Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 07:29:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: We know the United States CIA and FBI has them : Did the AFP use
Long Range Acoustic Weapons on the Australian People
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (RH)
 by: RH - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:29 UTC

On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 1:39:40 PM UTC, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 3/11/22 4:27 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >

> > Did the AFP use Long Range Acoustic Weapons on the Australian People
> >
> > https://brandnewtube.com/watch/did-the-afp-use-long-range-acoustic-weapons-on-the-australian-people_SvL6DG6Gahbcj6t.html
> >
> Are they targeting those they can't censor in the United States?
>

> --
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> -That's Karma-
>
> *IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
> *The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
> censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
> prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
> find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
> you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
> Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
> a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
> https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html
>
> *The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
> https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/guns4.jpg
> More guns means less gun deaths as more people become equal.

Don't worry about the acoustic guns when you have this happening

" https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/10/want-exterminate-us-indias-christians-fear-rise-violence-hindu/
'They want to exterminate us': India's Christians fear rise in violence as Hindu nationalists set to win key vote
Local elections in Uttar Pradesh may give the ruling BJP's persecution of minorities fresh momentum
BySamaan Lateef and Joe Wallen NEW DELHI

10 March 2022 • 7:00am
Catholic devotees participate in a procession to mark the the Feast of Christ the King in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Catholic devotees participate in a procession to mark the the Feast of Christ the King in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh CREDIT: SANJAY KANOJIA /AFP
Nandu Nathanael Singh, 48, was reading a chapter from the Bible at a prayer meeting with 25 other Christians when he heard blood-curdling chants of “Bring the traitor out”.

A mob of right-wing Hindu activists had gathered outside his home in Jodhikapur village, Uttar Pradesh district in protest against alleged “forced conversions” of Hindus. Among the slogans they were chanting were “free India of Christian priests” - and they were accompanied by the police.

Within hours, Mr Singh and his wife Savita had been arrested and charged with unlawful conversion, criminal intimidation and intentionally insulting religion. They deny all charges.

After being held for five months, they were finally released two weeks ago. But Christians in India’s most populous and politically important state fear that such incidents will become more frequent after the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) expected win in key local polls, due to be announced on Thursday. Some have even warned the historic community may face “extermination”.

Read more at
" https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/10/want-exterminate-us-indias-christians-fear-rise-violence-hindu

RH