knows what it means. It's a period of chaos
> and stagnation between two stable able governments.

Wrong, as always.
https://www.onelook.com/?w=interregnum&ls=a

>>Do you know what 'interregnum' means.How does it apply to the current
>>government?
>>

>>> Now we have, like the USA, a watered dollar and even more property
>>> bullshit.
>>>
>>> Something wicked this way comes!

Re: The "Budget".

<ig0phcFl2i8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1974&group=aus.legal#1974

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 11:32:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 12 May 2021 01:32 UTC

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:56:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>
>>> In a blatant following of the USA (as always) the treasurer
>>> What-'is-Name has gone on a credit spending spree.
>>
>>Nothing to do with the USA which hasn't done anything yet.
>>
>>Its actually about the forthcoming election.
>>
>>> Just like Sleepy Joe in Washington.
>>
>>Nothing like. He doesn't get to decide what gets spent, Congress
>>does and they havent decided what they will spend yet.
>>
>>> Stimulus? Why after 20 years of declining interest
>>> rates has no lasting stimulus occurred?
>>
>>Because of the virus, stupid.
>
> Nay, the stupid virus is very recent.

A big spending budget is too, stupid.

> The rot set in long ago.

Not with big spending budgets by this govt it didn't.

> I might petition the sub-prime minister to give the Dear
> Sheeple printing presses to print their own banknotes.
> Keep 'em all busy, especially the gainfully unemployed!

> What an outrage that single mothers are being paid to be so.

Specially when they have a few kids and so get more than
those doing a minimum wage job like running a checkout etc.

> One can expect now to see many more of
> them, all sponging off the honest taxpayer.

Its been that way for decades. My back neighbour house is
owned by the abo welfare board due to a mad scheme in
the late 60s to have abo housing scattered in new housing
subdivisions. That slut a couple of tenants ago ended up with
half a dozen kids, every single one with a different father.
She had to be moved when they ran out of rooms.

The current tenant who is on the abo welfare board's son has
well over half a dozen kids each one with a different mother.

> And aged care? Why not bring back
> good old death taxes to pay for this?

Because plenty pay for their own aged care.

> The new generation pay nothing to get the old folks' property
> at death while the poor honest taxpayer foots the bill in the
> meantime! Clearly the world has finally arrived at the Dogs!

Nothing to do with the current budget you were raving on about.

>>> But it's done wonders for imports & real-estate speculation.
>>
>>> And for election prospects for the interregnum.
>>
>>> Now we have, like the USA, a watered
>>> dollar and even more property bullshit.
>>
>>They don't have anything like our property bullshit.
>>
>>> Something wicked this way comes!
>>
>>Fantasy. It will work out fine except for stupid property prices and
>>that's mostly because the reserve bank doesn't care about that.

Re: The "Budget".

<mtem9gp5l7597m56d7l67aopiiuf989d0l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1975&group=aus.legal#1975

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 12:22:27 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 12 May 2021 02:22 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/05/2021 9:10 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 07:43:32 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> At the moment it is because of wage stagnation

>> Everybody knows what it means.
>
>You don't
>
>> It's a period of chaos and stagnation
>> between two stable able governments.
>
>It isn't

A vacant throne means just that.
Picky, picky' picky.

Re: The "Budget".

<0JqdnfVjetpoMwb9nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1976&group=aus.legal#1976

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 20:33:24 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 12 May 2021 10:33 UTC

On 12/05/2021 12:22 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/05/2021 9:10 am, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> Everybody knows what it means.
>>
>> You don't
>>
>>> It's a period of chaos and stagnation
>>> between two stable able governments.
>>
>> It isn't
>
> A vacant throne means just that.
> Picky, picky' picky.

The throne isn't vacant. Your usage is wrong

Re: The "Budget".

<dbho9glvtnd46nbsehih8hie6v5a4uql82@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1977&group=aus.legal#1977

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 07:16:04 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 12 May 2021 21:16 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 20:33:24 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/05/2021 12:22 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You don't

>>> It isn't
>>
>> A vacant throne means just that.
>> Picky, picky' picky.
>>
>The throne isn't vacant. Your usage is wrong

.....aw, OK I had to make my first mistake someday.

Re: The "Budget".

<s7hmb6$ngp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1978&group=aus.legal#1978

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 22:54:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Wed, 12 May 2021 22:54 UTC

On Wed, 12 May 2021 20:33:24 +1000, Dechucka scribed:

> On 12/05/2021 12:22 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:07:02 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You don't

>>> It isn't
>>
>> A vacant throne means just that.
>> Picky, picky' picky.
>>
> The throne isn't vacant. Your usage is wrong

Well, it is, most of the time.

Re: The "Budget".

<LaOdnVNZDMVk9AH9nZ2dnUU7-fvNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1979&group=aus.legal#1979

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 09:51:19 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 12 May 2021 23:51 UTC

On 13/05/2021 8:54 am, News 2021 wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2021 20:33:24 +1000, Dechucka scribed:
>
>> On 12/05/2021 12:22 pm, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> A vacant throne means just that.
>>> Picky, picky' picky.
>>>
>> The throne isn't vacant. Your usage is wrong
>
> Well, it is, most of the time.

Good point should have been a big 't' Throne. Must research if there is
still a position of "Groom of the Close Stool"

Re: The "Budget".

<HI6dndgdP6116AH9nZ2dnUU7-ImdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1980&group=aus.legal#1980

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 10:42:14 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Thu, 13 May 2021 00:42 UTC

On 13/05/2021 9:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 13/05/2021 8:54 am, News 2021 wrote:

>>> The throne isn't vacant. Your usage is wrong
>>
>> Well, it is, most of the time.
>>

> Good point should have been a big 't' Throne. Must research if there is
> still a position of  "Groom of the Close Stool"

Abolished 1901 by George 7